Sequel: Call Me Professor
Status: (completed)

Colour Me Slytherin

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #21

Image

"That is none of your concern." Snape replied, staring at you while still awaiting your answer as to why you were there.

You stared back, "I was asked here." you stated simply, shrugging your shoulders. Snape didn't need to know the details about why you were there. Obviously Dumbledore didn't tell him, so you felt you shouldn't either.

George took the plastic container from you, and walked around the room forcing your almond popovers on everybody. Lastly he came to Snape and without a second thought, he patted the greasy haired man on the shoulder, and shoved an almond popover in his mouth, before he disapperated to a safe distance.

"Right." Fred grinned at Snape while taking your hand and also disapperating from the kitchen.

You looked at the two twin boys with a raised eyebrow, clearly they were pranksters and always getting into trouble, "Did you two always get into trouble with Snape when you were at Hogwarts?"

"Almost every hour." Fred answered.

"Of every day." George finished Fred's sentence for him.

You grinned, even though you were in Slytherin, you didn't like Snape very much. He was too old and bitter to really understand teenagers now a days, and it seemed like it was his own personal amusement to put students in detention for no good reason.

George handed the container back to you, "You and mum should have a bake off." he grinned.

"Yeah, we'll be the judges!" Fred added in with a grin.

You glanced between the two boys for a moment with a raised eyebrow before you shook your head and walked away from them.

"Hey, where are you goin?!" George called after you.

"To train." you called back, closing the door to your room so you could change into one of the training outfits. Only a few seconds after closing the door, you opened it again and stepped out into the hallway. Silently you walked down the stairs and out of the door. There wasn't much snow on the ground just yet, and you smiled as you started stretching.

A pop sounded behind you, and then warm hands gripped your shoulders, "you're going to freeze dressed like that."

You looked back at one of the twins, "nah, this is tame compared to Canadian winters...." you paused for a moment, not sure whether you were talking to Fred or George.

"Fred." he said simply, he seemed unbothered by the fact that you couldn't tell him and his brother apart. "My hair wings out, George's just kinda hangs there..." he explained, giving you a simple way to tell them apart.

You nodded, "okay.." You turned from him, and ran a short distance before flipping yourself in the air and landing perfectly. Next you lowered yourself onto the ground and into the splits, taking extream care so you wouldn't pull a muscle later.

"Whats that mean? Fred asked, pointing at the tattoo on the right side of your ribs.

You glanced at him, "Keine Bange, ich werde dich schützen..." you mumbled to yourself looking straight ahead. "It means 'Don't worry, I'll protect you..'" you replied, now your mind had wandered to your cousin and how you were unable to keep that promise.[</center>

<center>You zoned out, and hadn't realized that Fred was watching you, until one move you were practicing brought the two of you just millimeters apart. You fidgeted slightly, not paying attention to what was going on around you due to the fact that you could feel heat rising to your cheeks.

"Looks like somebody has a crush." George piped in, standing a few feet away from you and Fred.

You leapt backwards almost instantly, George had scared the cr*p out of you. You put a hand to your chest and took a deep breath in to try and calm your racing heart. "Don't do that!" you shouted at George, who only grinned at you.

"And what are you gonna do about it shorty?" George was smirking, obviously underestimating you because of your height.

You rose an eyebrow at him, "muggle fighting." you stated simply since you weren't allowed to use magic outside of school.

George shrugged "Alright."

Fred stood up, "Ready.... set, FIGHT!"

Almost as soon as Fred said it, you dashed towards George. Within seconds you had him pinned on the ground, and you were sitting on his back grinning. "I win." you said sweetly standing up, and offering your hand to George, you pulled him up.

Fred was rolling on the ground laughing, "you should have seen your face mate!" he exclaimed, looking up at his twin.

George stared at you, "how'd you do that?!" he asked, he was double your size, and probably a lot stronger.

You shrugged, "martial arts training..... You do know that Dumbledore asked me to come here to help you all with muggle fighting, and defensive spells.... right?" you asked.

The twins jaws dropped, "You're the one he asked?!" they asked at the same time, as their eyes grew wide.

"I'll take it as you didn't know...." you shrugged, "but yeah, I'm the one that was sent to assist..."

"Geezus, I thought it would be some nutter like Moody..." Fred said leaning towards George...

You walked towards a rock and brushed the snow off of it before taking a seat. Closing your eyes you started meditating but was rudely inturrupted by somebodies breath on your bare shoulder.

"Not that I'm complaining about what you're wearing and all..." George started, taking in your toned stomach and back, since it was being put on display by just the workout sports bra, and yoga like pants "but aren't you cold?"

You shrugged, "I'm used to it...." you muttered, closing your eyes again to try and meditate. You sighed, being inturrupted again as you felt arms wrap around your waist.

