Sequel: Call Me Professor
Status: (completed)

Colour Me Slytherin

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #3-

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #3-


Lily stared at you. Your friend had always been cunning, and determind. She got whatever she wanted, no matter whose feelings get in the way, or got hurt. You knew she'd be in Slytherin. Still, you sat at the edge of your sit, practically hovering over it, watching as the sorting hat decided between which house to put her in.

"A strong heart.... Brave..." it mumbled, "Gryffindor would be a good choice for you." it said still trying to decide, "but you would also fit in Slytherin."

You knew it had to be between the two houses, watching nervously, the sorting hat took a giant gulp of air in, before shouting.

"SLYTHERIN!!" the sorting hat exclaimed, getting drowned out by the cheers of your table.

Grinning, Lily stepped down from the stage, and strutted in her casual way, over to you, and took a seat. "Well..." she said, staring at you, "being in your house must be a bad thing." she snickered, getting nudged in the ribs playfully.

"Shhhh.." you hushed her, still smirking, as your next friend Becca stood up on the stage, sitting herself on the old rickety stool.

Lily leaned over, "odds she's going to get Slytherin too?" she asked, still unsure of what key personality traits determind what house you would be sorted into.

You shook your head, "no. She isn't as nasty as we are.... Too brave, and heroic." you stated, "most likely Raven Claw or Gryffindor." you said, watching interestingly.

Professor McGonagall placed the hat on her head, and within seconds it screamed out "GRYFFINDOR!"
Cheers erupted from the table decorated in gold and red, as Becca pouted slightly, staring at you and Lily at the Slytherin tables.

"Called it." you said, leaning towards Lily slightly, "she'll be fine there, Taylor will probably join her." you smirked, it was only a matter of time the two clued into each other and started dating, and being the only two in Gryffindor from Canada, they were bound to stick together.

Lily nodded, "yeah. Those two need to get it over with and boink each other already." she mumbled, rolling her eyes. Watching as Tom stepped up, sitting on the stool, looking unamused.

Yet again the hat was raised, and placed down on one of your friends heads. "Ah, your a smart one." the sorting hat called out, listening to Tom's mumbles, "don't want those weak lookin ones aye?" it asked, "you sure? You would do so well there..."

Draco watched you, amused slightly as your friends were being torn apart. Knowing you, and how stubborn you were, you wouldn't betray your friend, who was misfortunately sorted into Gryffindor. Although, having a connection in that house, would definatly make it easier to cause trouble for Harry Potter. He sneered, oh how he loved tormenting scar head so. He was brought out of his thoughts abruptly, as the sorting hat decided what house this new boy was going to be placed in.

"SLYTHERIN!" it yelled out, yet again you jumped up lightly, cheering loudly, along with the rest of the Slytherin house, and waving Tom over, who took a seat beside Seth.

Seth and Tom grinned at each other, bumping fists. It seemed as if they were already good friends without knowing each other.

Finally, it was time for Taylor to be sorted. He stood, refusing to sit, acting too galiant, as the sorting hat was placed on his head.

"Its soooooo going to be Gryffindor." you stated, watching as Taylor and the hat argued.
The school watched for what seemed like eternity, but was really only five minutes, before the sorting hat decided.

"GRYFFINDOR!!" it yelled, quieting down, as yet again, the red and gold table of nimwits, excluding your two friends of course, jumped up and down cheering loudly.

Taylor jumped off the stage, and walked towards Becca, who hugged him, grateful she wouldn't be the only one not in Slytherin.

As soon as the great hall had calmed down a bit, the feast appeared on the table.

"Woah." both Lily and Tom said, eyes wide, looking at you for an explination.

"Oh, right..." you stated, "yeah, this school has feasts, like every night." smirking, you thought for a moment, watching Tom pick up some syrup, "oh!!" you hissed, smacking the jug out of his hands, "first things first, don't use the syrup. Its cr*p compaired to ours" you stated, shaking your head. Clearly you had made the same mistake when you first got here last year.

Seth shook his head, "she keeps saying that, but has yet to bring any for the rest of us to try and compair for ourselves."

