Status: Active

I'll Keep You a Daydream Away

Eight

Alex’s P.O.V.

Confused I watched Feline trying to get upstairs without knocking everything over. She mumbled a few excuses and a goodnight before I hear the bedroom door slam shut.

I plopped down in the couch. Great job Alex, you really blew it. Of course she doesn’t like you. Why would she. You knocked her up and ruined her life. Why on earth would she be interested in you?

I couldn’t believe how much I fucked up in just a few seconds. I like Fay, I really, really liked her, but it was clear she didn’t feel the same. I automatically pulled my phone from my pocket to call Maya, she was always the first person I called when I needed help, especially with girls, when I remembered we weren’t talking right now.

I almost threw the device against the wall in frustration, but came to my senses the last second. Instead of Maya I called Jack. After a few rings he picked up. “Hello?” “I love her.” I blurted out. “Alex? What are you talking about bro?” He asked. “Feline. I think I love her.” Jack chuckled. “Sure you do Lex. I mean she’s a great girl, but you’ve known her for what three, four days now?”

I groaned. “I know that! But I can’t stop thinking about her. She’s amazing, sweet, funny, smart. I love the way she smiles and…..” “Wow, Alex, calm down. Damn bro, you have fallen for this girl, hard!” He said, his joking tone vanished. “I know. I mean…. I just….. FUCK!” I screamed. “I fucked up Jack. I tried the kiss her and she nearly ran away.” “Maybe she’s just not sure Lex, give her some time. Talk to her about it.” “But what if she doesn’t feel the same?” “Then I suggest you two stay friends, figure things out with the baby and move on.”

We discussed a few more things about the new songs we would be rehearsing tomorrow before I hang up. I looked at the clock and decided to go to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I had to get up early to get to practice. I wrote Feline a short note, letting her know where I was and headed out.

I was a little nervous to tell the rest of the guys about Feline and the baby, but I knew they would probably react the same way Jack had.

Once inside I saw the rest of the guys were already done setting everything up so we could start practice right away. Jack handed me my guitar but I put it down. “Guys I need to talk to you. There’s something you should know.” I started, not sure how to put it. “Remember that show in Boston a few months ago?” I told them the story and both Rian and Zack were a little shocked.

“You’re gonna be a dad?” Rian asked in disbelieve. “Uhm, well, congrats then I guess.” Zack nodded. “Yeah.” Rian shook his head. “I still can’t believe this. You kinda fucked up Alex, but I’m glad to see you’re taking responsibility for you actions.” “Why does everybody keeps saying that!?” I exploded. “You’re all acting like you expected me to leave her out on the streets or something! You really think I would actually be capable of doing that!” I screamed. I was pissed. Okay, I admit, I was immature and irresponsible, but that didn’t mean I was a coldhearted jerk.

“No! Of course not!” Rian tried to calm me down. “I’m just saying were all a little shocked by what happened.” I was about to respond, but Jack interrupted me.

“How are you two gonna do this?” He asked bluntly. “I mean, you’re, besides, me the most immature person I know, you’re not really a responsible person either and Feline is only nineteen. Don’t take this the wrong we, but neither one of you really strike me to be the parent type.”

I sighed, running my hand through me hair. I know what he said was true and yes, when I first found out I freaked, but now that I had some time to think about it I was actually getting excited to become a dad. “I don’t know.” I said honestly. “But we’re gonna figure it out, together.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an extreme short filler and I'm sorry, but I'm writing the next chapter right now and I'm gonna post in (probably) in a few hours.

So, do you guys think Alex will be a good dad?
Next chapter will be Maya's POV, where she goes to Alex house to apologize, but finds Feline instead....... Any suggestions as for what might happen?

Another thing.

I really wanna thank Elle_Kimberly. She's an amazing writer and I absolutely love her stories. She wrote this awesome one-shot for me, Exactly What I Need and this is my way of saying thank you. So go check out her stories, right now!

I'm gonna work on the next chapter now guys, it will be up soon.

Love, Felicia