It's Death or Victory

09

Gerard's POV, November 12th.
I looked down at the small, fragile boy lying in the bed beside me. His skin was tinted blue and his lips were dry and chapped. Had he really just spoke? He looked too ill to be able to speak... I took his hand up in mine and tried to avoid the dozens of wires and tubes and pads leading to two dozen monitors only just managing to keep him alive. It was scary seeing him like this. His eyes well foggy as if he wasn’t quite back in them yet but his icy hand gripped mine back softly.
"H...H...Hey......Gee..... Did you.... M....miss me?..." Frankie choked out again, weak and thinking I hadnt heard him. I nodded, so happy that more tears fell down my cheeks. His voice was weak and shakey, and I could tell he was thirsty. A doctor came in and started to look over him slightly, as if he was working out what he needed to do next. Frankie gripped my hand tighter.
“You missed your birthday Frankie!” I told him, to which he frowned and scrunched his face up.
“How? Whats the date?...” He asked, confused.
“November twelth, you were out for six or seven weeks…” I mumbled, rubbing his cold fingers in my hand.
“woah…” He sighed, resting back into the bed. The doctor coughed, needing our attention.
“I need to take Mr. Iero to an examination room to see how he’s coping, you can come if you want but you cant contaminate anything so don’t touch anything or touch him during the tests.” He stated. I nodded and Frankie looked up at me, frightened. I held his hand as the doctor lifted him onto a gurney, keeping him clipped onto an oxygen mask at all times. I followed him down a few corridors until we hit a small room. He was wheeled in and I followed, sitting on a chair next to the metal bench connected to the wall, covered with a simple white matress and plastic cover. I sat near Frank’s head where he could see me and he reached for my hand, I stroked his fingers then put it back on the bench besides him. The doctor reached up for a tube coming from a machine under the bench and quickly swapped the mask Frank was on for the tube going down his throat into his lungs. He spluttered as it went in but calmed quickly after. He looked at me so I whispered comforts into his ear as the doctor ran dozens of tests.
The doctor wrote all Frank’s test results onto a chart and lifted him back to the gurney, attaching him to the moniters. I leant down and kissed his soft, cold forehead.
“I love you baby, you were so brave…” I mumbled to him, just loud enough for him to hear. He smiled.
“I love you too Gee…” Frank choked out, incoherently. I kissed hm softly on the nose, pitying him more and more each second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously what do you think will happen! :O ;) i wants de comments ;) also im about to update one of older even more dramatic stories, which is a colab with a girl called Flones XD so i'll link that next chapter :3 thanks for those who do comment ¬_¬
Duckie x