You stuck your tongue out at Seth, "what, us Canadians are known for our maple syrup...." you paused for a moment, thinking, "and our beavers...." you looked at Lily for confirmation, but only got a look of repressed giggles.

Lily put a hand on your shoulder, "known for our beavers eh?" she asked, clueing you into the innduendo.
You smirked, god you missed this girl. Shaking your head, you stood up, and ran over to the Gryffindor table. All of whom went into instant defensive mode, at the approaching Slytherin.

Completely oblivious to what was happening, Taylor and Becca waved you over, waiting for you to join them.
"Hey, yah...." you started looking at the two of them, "don't use the syrup.... " you stated, pointedly taking the jug of thick fluids from Taylor and setting it back on the table.

"Oi!" an approaching figure called from further down the table, "get lost Smat. Your not supposed to be at the Gryffindor table." Harry Potter was pretty well on top of you, as you stood your ground.

Glaring back at him, you stood up completely, "oh reaaaaally Potter." you sneered, venom dripping from every word you spoke, "last I checked, these two are Canadians, and will always be welcoming towards me."

Taylor and Becca stood up beside you, staring at Harry Potter, who didn't seem to budge an inch. Clearly they had no idea of the house politics, but no doubt Harry would take it upon himself to tell them that they hate people of the Slytherin house, and they best not associate with you.

Harry attempted a glare. He knew you were right, and there was nothing he could do about it. "I think its best you took off." he said, still trying to muster a terrifying glare.

You only laughed in his face, "oh right Potter. Clearly, unlike the rest of your house, I don't take orders from one trick ponies."

His face grew red with frustration, as his eyes narrowed. Drawing out his wand, and pointing it directly at your chest, "Petrificus To----" he was cut off, his wand sent flying.

Draco stood at the other end of the room, watching you intently as you socialized with your Gryffindor friends. "Now, now, Potter." he spat out, disgust in his voice, "I never knew you liked to pick fights with girls." a smirk appeared on Dracos features, while he tucked away his wand casually in his robe.

"Who is THAT?!" Becca asked, leaning in towards you, eyeing Draco up and down. "He is hot!" she exclaimed.
You gave her a flat look, "really Bex.... You remember the letters I sent home, about the ferret boy?" you asked, remembering her replying with such disguist at his obvious man-wh*re ettiquite.

She nodded, still eyeing the bleached blonde up and down.

"Yah..." you said, "thats him."

Her face screwed up in disguist, "well no wonder he gets around. Geezus, just look at him!" she exclaimed.

Taylor laughed lightly behind the two of you, "'aite there Bex..." he said placing his hands on her shoulders, making her take another seat at the Gryffindor table, shaking his head. "Right then...." Taylor began, turning to you, "you best go over to your table again..."

You sighed, you knew he was right. You had enough drama for one day, and having an unwanted incounter with Potter was not something you wanted to add to your long list of first week activities. Turning back, to walk down the aisle and towards your table, you saw Lily running towards you, a nasty glare coming from her features. Turning around you saw a jet of red light aimed directly at you. Wide eyed your brain froze.

Lily jumped infront of you, deflecting the attack. "Nice to know your house is so galiant to attack another while their back is turned." she spat, staring at the bushy haired girl, dressed in her Gryffindor robes.

Hermoine glared, handing Harry his wand back. "Shouldn't you be at your own table, plotting to beat up some first year, or something." she called out.

"Oh right, good one Hermoine." you called out, rolling your eyes sarcastically. "And shouldn't you be shoving your head further up your arse, like the rest of your house does?" you retorded.

Lily snickered beside you, "Is this the know-it-all you've messaged me about?" she questioned, eyeing Hermoine up and down.

You nodded, "Quite annoying isn't she?" deflecting another hex, this time shot at the pair of you from Harry. "Now really children." you sighed, "you should know when your beat."

"You'll be the one thats beat Smat." Harry called out, "Or have you forgotten, I'm the boy who lived."
You stared at him, "How're those dreams Potter?" you spat back, "Still having nightmares about mummy and daddy being murdered?"

Harry glared at you, it was a well known fact to everybody at school that he still had nightmares about his parents being killed, "oh well sorry we all can't have perfect lives." he shouted, sending another hex.

