I Wonder What you See.

1/1

What do you see when you look at me?

Do you see a girl with blue eyes that are hidden under auburn curls and set above high cheekbones? Maybe you see a woman with her head held high and determined steps that march down a straight and narrow path, or maybe you see a scared little girl who wants to be loved, who needs to be loved.

Maybe you see a girl who is full of surprises, and talents. Perhaps you see me to be as plain as a daisy, or maybe as beautiful as a blooming rose. How do you see me?

When you look at me, do you see light and colours? Do you see despair and dull, grey colous? Maybe you see a girl who needs to smile more. Maybe you could make me smile more. What do I look like through your eyes?

How do I make you feel? Do I make you feel warm and happy, like a lovely summer day? Or do you find my personality cold, like a winter night? I wonder how you feel when you look at me.

When you think of me, do you think of me in a good, positive way? Do you think of my smile, or my frown? Am I laughing in the memory that you like to play? I wonder what you think of me.

When you say that I’m beautiful you sound so sincere I almost believe you.

But how can I be sure that's what you truely think?

I wish I really knew what you see when you look at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best, but tell me what you think. =]

Cheers!