Status: Active

I'll Keep You a Daydream Away

Two

Fay’s P.O.V

“I hate that arrogant piece of shit!” I yelled and let myself fall down on my best friend’s, Sarah, bed. “He fired me! Can you believe that? Only because I was rude to that bitchy girl.” Sarah chuckled. “You hated it there. You were going to quiet anyways, so what’s the big deal?” She shrugged. “There is a difference between quitting and getting fired S.” I frowned.

“Chill put Feline.” Sarah teased, using my full name. “Are you PMS-ing or something? You’re acting like a total bitch.” I paled when she said that. “S, what’s the date?” I asked. “Twenty-fourth I think, why?” She asked curiously? “W-what? NO! That can’t be.” I shrieked.

“Fay calm down, what’s wrong.” “S, my period, my period is late.” I sobbed. “How late?” She asked softly. “Very, very late….” I whispered. “Stay here, I’m right back.” She said and dashed out the house.

Twenty minutes later she was back, a plastic bag in her hand. “I didn’t know which one, so I took a couple.” She said as she handed me the bag which held three pregnancy tests. I went to the bathroom and waited.

A few minutes later I heard Sarah knocking on the door. “Fay? Are you okay?” When I didn’t answer she opened it. When she saw me sitting on the floor she dropped on her knees next to me so she could hug me. “Don’t cry. I’m sure it’s not want you think it is.” I shook my head and pointed to the sink.

Sarah got up to look at the tests, her eyes widened when she saw the results I’d seen only seconds earlier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You are indeed pregnant Miss Parker, 3 months to be exact. ” The doctor said and I did my best not to break down then and there. I could hear Sarah ask the doctor a few thinks, but I wasn’t paying attention.

I was going to have a baby. I couldn’t have a baby, my parents would kill me. “Let’s go back to my place.” Sarah mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was curled up in Sarah’s bed, tears streaming down my face. “Fay, sweetie.” She said softly. “Can we talk?” I nodded and sat up. “When did this happen? Do you know who the father is?” “I-I do.” I sniffled. “You remember what we did three months ago?” “Three months ago? Wait you mean the All Time Low concert? Of course, we bought those tickets months in advance. They’re our favorite band, how could I ever forget that?” She chuckled. “But what has a concert to do with you being pregnant?”

“Remember the after party?” I whispered. “Yeah….” “Well I ended up going to a hotel room with someone.” Sarah’s jaw dropped when she realized what I meant.“FELINE PARKER! ARE YOU INSANE!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?” She shrieked. “Calm down will you. I was drunk, I wasn’t thinking.” I whisper yelled. “I-It was a mistake. A big mistake….”

“So who is this guy anyways? Can you still find him? I mean, don’t you think he should know he’s going to be a dad?” She kept firing questions at me. “You’re right, he should know. I honestly don’t care what he does with the information, but at least he’ll know.” I agreed with her.

“Well, I think that jerk should take responsibility for his actions.” Sarah spat. “He took advantage of you.” I shook my head. “No he didn’t. We were both drunk at the time. It shouldn’t have happened but it did.” I stayed quiet for a minute. “And I meant what I said earlier. I do want to find him and tell him I’m having his baby, but I don’t think he’s going to want it. And I don’t want anything from him, I can raise this baby on my own, right?” I was getting a little more confident about the situation. Oh, who am I trying to fool?

“Sarah, what am I going to do? I can’t raise a baby.” I cried. She hugged me. “I’ll help you honey, don’t worry.” “Thanks S, you’re the bestest friend ever!” I smiled a little through my tears. “That’s not even a word silly.” She chuckled.

“I know, I don’t care.” I shrugged and wiped away my tears. “I know what I need to do. I have to tell my parents, they’re gonna kill me but there’s no way I can keep this a secret.” “And after that?” “Then I’m going to find Alex and tell him I’m pregnant.”

I took Sarah a second to comprehend what I’d just said. “Alex? Who’s Alex?” I gave her a look and she finally understood. “Alex…. Wait you mean….. HOLY SHIT! Are you serious? You mean… He…. He….” She gasped.

“Yep, I had drunkenly lost my virginity to the singer of my favorite band and I now I’m knocked up.” I sighed. “I fucked up, didn’t I?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And that’s how I ended up in Baltimore a week later.

I opened the door to my hotel room after I took a cab from Alex’s house. I couldn’t believe they thought I wanted money. I’d already known from the start Alex wouldn’t want anything to do with me, but after today it finally sank in I was going to have to raise this baby alone. If I was going to raise it that is.

I turned on the TV and tried to keep myself busy.

Two hours later there was a knock on the door. I wondered who it could be, because I didn’t know anyone around here. I opened it and to my surprise it was Alex. “What the fuck do you want?” I spat. “I already told you I won’t tell anyone or bother you again.”

He run a hand threw his hair and bit his lip nervously, god he was cute…. Wait, no, I shouldn’t do this. “I’m sorry about Matt earlier, he was just looking out for me.” He mumbled. “It’s okay, I get it.” I said curtly I was about to close the door, but Alex stopped me. “Can we talk please.” He begged, his brown eyes staring into my blue ones and I had trouble breathing. “Sure.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments guys.
So there you go, Fay is not some groupie, she's just a normal girl who made a mistake.
What do you think, should she give him a chance after what happened? Let me know.
comments = update

Oh btw, I have a new story, which is a co-write between me and the awesome loveislikeafairytale. Her stories are amazing so go check them out. As for our co-write, it's called You Know I'm Never Gonna Let You Go and it's an Alex Gaskarth fanfic. (I know, I don't ever write anything else, but I like writing about him so sue me). Anyways, go check it out if you're interested.

Love, Felicia