Sequel: Call Me Professor
Status: (completed)

Colour Me Slytherin

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #4-

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #4-


Bellatrix Lestrange stepped forward, whip in one hand, wand in the other. The boggart of the vile woman let out a loud cackle.

Every student in the room stared. Nobody had seen even a replica of this crazed woman before, only pictures.

You stared, not sure if you were ready for this. Raising your wand, you eyed the boggart carefully.

Advancing on you, Bellatrix cracked her whip, watching you flinch. A smile graced her distorted features, cracking the whip again, watching you jump.

"Come on Alice..." Lily said behind you, watching your form shake slightly as the whip cracked again.

The boggart took another step towards you.

"Riddikulus!" You shouted, watching as the frizzy hair turned into an afro, gold chains appearing around the boggarts neck, and baggy clothes covered the skinny body. Bellatrix Lestrange turned into a wigger (or a chav, whichever you prefer).

Tom and Taylor snorted in laughter behind you, while Lily and Becca shook there heads. There had obviously been better choices for you to mess around with the boggart, be a wigger?! Clearly your imagination had been lacking since you've arrived in England.

Trying your best to hide your shudders, you walked past Draco, and took a seat. 'That was close...' you thought to yourself. The mere memory of being kidnapped by death eaters, and being whipped as a torture by Bellatrix sent chills down your spine. Just thinking about it made the scar on your back burn with pain, as if you were being whipped all over again.

As the class came to an end, you grabbed your book bag, and slid out the door. You wanted to avoid as many people as possible.

Slamming your dorm rooms door shut, you flopped on your bed. Your back burning, all you could think about was Bellatrix. Placing a hand over your shoulder, you touched the burning scar with a cool finger. Pulling the back of your shirt up, you slide your head through the top of it, and laid there, arms still through the sleeves of the shirt. You had to get some air to your back, it felt like it was on fire.

Draco sauntered into the prefect common rooms, and glanced around. You had left class in a hurry, and he could feel something wasn't right, deep down in the pit of his stomach. Practically jumping two steps at a time, he reached the small landing, and pushed the dorm room door open. Closing the door gently behind himself, he glanced at your bed, to see you airing your back. "Geezus..." he said, stepping closer. "What did you do to your back?!"

You looked at him, a blank expression on your face, "What are you talking about, its just a scar." you muttered, 'the bleach had finally sunk through his thick skull.' you thought.

Draco shook his head, "Alice, your back is bleeding..." his eyes narrowed, "was it Markus again?" he asked, rolling up a sleve to reveal a well toned forearm.

'Now just take off your shirt...'

'Geezus, we're in the middle of a conversation, can't you control your hormones for like five seconds?!'

You pulled your hand off the top of your scar to see it covered in blood. Confusion filtered through your mind. "hm, no..." you said, sitting up, and walking over to the bathroom. Turning your back on the mirror, you tilted your head to look back. Many trails of blood flowed down your flesh. "Well that's weird..." you muttered.

Draco leaned against the bathroom door frame. "How did that happen?" he asked, his curiousity peaked. If Markus hadn't done it, somebody obviously had, and he wanted to know.

You stared at him, mid spell to help your back from bleeding. You shrugged, "You don't need to worry about that..." you muttered, going back to your spell.

"Alice..." he said softer, "please, tell me what happened..." he took a step forward. Concern was laced through his voice.

You stared at him, a little taken aback. "uh..." you looked down, clearly trying to figure out whether or not you should actually tell him. "Before I moved here, my cousin and I were kidnapped..." you muttered, looking at Draco. It had appeared his curiousity had obviously not been quenched.

You eyed him, "This doesn't leave this room." you said harshly, waiting for him to agree to the terms.
Draco stared, not really sure whether he could trust himself with such top secret information. He glanced into your eyes, before nodding.

Sighing, you looked down at the floor, "Bellatrix Lestrange held us in a dungeon for three weeks, during that time she whipped us..." you paused before continuing. "She killed my cousin..." your eyes watered lightly, thinking back to those horrifying times. "She was only four..."

Putting a bloody hand to your face, you buried your head in your hands. It had been such a long time before you told anybody about it. Of course you told Lily, but she was the only one that knew, other than Draco.

