Status: Active

I'll Keep You a Daydream Away

Prologue

Maya’s P.O.V

Knock me out. Hit me with your punch-drunk love. Got me figured out, girl, it's not a enough, it's not enough.

The familiar tune blasting from my phone was what woke me up. I looked at my alarm and saw it was 2 a.m. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and looked at the caller ID. Alex.

I sighed and opened it. “What the hell Alex! It’s two in the fucking morning! Are you insane or just drunk?” I spat, a little pissed he’d woke me up. “I’m sorry Maya, I just…. I didn’t….. I’m…..” He stuttered and I immediately noticed something was wrong. “Are you okay, you sound weird.” I was getting worried.

“I’m.. ..I’m not sure. Can I come over?” He sounded a little distracted. “Yeah, sure.” “Thanks, I’ll be there in ten.” And he hang up without so much as a goodbye. I got out of bed and headed to the living room to wait for Alex.

Maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Maya Ann Rodriguez, I’m 20 years old, I have long black hair and green eyes and I life in a small apartment in Baltimore, Maryland. I’m All Time Low’s official photographer and have known the guys since their freshman year of high school. Well, I’ve known Jack, Rian and Zack since high school, Alex however I’ve known since we were kids. His family moved in next to mine when they first came to the US.

Our families became really close and as the years passed my friendship with Alex grew stronger, even though he is 3 years older than me, and we became best friends. When he later introduced me to the rest of the band we hit it off instantly and we’ve been a close group ever since.

Photography has always been one of my biggest hobbies, so when the band started touring after graduation they asked me to come along as their photographer. Of course I said yes and I have been touring the country with them even since.

All loved all four of them, but Alex always had a special place in my heart, not just because he’s my best friend in the whole world or because I’ve known him the longest, no, I was in love with him. Yeah, I know it a cliché, girl falls for her best friend who doesn’t return the feeling. Story of my life.

I never told him though, I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. No one knows actually, I never acted on my feelings or was in anyway obvious about them. Maybe another reason why I never told him is because I’m afraid. Afraid to end up with a broken heart. You see, Alex isn’t really the relationship kinda guy, he has flings, one-night stands and if he does date a girl it’s only for a very short period of time. I knew Alex would never hurt me intentionally, even if I told him, but I didn’t want to become another notch in his bedpost.

So I buried all those feeling that I have for him that were more than just friendly somewhere deep inside my heart with the promise to keep them there until I was a hundred and ten percent sure he felt the same. If he ever did that is.

The bell rang and I jumped up from the couch to opened the door to see Alex. He looked absolutely devastated. “Alex.” I gasped. He looked up with a crushed look in his eyes. I tugged him towards the couch and gently pushed him down on it. I sat next to him and stroke his back. “Alex please talk to me. What happened.” I urged.

He didn’t answer, he just buried his face in his hands. I was getting even more worried. What had happened to him? “Alex, please, tell me.” I said softly and he lifted his head to look at me. “I fuck up May. I fucked up so bad.” He whispered hoarsely, his voice breaking a few times as he spoke.

“Alex you’re scaring me. What happened?” I said, a panicky edge to my voice. Alex slummed back against the couch. “She’s pregnant….”
♠ ♠ ♠
New story :D

I'm pretty excited to finally post this, because I have so many ideas for this. This was just a short introduction, hope you all like it.

This is not going to be a chliche story, but if you already know my other stories you know I always have a couple of twist in them. And this is no exception..... :D

Anyways, updates will be a little slow in the beginning, because I'm trying to have as much chapters done as possible so I can update regularly.

Love to know everyones thoughts on this, so please comment.

Love, Felicia