You smirked, getting ready to deflect another pointless hex. A shooting pain in the side distracted you, as you looked over to see Ginny Weasly, wand out. Narrowing your eyes at her, you clasped your hand over your side to stop the blood flow. "Oh that is it!" you shouted, throwing your wand into your cloak, and sprinting full out at Ginny. Dodging her curses, you could only see her. You felt a breeze go against your back, and a hex flew by you. Glancing over to your side, you saw Malfoy walking over to the Gryffindor table to help Lily.

You smirked to yourself, 'damn he's so hot...' you thought.

'Wait, what?'

'You heard me. He is fine!'

'Are we looking at the same person?' you thought to yourself. Still in a mad dash towards the Weasly girl.

'Oh whatever, we don't have time for this, just concentrate on beating the cr*p out of her.'

"At least we can agree on that."

Jumping at Ginny, you straddled her, dragging her up from the floor, you kicked at her knees. Listening to her scream in pain, and crumple to the floor as her knee caps were smashed in by yours truely. Stomping on her elbow with your heel, you crushed her right elbow also, before realizing you were loosing too much blood from the hex she cast earlier. "Oh bugger..." you muttered, collapsing beside your injured opponent. You swear you could've seen a streak of blonde run towards you and kneel down before you passed out.

"Did you see what she did to the other girl. Nobody beats Alice when it comes to fighting, with or without magic." you heard Becca laugh.

Slowly coming around, you opened your eyes just a little, so they were slits.

"Hey." You reconized this as Seth, "she's comin around." he was always so observant.

The rest of the group turned their attention to you, waiting for you to speak, or do something. Show some sign of life at the least.

Opening your eyes fully you looked at them. "Morning." you mumbled, looking at them, everybody was in their proper robes.

They all smiled at you, "well its about time you came around." Lily and Becca said in unison, staring at you.

You smirked, "alright, which one of you carried me up here?" you asked, looking between Seth, Tom, and Taylor. You watched as they all shook their heads. Casting a glance to the other girls in the room, you watched as they also shook their heads. "Well I can't have very well floated up here myself." you stated, staring at the group confused.

"Malfoy carried you up here. As soon as you collapsed, he was right there, picking you up.." Seth said, staring at you, "you should've seen what he did to Potter though." you smiled at Seths' smirk. You could only imagine.

"Ah..." was all you could muster, maybe Malfoy wasn't such a selfish nimwit as you originally thought.

'You have to admit, he was d*mn fine running into battle like that...'

'Oh god, not this again.'

'You know he was fine.'

'I know no such thing.'

'Suit yourself, leaves more Draco for me.'

'We're the same person, and we're not having Draco Malfoy. He's a coniving little ferret and you know it.'

'A hot coniving little ferret.'

'I just can't win with you can I?!'

'Love, I am you.'

'Ugh, whatever!'

You came back to reality as the rest of the group stared at you. "What?" you asked, confused.

"Ah, nothing... " Taylor smiled at you.

"Class is about to start." Seth announced, as the group got up. Looking at you, he threw your zen to you."Should keep you entertained for a bit." he smiled, leading the others out of the hospital wing.

'Why hello there.'

'Oh great, I'm stuck with you...'

'I can leave too you know.'

'Yeah right.. Like you'd do that.'

'..........'

'Hello?'

'.................'

'.... f*ck'

Grumbling you turned on your zen, plugging your ears with the familiar buds, letting the music overtake you. Staring at the ceiling as the beats strummed into your ear.

"Need more friends with wings... All the angels I know put concrete in my veins, I always walked home alone, so I became lifeless, just like my telephone..." (song, Nothing to Lose - Billy Talent)

You drifted into sleep, listening to the soft lyrics. You hadn't noticed the newest visitor lurch into the hospital wing, and shuffle towards your bed.

Markus sneered at you. That little incident on the first day, where you refused to kiss him and tried to squirm away had made him rather angry. Leaning forward, he placed his lips over yours.