Taking a step forward, Draco wrapped his arms around your shoulders, and pulled your quivering body into his chest.

'Alright, we need to cry more for some of this action!'

'Get ahold of yourself. Stop being so bloody boy crazy.'

'But can't you feel that nicely toned chest, oh how I'd love to stay here all day...'

'Yeah, well, you can't, so knock it off.'

Neither of you knew what to say, but neither of you wanted to break the embrace first.

You could feel blood trickle down your back, bringing you back to reality. Pushing yourself off of Draco's toned chest, you grabbed your wand. Closing your eyes to concentrate, you muttered the charm you had been trying to say all along.

Draco watched you, looking into the mirror, he saw the blood slow, before stopping all together. He grabbed a damp cloth and turned you around. Running the cloth under cool water for a moment, he put it to your back, cleaning off the dried blood.

'She'll never be with you mate...'

'How do you know.'

'Bloody h*ll, have you seen her back? Death eaters did that to her.'

'Your point?'

'Your in a family of death eaters.... Soon as she finds out about that, you can say bye bye to 'taking her out for a spin.' '

Draco frowned to himself. Not only was he arguing with himself again, but he knew he was right. As soon as you found out that his family had been death eaters for as long as Voldemort had been around, you'd be gone.

"Thanks..." you muttered, grabbing his hand to get him to stop cleaning your back. Flicking your wand, a towel hovered into the bathroom, and patted itself against your back, drying you off. "Well then..."

Draco looked down at you. You had just adjusted your shirt, and was about to side step him to go to the great hall for supper. He put both his hands on each side of you, to stop you from running away from him.

You glanced up, your dark chocolate brown eyes meeting his grey ones. There you two stood, he leaning down slightly, you staring up at him.

'This is it!!!'

'Oh brother...'

Draco leaned down, only millimeters away from you. Pausing for a moment, taking a deep breath, so far so good. You hadn't sworn at him, kicked him, or laughed in his face.

Your eyes slowly closed, as you took in a small breath of air, Draco Malfoy was standing so close to you, his lips millimeters away from your own. Butterflies flying in your stomach as you could feel yourself becoming more and more nervous.

"Darkie darliiiiiiiing!" Your dorm room door flew open, as Pansy Parkinson waddled her way into the room. "What is this?!" she shrieked, looking at you and Draco, millimeters apart.

Draco turned abruptly, "Have you ever heard of knocking Pansy?!" he spat out, clearly mad at being inturupted.

Pansy glared at you, "And what is she doing here?!" her voice rose another octive, causing the glass panes in the window to shake, nearly breaking.

"Well." you began, advancing on her, "I'm a prefect, this is the Slytherin prefect dorm room. So naturally, this is partially my room too."

Draco smirked to himself, god he loved being a prefect. He could only imagine how boring it would be if you had not gotten the other prefect position. He had thanked his lucky stars for it too. Last he heard it was either you or Pansy for the position.

Pansy rolled her eyes at you, reaching out her chubby little fingers, she grabbed Draco by the arm, and pulled him out of the room. "We're going to dinner." you heard her call over Draco's heavy foot steps.

'We were so close!!! SO CLOSE!!!'

'Thank god Pansy arrived when she did...'

'What are you talking about, you'd rather spend time with Pansy over Draco?!'

'I would rather spend time with neither of them.'

'Oh come on, he was tooooooooootally hitting on us...'

'Are you trying to make me vomit?'

'You know you like him too, stop denying it.'

'I deny nothing!'

'Lies!'

'You're the liar!'

You shook your head. "Will you two just shut up?!" you mumbled, knocking on your head lightly. It was hard enough to concentrate without your mind being at its own throat all the time.

'Now listen here.' You thought, imagining the two voices in your head, standing at attention. 'We don't like Draco Malfoy.' nodding to yourself, as if that would really convince you.

'I told you we didn't like him.'

'You're both in denial.'

Sighing, you fell back onto your bed. After your class, and having to face Bellatrix again, you weren't feeling very hungry. Infact, you weren't feeling much of anything.... You stared up at the ceiling, not feeling yourself drift off.