The next thing you knew you were in the middle of the living room, apparently inturrupting a meeting. You glanced at Fred who still had his arms wrapped around your waist. "What are you doing?" you hissed between clenched teeth as all the adults stared at your rather bare stomach. You were suddenly finding yourself wishing you could use magic under the age of 17, but alas.

Fred grinned, "Oops, wrong room." almost immediately he disapperated off the table, and into your room.

You wriggled yourself free from his arms and turned to stare at him, "What the h*ll!" you sneered at him, clearly displeased that he made a show of you to the adults downstairs.

"Frederick Weasley!" Molly Weasley shouted from downstairs as she started climbing the stairs. She burst through your bedroom door, and put her hands on her hips, "you leave that poor girl alone" she turned to you, "I'm sorry dear, feel free to smack him around a little if you need to." she smiled warmly at you, "Now you, get out!" she demanded of her son, pointing out of the room.

"Bye Alice!" Fred winked at you, and leaned down and kissed your forehead before leaving the room, who was then followed by his mother.

You stared after Fred, had he really just kissed you? You brought your fingers up to your forehead and brushed the spot that was tingling. Taking a seat on your bed you sighed. 'Wait.... I can't be starting to like him...' you thought to yourself frustrated. You've only been here a day and was already crushing on somebody. "Urrrg..." you groaned to yourself, flopping face first into the pillows you brought from home.

You didn't know whether to frown or smile about the situation, so instead of thinking you plugged your ears with the familiar earbuds and turned on your zen.

"He's everything you want
He's everything you need
He's everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
He says all the right things
At exactly the right time
But he means nothing to you
And you don't know why..." (Song, Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon)

Apparently even your zen was telling you that you should be with Fred. You couldn't help but smile lightly, until the little thought entered your head 'But what about Draco?' You frowned. Its not like your feelings for him just went up and out the window only to be replaced by these new feelings for Fred. You decided now was not the time to worry about that, as you decided that it was time to meditate since you kept getting inturrupted outside.

There was a tiny knock on your door. "Come in..." you uttered keeping your eyes closed so you could still meditate.

Harry walked into the room with Ron and Hermoine, "Alice..." Harry asked, not sure whether he should talk to you or wait till you were done.

"Hmm?" you asked in response, you would have to meditate another time since nobody here seemed to accept the fact that it had to be done in complete silence.

"When do we start our training? We need to learn as much as we can to defeat Voldemort." Harry whispered, leaning towards you so you could hear him.

"Tomorrow morning." you answered with a shrug. You pulled your legs out of the meditating position and stood up and stretched your back out. You could feel eyes on you and you glanced around noticing Ron was staring in awe. You gave him a flat look before knocking him with your foot. "Staring is not poliet." you hissed, turning your back to the group and pulling a shirt on.

Hermoine glared at Ron, "We will come get you when dinner is ready." she smiled at you, before leading the two boys out of the room so you could have some privacy.

You sighed, now you were alone again and still rather uncomfortable about wandering around by yourself. Taking a seat on the end of your bed, you looked around the room trying to think of what to do to pass the time between now and supper. You looked at your trunk and sighed, maybe you could organize everything in it.

After digging around in your trunk you had managed to organize all your text books and clothes. You stuck your hand deeper into the trunk and your fingers brushed against something odd. Gripping it you pulled it out and grinned, you forgot you had packed your guitar away in the trunk. You pulled the guitar up onto the bed with you, and placed it in your lap as you began absentmindedly strumming on the strings.

"There you are with your perfect way
You’ve got that little shine in your eyes
To hear one word would make my day
But there’s no room for me in your life
Oh you’ve got me down on my knees
Oh and in my mind I can see
How perfect everything could be
But you won’t give us a try
If I could change your mind
How would you want me
Would you say you need me
Cause I need you now
I try to move on but your perfect way
Has got this little child asking why
But this world keeps spinning
As my heart stops beating
Is there still no room inside
Oh you’ve got me down on my knees..." You looked up when you heard the door creak and open slightly. You hadn't been aware that somebody was listening to you....

Fred stepped into the room and closed the door behind him, "Keep going..." he said, taking a seat on the floor infront of you.

You could feel your heart skip a beat just looking at him. Normally you didn't play infront of other people, "kay..." you muttered, feeling nervous before you started up the chords again.

"Oh and in my mind I can see
How perfect everything could be
But you won’t give us a try
If I could change your mind
How would you want me
Would you say you need me
Cause I need you now
If I could change your mind
(Please tell me I’m not the only one)
(Please help me believe I’m not the only one)
If I could change your mind
If I could change your mind
How would you want me
Would you say you need me
Cause I need you now
If I could change your mind
How would you hold me
Would you stay forever
Or just leave me here to drown
If I could change your mind
(Change your mind)
If I could change your mind
(Change your mïnd)" (Song, Change Your Mind by Boyce Avenue.)