You felt a pressure on your lips, and opened your eyes a slither to see what was going on. Your eyes were wide now with horror, as you found Markus Flint, forcing himself on you for a second time this week. 'Oh geezus, what am I gonna do?!' thinking to yourself, glancing around the room for the nearest heaviest object.
Slowly, Markus moved himself onto the bed, and swung a leg over your other side, breaking the kiss he smirked down at you. Reaching for the top of your shirt.

You saw what he was doing, and narrowed your eyes, smacking his hand away. It was only a second later, that he responded to you with back handing you across the face. You stared wide eyed at the door, your cheek stingingly lightly.

Markus grinned to himself triumphant, and ripped at your shirt. Slithering a hand under you, he unclasped your bra, and threw it aside.

A shiver over took your whole body, as you lay there, chest bare to the world. 'I won't let him break me...' you thought to yourself angrly. Glaring at the door, 'I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing how much he's hurting me...' you felt a tight, calloused grip squeezing at your air tunnel. Opening your mouth slightly, you took in a small mouthful of air. Eyes fluttering, your vision was becoming blurred. Finally your eyes closed, as you fell into unconciousness.

Draco walked towards the hospital wing, he figured you'd be asleep by now, so visiting while you were dreaming shouldn't do any harm. Quietly moving the hospital wing's door aside, Malfoy stepped in, glancing around the room to see who else was there. His eyes narrowed as the sight before him unfolded. Your eyes had just fluttered closed, Markus removing his hand from your throat after a few seconds. He stared at you, half naked on the bed, being pinned by none other than the quidditch captain. If looks could kill, Marcus would have been dead already, suffering a fate worse than crucio.

"Sectumsempra." Draco said quietly, aiming his wand at Markus. Walking up towards the two fo you, Draco grasped a handful of Flint's hair, hoisting him upwards to face him. "Have you not learned the first time Flint?" Draco spat out, glaring evilly at Markus, who was now bleeding through his robes.

Markus sneered, "Why does it matter to you Malfoy? She is my girlfriend, I can do with her as I please."

"Oh really?" Draco asked, a twisted grin growing quickly. "I'm your prefect, so I can do as I please to you then." dropping Flint to the floor, Draco brought his heavy foot towards Markus's stomach with great speed. After kicking him, Draco raised his foot once more, and stomped on the side of the head.

Blood oozed out of Markus's mouth as he glared up at Draco.

"Don't you touch her again." Draco said threateningly, turning his back on Markus, and turning his attention to you. Despite his man-wh*re tendancies, he barely looked at your naked torso, quickly covering you with the hospital sheets.

Just as you were covered, Madam Pomfrey burst through the doors of the clinic. Barely looking around, she bustled to each of her patients, putting the needed medicine on the bedside tables. "Oh!" she gasped surprised, seeing blood on the floor and following the trail towards Markus. Casting a glance at Draco she shook her head. "How valiant of you to bring another wounded student up here." she cooed, magically placing Markus on a bed.

Draco nodded, he wasn't about to tell Madam Pomfrey that it was him, who had attacked Markus putting him in that state. His attention turned back to you, as he heard you muttering.

"That needs to stop happening..." you muttered, your eyes darting around the room, as you felt your throat. Catching a glimpse of bright blonde hair you looked up, to see a face that went from worry and concern, to a smirk.

"This means you owe me." Draco stated, grinning down at you.

You rose an eyebrow at him, "you make it sound like I'm heavy." you muttered, unaware that it was Draco who forced Flint off you. casting your attention to the ceiling, you listened to the busy nosies of Madame Pomfrey bustling around a new patient.

"Now, how exactly did he come to be in this condition?" Madam Pomfrey called out, eyeing Draco.

"Quidditch practice." Draco began, lying through his teeth. "Markus wanted to show off, saying he could play beater better than anyone on the Slytherin team."

You stared at Draco, then cast a weary glance towards the opposite bed. There, propped up on pillows, Markus sat, glaring at you and Draco. Bringing your attention back to Draco, you grinned slightly. "I never knew you to be such a hero, Malfoy." you smirked, eyeing him.

'You know, he really isn't that bad.'

'Seriously?! I get some quiet, and now your back, 'Draco this, Draco that, Oh my god, he's so hot!' '

'Well look at him, that smirk.... those toned arms.....'