You crouched over your little cousin, protecting her from the whips, while you got smacked with them repeatedly. "It's going to be okay..." you murmered down at her, tears falling from your face, onto the cold stone floor.

"I want mommy..." she whimpered, looking up at you, her pale blue eyes submerged, as a constant stream of tears strolled down her face.

"I know...." you hugged her as tightly as you could, ensuring that she wouldn't be hit with the whips.
You turned to at the sound of a loud cackle, narrowing your eyes you watched as the bushy haired woman approached, coming to a stop right infront of the two of you.

"Well, well..." she licked her lips, her wild eyes staring down, as a smirk played over her features. "What do we have here..." she reached forward, tearing you and your cousin apart. Throwing her to the other side of the room, she raised her wand.

"NO!!!" you screamed, watching horrified.

"Alice, help me!!" the tiny voice pleaded, staring over at you, scared out of her mind.

"Ava----"

You lurched forward, snapping out of your dream. You sat for a moment, catching your breath.
Sliding out of your bed, you walked into the bathroom, and splashed cool water on your face. Grabbing the towel that rested on the counter, you dabbed at the water droplets.

Draco heard you shuffling at the other side of the room. He listened hard, waiting for you to say something. He heard the water running in the bathroom and sighed. Getting up, he walked over to the bathroom, waiting for you to open the door.

Quietly you stepped out of the bathroom, and bumped into something hard. Cautiously you brought your hands up, pressing your palms against the object, you could feel toned muscles underneath your fingers. "Draco?" you asked, not taking your hands from his chest.

"Hmm?" he responded, "nightmares?" he asked, wrapping his arms around your middle.
You rested your head on his chest. 'Yeah...' you muttered, feeling ashamed that you, Alice Smat, had been awoken from dead sleep because of nightmares. "I feel as pathetic as Potter." you muttered, a childish smirk gracing your lips.

Draco smirked, and shook his head lightly, "Good thing tomorrow is saturday." he replied, still holding you.

'I told you we like him.'

You could hear the argument starting in your head. Abruptly, you pushed yourself off of Draco. "Right then, best get back to sleep..." thank god it was dark in the room, your entire face was flushed. 'We, don't like him' you thought back at the voice, and pulled the blankets over your shoulders.

Draco stood there dumbfounded, what had just happened.

'Maybe she knows..'

'Knows what? That my parents are death eaters?'

'Well mate, it'd explain what just happened there.'

'Well its not like its some big secret...'

'It should be.'

'Well, we have Potter to thank for that, now don't we.'

Draco swung his legs back onto the bed, and pulled the blankets back up to his chest. He watched your sleeping form as he started falling asleep.

Stretching, you opened your eyes the next morning. Glancing at the large clock in the corner, your eyes widened. "Cr*p, ferret, get up, we have quidditch practice in 15 minutes!" you said, scrambling out of your bed, and grabbing your uniform running into the bathroom.

You could here a muffled response, and then nothing.

"Malfoy!" you shouted, opening the door, and throwing his tooth brush at him. "Get off your lazy arse!" slamming the door behind you once more.

"I'm up, I'm up!" he called, getting out of bed. Slowly, he walked over to his wardrobe, and dropped his boxers to the floor. Pulling on a new pair, he turned when he heard the bathroom door open, and hit the wall with force. He took in the sight before him. Your hair was tied up and out of your face, in a messy bun. The bottoms of your quidditch uniform hugged your hips, and bottom. "Not bad Smat." he smirked.

You stood up, after finishing packing your quidditch bag. You eyed Malfoy, his well toned chest, and abs stared back at you. "Shush, put your clothes on, you're going to be late." You left the room abruptly, your face turning red. 'Oh, my. GOD!' You had no idea all that, was under the Hogwarts uniform.

'Well, I did tell you he was hot. But nobody listened to me, did they?!'

'We don't listen, because we don't want to.'

"Will you two just shut it already, I don't need to be thinking about Draco Malfoy while trying to avoid bludgers." You muttered, trying not to let any passerby's hear you.

Draco jogged out of the prefect common rooms to catch up with you. He definatly caught you checking him out. "Try to keep your head in the game there Smat." he said, slowing his pace as he matched your step.

You glared up at Draco, "Oh, sorry Malfoy," an evil smirk forming on your lips, "unlike you, I don't fly around trying to impress everything with a rack."

