Shh, It's A Secret

Part 2

["Party Poison." She muttered, her voice drowned out by the killjoys.]

Party Poison was the most beaten and bruised, patches on his jacket scalded from ray gun blasts and a black eye blossomed across his left cheek. Korse followed Madame to look at the killjoy.
"He put up quite a fight." Korse nodded and silenced the killjoys with a push of a button.
"That explains the two wires." Madame said.
"Yes," he responded "he tends to... fight the medicine and sometimes not obey. The wires send electrical impulses to his brain to control free thought and movement."
Madame glanced at Korse, who shrank away from her gaze. She continued to stroll between the killjoys like a general before his army. 1313 remained by Poison, staring like the prisoner was some exotic painting he was trying to figure out. He reached out an unwavering hand and tugged at Poison's hair and clothes, trying to lure some reaction out of him.
"What do you suggest we do with these?' Madame questioned, not bothering to look at Korse and returning to the front of the room.
"Soldiers... workers... draculoids?" Korse offered. He was about to continue when he was interrupted by 1313 screaming bloody murder.
"He's biting me! Help! Help! He's biting me!" The draculoid shrieked. Madame Director and Korse rushed back to where 1313 was. The draculoid's finger was clamped between Poison's teeth.
4271 scoffed, "Thirteen-Thirteen, stop screwing around." he scolded.
"I'm not! I'm not! He's biting me." 1313 shouted in response.
"What were you doing with your finger in his mouth?" 4217 asked.
Madame glared at Korse. "Do something!" She commanded sternly.
Korse fidgeted, "I can't! This is what I meant-. He doesn't usually obey command, can you make him shut up?" he gestured to 1313.
Madame slapped 1313 across the cheek, hard, shutting him up immediately.
"It hurts." 1313 whimpered.
Korse looked at Poison, "Let him go. Please." he nearly begged. Everything in the room froze. A moment of silence passed before Party Poison released 1313's finger.
"What the hell was that?!" Madame shouted, rounding on Korse.
"I,I,I, I had no idea, he I-" Korse stuttered
"You're done!" Madame continued shouting "You've failed for the last time! Consider yourself deactivated!"
"But-" Korse began to protest, he would need a massive dose of medicine after this to get him back to normal. Madame started to escort the draculoids out of the room, muttering about "enough chances" and "disappointment."
The metal door slammed with a resounding bang behind them, leaving Korse alone with the frozen killjoys. He glared at Poison furiously.
"I almost had the promotion!" he shouted though he knew killjoys were incapable of listening. He threw the remote at Poison, it clattered to the floor as the killjoys began to recite Better Living's slogans.
"Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!" Korse shouted and stomped on the remote repeatedly. The killjoys silenced. He sighed and rubbed his temples.
"Shh! Don't tell!" One of the killjoys spoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
working as fast as i can. Probably only going to be three chapters but I'm still working on Rax's story. :) hope y'all like it!