Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Here We Go Again

I hid in the shadows watching as the Winchesters tried to take down the demon I was hunting. Samael, my German Shepherd growled as it launched Dean into the wall, knocking him unconscious. I rubbed his head calming him down. They could deal with one little demon on their own…or at least I hoped they would be able to. Sam got pinned to the wall, looking like he went ten rounds in the ring with a brick and that’s when I decided to interfere.

“Hey, Ass Clown.” I shouted, stepping out of the shadows with Samael at my side.

“Alisha, it’s nice to see you again.” It threw its head back and cackled. It was in a female body but you could never tell what sex they really were. But I knew this one pretty well.

“How’s the cut healing Katelyn?” I grinned at her and pulled out my knife. It was a special blade that was passed down from generation to generation in my family.

“Well it’s not as bad as the little place in Hell we have reserved for you.” Sam tried clawing at Katelyn’s hand to no avail. I knew what it was like to be in that situation and it totally sucked.

“Stop with the idol threats and just let Sammy there go.” I grabbed Samael’s collar signaling for him to get ready.

Katelyn grinned and looked at Sam. “No I think I like him better this color.” I could see her hand grip tighter and I released Samael.

He lunged at her, latching onto her arm with his powerful jaws. She screamed out in pain and let go of Sam. I took that as my queue and drove the knife into her chest. Her eyes and mouth lit up and the wound made a zapping noise. I pulled my knife out and she fell to the ground. “What the hell?” I looked over to see Dean conscious with Samael in his face.

I walked over to Samael and grabbed his collar, “This is a dog, Dean. They are man’s best friend and he just helped take down the demon you guys failed to.”

“That’s not a dog, it’s a frickin bear.” Dean grumbled as he got up. When he looked at me his face paled, like he had seen a ghost. “Alisha, I thought I would never see you again.”

“Whatever.” I shook my head and started to walk over to Sam. He was leaning on the building coughing and trying to catch his breath. “Are you alright Sam?” I asked leaning against the wall next to him.

“Yeah, just peachy.” He said sarcastically, and then he looked at me. “Thank you for helping us.”

I chuckled, “Helping you? I saved your asses. I think it’s time for you two to bow down to me.”

“Like that is going to happen.” Dean scoffed, picking his gun up from the ground on his way over to us.

I rolled my eyes, “So what are you two doing in my side of town?”

“We have a witch to hunt.” Dean said smugly.

I laughed, “And you ended up with a demon. I’m sorry Dean but that’s like mistaking a cow for a human. Of course you would know what that is like.”

Dean glared at me, “That was only once and it was your fault. Besides nothing happened.”

I laughed, “Tell that to the cow.” I looked at Sam. “It looks like you guys can use some help locating the witch. It just so happens I’m an expert on witches but you guys already knew that.”

“Yeah you’re a special brand of witch, a Bitch.” Dean commented.

I laughed, “Is that the best you can come up with Dean-o.”

“Could you two stop?” Sam stood up straight blocking Dean from my view.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Do you guys need my help or not because I have other cases I could be working on.”

Sam looked at me with those puppy dog eyes that weren’t entirely necessary. “Please Alisha. We could really use your help.”

I nodded, “Follow me.”

I led them to my 2005 black mustang and opened up the glove compartment. I quickly pulled out a map of the city, a candle and a lighter and then put them on my hood. “You guys might want to stand back; I haven’t exactly perfected this yet.” I laid the map out and then lit the candle. Like advised Sam and Dean stepped back, looking down at the map as if it might bite them. I started the location incantation and then held the candle to the corner of the map and continued the incantation as the fire burned everything but a small circle. I finished the incantation and the fire blew out like a big gust of air blew in the still night. I pointed to the middle of the map and smiled. “The witch is right there.”

Dean snatched the map away from me. “Thank you for the help but I think that’s all the services we will need from you. Unless you care to swing by the room later in something skimpy.”

I snatched the map back, “There is no way in hell you are going without me Dean.”

“So you are going to stop by the room later?” He smirked and I smacked him upside of the head. “I would never sleep with you Dean Winchester. Never in a thousand years.”

He shrugged, “That’s not what you said when you were 18. I seem to remember some really happy times that ended with you screaming out…”

“Blinding images racing through my head.” Sam groaned looking as if he might claw his eyes out. “Will you two just stop fighting and hopefully stop mentioning the past.”

I glared at Dean, “I’m coming with you because you guys can’t even kill stunt demon number 3, how do you expect to gank a witch.” They both stared at me quietly. “Yeah, that’s what I thought.”
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter by me, the next is going to be by Jennoria.
Here's some links:
Samael
Alisha's Mustang