'Your disgusting, you know that? He's a ferret!!!'

"Earth to Alice...." Draco said, waving a hand in front of your face. "Madam Pomfrey said you could go, after you take this." handing you a few pills, Draco watched as you took them.

Swallowing the pills, you grumbled. After a few moments, and a couple mouthfuls of water, you sat up, and brought your legs over the side of the bed. Looking around uncomfortably, you saw your bra laying on the floor. "Accio bra." you muttered, your bra flying into your hand. You stared at Draco.

"What?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, looking down at you.

"I'm not going to change with you facing me." you stated flatly, watching him turn around.

"Is that better, your highness?" he asked, trying to get a rise out of you.

You scoffed, "whatever Malfoy." pulling the bra over your head, you adjusted it, before slipping your uniform top back on.

Sliding off the bed, you walked over to Markus's bed. Leaning over, you stared him dead in the eye. "We are done." you said cooly, patting him on the cheek roughly.

Draco snorted behind you, stifiling a laugh.

'There's your chance mate.'

'What happened to her not wanting me, hmm?'

'What happened to your determination, hmm?'

Draco shook his head, why was he mocking himself?

'Its not like I actually like her.'

'Sure mate, whatever you say.'

Together you and Draco walked out of the hospital wing, and down the stairs. You had been in the hospital wing all night, and nearly all day. Getting out in time, for Defence Against the Dark Arts.

You turned the corner in unison with Draco, brushing his shoulder with your own. "Sorry." you mumbled, continuing your stride.

Draco glanced at you through the corner of his eye, the moment your shoulders brushed each other, a jolt of electricity felt like it forced its way through him.

'Told ya mate, you want her.'

'Shut up, I do not. Sure, she'd be fun to take for a ride.... if you get my drift.'

'Of course I do, I'm you.'

'Right, then you should give up this idiotic theory we like her.'

'Hey, just telling ya, we like her.'

'No we don't! We just wanna take her for a spin. Just like the rest of them.'

Coming to a halt in front of the classroom door, Draco swung it open, not bothering to hold it open for you. He had done his good deed of the day, and he'd be d*mned if he's doing another one.

'And here I thought he changed, at least a little bit.' you thought to yourself, eyeing his back, while stepping through the doorway.

'Nope, told you. Once an arse, always an arse.'

'He does have a nice arse...' your eyes wandering down his back, and resting on his bottom, before darting around, wondering if anybody else had seen that. Shaking your head you mentally smacked yourself. Malfoy was a jerk A ferret faced, self centered, snotty nosed, jerk. That was it. Nothing more, nothing less.

'You know you wanna take that jerk out for a test drive.'

'Oh my god. Will you just please, stop existing.'

You shook your head, why you had to argue with yourself, was beyond you. Plunking down in your assigned seat between Seth and Draco, you put your head in your hands. "Get ahold of yourself Alice..." you grumbled under your breath.

You glanced up when you heard the door to the teachers office open. You watched as Professor Lupin stepped out. "Today, we will be working with Bogarts." he glanced around the classroom, "Who can tell me what a bogart looks like?"

Immeadiatly Hermoine's hand shot up, without waiting to be picked, Hermonie began into her detailed answer of how nobody knew.

Professor Lupin nodded, "very good." he stated, "now, lets all line up and transform your fears into something amusing."

You gave Lupin a flat look, "you've got to be kidding." you mumbled under your breath, gaining a restrained laugh from Seth, as he glanced back at you.

Lily and Becca stood up, and walked over to you, Seth, and Draco.

Tom and Taylor quickly joined your little group.

Tom grabbed your hand, and pulled you up, "come on Alice." he smirked at your mumbled 'yah, yah' reply. No resistance was met while your group formed in behind a few Gryffindors.

Draco glared at Tom. 'Who is HE, to be touching MY girl?!' he thought angrly, keeping close to you, as the line moved forward.

You took a step forward, it was your turn. Looking ahead in determination, you watched as the giant penguin disappeared. Another shape began to take form, and you felt yourself cringe slightly. 'Here it comes...' you thought, watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
~waa... i'm super bored... rate and comment people~!!!

~Hazel :)