Shh, It's A Secret

Part 1

Korse strutted into the huge white room like a peacock displaying its tail. In a way, that was very accurate. He was displaying his latest victory; the capture of killjoys. The room contained 16 killjoys all standing at attention on raised platforms and had a thin black wire running from it to their neck. They had all been given doses of medicine by Better Living Industries that would force them to obey every order.
Among the group was Kobra Kid, Jet Star, Fun Ghoul and Party Poison, the original killjoys.
A small group of Better Living officials, including Madame Director herself, followed Korse. An unimpressed smirk flashed across Madame Director's face as she gazed upon the brainwashed killjoys. They looked slightly out of place in the pristine room in their killjoy gear, bruised and burned from the previous fight.
"They seem so... docile,' Madame chuckled "not as terrifying as they wish they were."
Korse forced a pained chuckle, unusually nervous under the pressure of being judged.
"What do they do?" Madame questioned, walking circles in and around the group of prisoners. The other officials, dracs 1313 and 4271, separated and also circled. They looked like a trio of white vultures swooping in for the kill.
Korse stuttered for a response. His medicine must have been wearing off and Madame made a mental note to increase his dosage.
"W-well, they obey every given command... n-now..."
"And the wires?" Madame gestured to the back of a blue-haired female's neck. 1313 and 4271 rejoined Madame, staring intently at the wire.
"Oh!" Korse exclaimed, fishing a small black remote with several white buttons out of his pocket. "It controls their movements. It also is a back-up for... when medicine fails..." Madame turned and stared at him. Korse was acting more and more human, immediate precautions would have to be taken.
Korse pushed a button and the killjoys recited a mantra of Better Living slogans in monotonous voices, "Everything is perfect. The aftermath is secondary."
Madame stepped back, a hint of pride in her face. 4271 stepped to a male killjoy with bright scarlet hair, staring at him intently. Madame noticed and joined him.
"Party Poison." She muttered, her voice drowned out by the killjoys.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter two IS coming soon!