Status: Active

I'll Keep You a Daydream Away

Twelve

Feline’s P.O.V.

“Make up with Maya.” I said. Alex shook him head. “No. No way.” He said stubbornly. “I did nothing wrong. She’s the one that should apologize for being such a bitch, not me.”

I sighed, knowing he was going to react this way. I hated the fact that Alex was fighting with one of his best friends because of me.

“Please Alex.” I whispered, lightly kissing him. “Please, for me?” Alex gave me a quick peck in my lips and grinned. “Fine, I’ll do it.” “Than…” “But I have one condition.” I looked at him suspiciously. “And what might that be.” He grinned even wider. “That we go visit mine and your parents.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More weeks passed. I was almost 7 months pregnant now, meaning it been about 4 months since I told Alex. He still wanted to introduce me to his parents and, even though I was scared of what they would say, I really wanted to meet them to.

So one day Alex decided to take me to his parents house for dinner. They were a little shocked at first, but after Alex explained the situation they welcomed me into the family. They seemed to be thrilled I was carrying their grandchild.

I loved spending time with his parents. He mom kept taking me out to buy stuff for the baby. I was thankful I had someone to help me with all this, but it also made me miss my own parents.

Speaking about my parents. Alex kept pushing me to go visit them with the promise that if we did he would make up with Maya. Alex knew very well I blamed myself for their fight even though Alex had assured me many times that wasn’t the case. So him being the sneaky bastard that he is, used my guilt to pursue me to visit my parents.

So that was where we were now. In his car on our way to visit my parents. Unlike when we went to visit Alex parents I wasn’t scared this time, I was terrified. When Alex finally parked the car in front of the too familiar house. Alex got out, waiting for me to do the same, but I just sat there, staring at the house.
“Feline, sweetie?” Alex opened the door. “Are you ever gonna come out of that car?” I hesitated for a second. “If I say no will we go back?” I asked, already knowing the answer. “Nope.” Alex chuckled. I sighed and got out. We walked towards the front door.

I rang once and the door flew open after a minute. I was met by a shocked face. “Hi mom.” I whispered. “Feline!” She cried and hugged me, or at least tried to, hugging wasn’t the easiest thing to do with my belly this big. “Andrew!” Mom cried out to my dad. “She’s back!” And she dragged me into the house, Alex following us quietly.

My dad was sitting in his chair in the living room. He looked up at me and frowned. “If it’s money you want you can leave right away.” He said and turned his attention back to the newspaper he was reading. At that point all I wanted to do was go back home and crawl back in bed to never get out again. “ANDREW!” Mom yelled. “How dare you! She’s still our daughter! I’m not kicking her out again, the first time was a serious mistake! I don’t care what you think, but you two are going to talk.” She said in a tone I knew shouldn’t be taken lightly.

My dad put his paper down and looked up, finally noticing Alex behind me and mom. “And who might that be?”Alex stepped forward to shake my dad’s hand. “My name is Alex sir, Alex Gaskarth.” He said introducing himself to my parents. “So I’m guessing you’re the dad?” Alex nodded. “Yes sir.” “So how is this going to work? You’re gonna pay for all the thing the baby’s gonna need? Are you even gonna be in his or her life? And how about Feline?” Dad asked, typically, getting right to the point.

“Uhm, I… Uhm…. Of course I’m gonna be in his or her life. I’m the dad. And money won’t be a problem sir, I’m gonna take good care of him or her and Feline of course too.” Dad huffed. “And why would you do that? You sure it’s even yours?” “ANDREW!” Mom yelled again, but Alex stayed calm. “A hundred percent sir, there’s no doubt the baby is mine. And to answer your question, I’m doing this because I love them, both of them. I got the know Feline pretty good in the past few months. I know it hasn’t been a very long time, but she and the baby mean a lot to me. I can’t imagine a life without them.

Dad stared at him for what seemed an eternity before turning to me. “You got a good guy here Fay, you’re lucky.” He got up from the chair and walked towards me, arms open. “Come here honey.” He said and I ran towards him. We hugged for a while before he let go of me a little, his arm still around me. “I’m sorry honey. I never should have kicked you out. I hope you can forgive me.” I nodded. Of course daddy.” I mumbled and hugged him again.

Alex and I stayed a couple of hours at my parents. They seemed to really like Alex, though they weren’t thrilled with the idea of him being in a band, but once Alex assured them it wouldn’t be a problem for the baby, they didn’t mention it again.

When it was time to go home my mom didn’t seemed to want to let me go. “I’ll visit soon.” She promised. “I can’t wait to meet this little one.” She pointed to my belly. “I’m pretty excited to become a grandma.” I smiled and said my goodbyes. When I turned around I saw Alex was talking to my dad, but I couldn’t hear what they were saying.

We got into the car and I waved one last time before we went around the corner. “So what did my dad say to you?” I asked curiously. “He told me he was glad that I took responsibility for my actions and that he was happy for us, but if I would ever hurt you he would kill me.” Alex chuckled. I smiled. “You better listen to him, I’m pretty sure he wasn’t joking.” Alex’s face went serious. “You know I would never hurt you intentional.” He said. I smiled and pressed a quick kiss on his cheek. “I know.”

“Soooo…..” I said after a while. “I kept up my part of the deal, now it’s your turn.” I said. Alex groaned. “Do I have to?” “Yes, you do. I don’t want you fighting with Maya any longer.” I said sternly. Alex sighed. “Fine, I’ll do it tomorrow then, better to get it over with.” “Alex! Don’t be like that! She’s one of your best friends.” “You’re right.” He said. “I do kinda miss her though.” “See.” I laughed. “I’m sure everything will work out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO SO SO sorry! I'm just super busy right now and have barely time to write, that's why I hardly updated. Please bare with me guys, more updates soon I promise!

I actually have the next chapter written for the most part. I'm gonna finish it now and post it as soon as it's finished. I feel like I owe you guess more than this crappy filler.

Next chapter will be Alex going to talk to Maya and there's gonna be a lot of drama.

Love, Felicia