Shh, It's A Secret

Part 4

"The af-af-aftermath is secondary." Fun Ghoul stuttered.
"That's it! That's the beginning, you can do it." Cyanide urged, grinning. Ghoul struggled, blinking rapidly. Suddenly, all the killjoys silenced. 
From the front of the room, a single voice was heard. "Once upon a time, there was a stupid little girl. When she woke up from a long, long nap, she found some candy beside her bed." 
Cyanide walked over to the killjoy suspiciously. It was Party Poison. 
"What, are you free?" She questioned cautiously.
"And she took the candy and tasted it. Oh how sweet it is and wonderful, she thought." Poison's voice continued monotonously. 
"You're talking for yourself, you're free." Cyanide exclaimed. Poison continued, "So excited was she about this candy that she took it to all of her family and shoved it in their faces and said ‘Eat this! It tastes wonderful’ But no one wanted it."
"Are you free? Can you say something else?" Cyanide worried. 
Poison didnt even look at her as he continued, "Once upon a time, there was a little girl who woke up from a long, long nap. She found candy and she loved it and thought, ‘If I love this, so will everyone else.’"
"You can break free, can't you? You're trying." Cyanide nodded. 
"She was a stupid girl. Stupid, stupid. Because she thought that just because she wanted the candy, everyone else would want it. She shoved it in people's faces." 
"Can't you look at me?"
"She would not listen. This stupid little girl would not listen." 
"We have to get out of here, Korse is coming back any minute." 
"Once upon a time," Poison began again. Cyanide yanked his legs roughly. "What is the matter with you?!" she pleaded. 
Poison grabbed Cyanide's head and looked her straight in the eye. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short! I'm almost done! :)