You could feel the heat rising to your face again as Fred just watched you. You closed your eyes and calmed yourself so you woudln't blush. "Yes?" you asked, noticing he was still staring.

"Ah, right. Mum says dinner is ready." he grinned. "I'll race you downstairs..." almost immediatley he jumped up and tore out of the room.

You stared for a moment before jumping up also. You looked down to see he was a full flight below you. It only took you a few seconds before you jumped over the railing on the top floor, and started plummetting towards the first. You flew past Fred and waved with a grin on your face.

"That's cheating!" Fred called out, deciding he would appariate to the kitchen. He landed himself in the middle of the hallway.

Molly and the others came running from the kitchen when the heard the crashing noise only to see Alice laying on Fred in the hallway.

"Fred Weasley, I told you to leave her alone!" the Weasley mother said dissapprovingly.

"You cheated!" you yelled at Fred, who had a sheepish grin on his face.

"You jumped!" he exclaimed back, "which is pretty well cheating!"

"I didn't use magic though!" you retorted flatly.

Fred grinned, "only because you can't. Besides, if I wasn't here what would you have landed on?"

"My feet." you stated flatly, standing up almost immediately. You looked towards Molly and sighed, "I'm sorry for causing such a rukkus..."

"Oh thats quite alright dear." she smiled back at you, then turned her attention to her son who was still laying on the floor, "You however." Mrs. Weasley sighed shaking her head at her son.

Everybody settled back into their seats only after a few moments, and waited for dinner.

You noticed that there were a lot of people to feed, but not a lot of food. You smiled as you took as little as possible so all the others could have more. Knowing full well you would be hungry a bit later, but you didn't mind, it was not your place to keep her actual children from feeling full.

"That's all you're going to eat?" George leaned over to you. "You going on one of those crash diets that girls are always doing?"

You gave him a flat look, "no. I'm just not that hungry." you lied, the matter of fact was, you were starving. You glanced to your other side and noticed Fred putting something in his little sisters drink. You started laughing as Ginny's tongue began to grow enormous, and she glared at Fred.

Fred and George howled with laughter, they had managed to make their ton-tongue toffees into a powdered form, which allowed them to prank any unsuspecting victim with ease.

"Fred!" his mother yelled at him, before taking out her wand and fixing his sisters tongue.

"Oh come on mum, it's just for a laugh." he chuckled again, as George seemed to have also calmed down.

You suddenly started feeling nervous about sitting between the two trouble making twins.

"So whats it like being a prefect with Draco Malfoy?" Ron asked, now that he wasn't quite scared of getting the lashing of his life for talking to you, he was obviously curious about you.

You shrugged, "he has his moments." You didn't really feel any need to fill them in about how Draco and yourself had grown closer this year.

"Is it true that you love him?" Ron continued to question you.

"What is this an interrigation?" you questioned, giving him a look. "No, its not true."

Fred and George were both staring at you, "you're in Slytherin?" they asked in unison, apparently surprised.

"I told you both that a while ago..." you took a spoonful of mash potatoe and put it in your mouth, trying to signal that was the end of the questions.

"You're way too cool to be in Slytherin." George said eyeing you, "are you sure you're not secretly in Gryffindor?"

You rose an eyebrow at him, "Should I go get my robes and head girl badge then?" you asked clearly becoming annoyed.

"If you don't hurry up and eat, your food will get cold." Mr. Weasley said coming through the door.

For once you were grateful for the inturruption. You took another spoonful of mashed potatoes and popped it into your mouth. The rest of dinner was rather quiet with the exception of the scraping noises from the plates and utensils.

Fred nudged you to watch as he silently transfigured Ron's glass of pumpkin juice into a massive black widow.

When Ron noticed the spider on the table he started freaking out and hyperventalating. He then proceeded to fall backwards off his chair and squirm as far away from it as possible.

The whole table burst into laughter for at least five minutes before Fred had decided Ron had, had enough.

Quietly you gathered the empty plates at the table as everybody left, you started the tap and filled the sink with soap and warm water. You were sure that they used magic to clean the dishes at their house, but you wanted to be of some help. You placed the dishes in the drying rack after rinsing them off, and then dried your hands.

Placing the earbuds in your ears you began the climb up to your room, trying to stay as silent as possible so you wouldn't disturb the others in the house. Pushing your door open you glanced around and froze, your eyes went wide in horror as you forced yourself back against the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
♫~♫~♫

Haven't updated at all in a long while, sorry for the typo's..
This story haven't been edited yet. :)
Anyways, enjoy.

~Zhel