Draco smirked, "no, you're just too busy looking cute for Markus."

"So you admit I'm cute." you stated, turning your attention forward.

"I never said anything like that." he retorted.

"Sure you did, you said I was 'busy looking cute for Markus'." you stated, impersonating him to a T.

"Well only Markus Flint could find you attractive." he sneered.

"Sure, sure Malfoy. Remind me again who was staring at my back the first day?" you sighed, now you were just toying with the poor fool.

"You mean when you dropped your towel. Any guy would stare." he said in defense, a little taken aback that you caught him.

"Not every guy wouls stare for five minutes." You retorted, picking up your pace to a jog, as you overtook him. Coming to a halt on the quidditch pitch, you looked around.

"Be late like that again, you'll be off the team, Smat." Markus spit, clearly not over what happened in the hospital wing, after he tried to rape you.

You rolled your eyes at Markus, "We're three minutes early Markus."

By this point, Markus had already turned his attention to the rest of the team. "Right, our first match will be against Hufflepuff...." he choked down some laughter.

"So why are we practicing?" Blaise called out, bringing the rest of the Slytherin team into small fits of laughter.

"Just get on your brooms." Markus said, releasing the bludgers, snitch, and throwing the quaffle into the air.
Everyone took off as usual. You carried the quaffle through the air with ease, dodging everybody else. You barely slowed your pace as you approached the goal posts and Blaise. You threw the quaffle hard. To your dissapointment, Blaise caught it.

As soon as Blaise caught the quaffle, he felt the force you used to throw it with. "Woah." he muttered, his broom flying back a bit. He eyed you, before throwing the ball out into the playing field again.

Markus had blown the whistle signaling the end of practice. "Alright," he called out, as the last team member landed, "This is the Quidditch schedual." he passed a stack of parchment to Draco, who took one and passed it on. "Makre sure you're here at least fifteen minutes early, for the game." signalling everybody to be dismissed, you glided across the field towards the girls change room.

Lily barged into the change rooms, with Becca in tow, "You have to date that ferret!" she practically screamed at you.

You turned in surprise, looking at Becca, who had a sheepish grin on her face, and Lily, who had her arms in the air waving them frantically at you. "'xcuse me?" you asked, "where did that come from?!"

"You have to date that bleach blonde Slytherin guy... You know, the one that carried you up to the hospital wing..... Oh, what was his name." Lily rested her head in her hand, leaning against her index finger, which rested between her eyebrows. "Draco Malfoy!" she snapped her fingers at the sudden memory.

You nearly fell over, "WHAT?!" you shreiked. "I am not going to date him! He's a ferret, and completely self centered, and a man-wh*re!"

"But he is sooooo fine!" Lily swooned, Becca and Lily got a dreamy look on their faces.

"Well why don't you two date him if he's 'so fine'." you stared at them.

Lily stood up, "Does that mean I have your blessing!?" she grinned.

"Go nuts." you mumbled, turning your back to your two best friends, peeling off your sweaty quidditch uniform. "I'm going to shower." wrapping a towel around yourself you stepped into the warm stream of water, closing the shower stall door behind you.

'You're willingly going to let your best friend date the love of your life?!'

'He's not the love of her life. Sure, he has a nice body, but thats it.'

'He has more than a nice body..'

'Seriously, whats wrong with you.'

Sighing you relaxed, letting the water take away your worries. Shortly after, you dried yourself off, and grabbed your change of clothes. Tugging on your jeans, and band tshirt, you looked over yourself. Turning around, you looked at your butt. Next was the side view, to make sure you weren't falling out anywhere. Your stomach showed slightly under your form fitting shirt. Tying the multi coloured laces on your converse, you grabbed your zen, plugging the familiar buds in your ear.

"I've said some things I may regret... Can we just forgive and forget." (song, Avenue Days by Ten Second Epic) blarred through the headphones, as you walked into the great hall. You grabbed a piece of toast with jam on it before walking down towards the dungeon. "Pumpkin Butter." you said, as the portrait swung aside. Stepping into the Slytherin common room, you halted, taking in the scene happening before you.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
rate and comment... *yawns*

~Hazel :)