Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Nothing But the Truth

“Where do you think you’re going?” Dean asked getting up from where he was sitting at the table. He wanted me to go to sleep or something but I just couldn’t sit still when Bekka messed with my head. “You look like crap. I think you should get back in bed or eat something.”

“Thanks for your concern Dean, but I think I’m going to pay a little visit to Bekka.” I tried walking out of the door but Dean grabbed me.

“No I don’t think it’s a good idea at the moment.”

I let out a cynical laugh. “One thing you have to know about me is that I do what I want when I want.” I pulled away from him and grabbed my knife out from under my pillow.

Dean took it from me, “Alisha stop it! Sam is gone somewhere freaking out so I don’t need you to go all psycho on me right now.”

I took my gun out from under my pillow and aimed it at Dean. “Aw poor Sammy is freaking out for no reason. I just got mind fucked by his fuck buddy do you think I really care whether you can handle it. No I don’t give a shit Dean.”

“What was in your dream Alisha?” I wouldn’t tell him what was exactly in my dream and I thought he dropped it but I guess he didn’t.

I glared at him and cocked the gun. “Get out of my way.”

A couple of seconds later Sam came bursting through the doors. “You guys need to see this.” He looked at Dean and me. “Did I come at the wrong time?”

I smiled sweetly at him, uncocked my gun and stuck it down the back of my jeans. “No it’s perfect timing. I see you’re back from your bitch fit.”

I followed Sam and Dean to their room to see Bekka and Bobby. Bekka looked perfectly healed except for the cut that I gave her with a knife and Bobby…well he looked like Bobby. He didn’t really acknowledge my presence but at that moment I didn’t really care one look at Bekka and I tried strangling her. Dean stopped me before I could cause any damage on that pretty little body of hers but that wasn’t going to stop me. “You fucking bitch! Stay the fuck out of my dreams!” I yelled at her.

“That’s funny, because I was going to tell you the same thing!” She yelled back and folded her arms with a smug look on her face. Oh I was going to punch that look right off her face if I could only get away from Dean.

“What the hell are you exactly?” Bobby asked interrupting our little screaming match

“I’m a goddamn girl! Get that through your thick skulls!” She turned to him and snapped.

“You expect us to believe that?” I was surprised at who that question came from. Bekka and I turned to look at Sam. He didn’t look too happy to be in the same room with Bekka. What happened when I was gone? Bekka looked at Dean like she hoped he would intervene or something but he just glared at her. Okay something big must have happened.

“So?” Bobby pushed.

She looked at Sam and then back at Bobby. “I don’t know what I am.”

“Hmph, Liar.” I mumbled. She glared at me and I smirked at her. She looked back at Bobby.

“I was dropped off at the orphanage when I was too young to remember anything, and I found a nice adoptive family, and they’ve been my mum and dad, and this,” She lifted her sleeve to show us a pentagram scar which I had spotted earlier. “I’ve had since before I was found at the orphanage. They figured my biological mum or dad did it to me, but they had no way of being sure.” I gave looked away bored of all of the lies that spouted out of her mouth. There was no way that the bitch didn’t know what she was. “No lies, I swear.”

“So where are your adoptive mother and father?” Sam asked.

“That’s why I need to get out of here. They were taken by the same thing that did this to me. At least, I’m sure it was the same thing because when it took them it said that it had told me when I was younger that I wasn’t allowed to be happy and how dare I try to be without its permission.”

Wait it couldn’t be the same thing that killed my parents. It was just too much of a coincidence. I looked at Dean. “Do you think…” I started but Dean just shook his head and nodded towards her. I kept quiet after that.

“What? Afraid you’ll give the evil creature too much leverage? You know what I got from that dumb dream you pulled me into?” I froze, if she told them what happened she would wish she wasn’t created.

“Quite the perfect little future you wish for huh? Well I can tell you right now, it’s not going to happen that way. You’re mum’s dead, isn’t she?” I glared at her trying not to cry. How dare she talk about my mom like that?

“Shut your damn mouth.” I warned her about ready to shoot her.

“Her body was found with the pentagram on her neck! Your dad too! That’s how I knew them!” Her eyes were huge but she had to be messing with me.

“I said shut up!!” I tried to lunge for her again.

“Ian and Sarah!” She whispered loudly. I froze. How did she know my parents’ names? The whole room was holding their breaths waiting for either her or I to talk. “They were there the second time I’d seen the thing. It didn’t talk to me that night because of them. They stopped it. And I ran. Like they told me to. They said to look for Alice… or at least that’s what I thought they’d said… they must’ve said Alisha. They gave me a note. It had numbers on it.”

I broke away from Dean. “Where is it?!”

She flinched at my closeness. “I don’t know.”

I smacked her and everyone gasped. “You selfish Bitch! That letter was for me and you just lose it! The last thing my parents gave to me and you fuckin lost it!” I turned away from her and took a deep breath. I knew how to get it back. I turned and smiled sweetly at her. “Don’t worry I know how to get it back.” I pulled out a couple of pieces of her hair earning a small yelp from her.

“Alisha?” Dean tried to follow me out the door. “Alisha? What are you going to do?”

I turned to face him. “Back off Dean, this has nothing to do with you.”

“Dean, I need to speak to you.” Bobby said from the motel room.

I smiled, “He wants to talk to you; I think you should go.”

Dean looked from Bobby to me. “Don’t do anything stupid.”

“Oh I already have.” I turned and walked away from them. I walked to my car to get the ingredients for the spell and then went back to my room.

Meg, a demon, was there grinning at Samael, who was barking at her. She was using a blond girl that looked to be around my age as a meat suit and I had to say it suited her quite well. I hated the bitch but then again how many people did I like. “I see you have Dean still wrapped around your finger. You must not have told him what you truly are yet.” She smiled at me as I set the stuff from my car down.

“Shut up Meg, or I will kill you.” I started drawing a symbol on the table with a black marker trying to ignore Meg. She was like a mosquito buzzing in your ear though, nothing quite worked except a nice fly swatter.

“Hey I’m just the messenger.” She came over to the table and looked at what I was doing. She tsked and moved the goblet to the center of the symbol. “That’s going to be hard to explain.”

“What’s the message?” I asked as I put some herbs in the goblet.

“Lay off Bekka. The boss has plans for her and we don’t want you ruining them by killing her.”

I set up four lit candles around the table, north, south, east and west. “What are the plans?” I asked finally looking at Meg. If the boss was in on this it was huge. “Why Bekka?”

“Oh, she’s special to the boss, can’t quite tell you how though. I’m forbidden to.” She ran her fingers through the candle closest to her. She let out a sigh. “Any ways. I have to get back to my own assignment. Good luck with your spell little witch.” She disappeared out of thin air and I went back to what I was doing like nothing had happened. I had always wanted to kill Meg but was forbidden to do so.

I started the incantation, something in Latin that I didn’t quite understand. I cut my hand with my silver knife and bled into the cup and then threw Bekka’s hair into it which caused the cup to smoke. It was working. I lit a match, threw it in and a small puff of fire appeared in the cup and then went out. When I looked in the cup it was empty except for a small piece of folded up paper. I took it out and looked at it. It was an address in town with 3 numbers under it: 04-29-15 then under it said Love, Mom and Dad.

I ran over to the guy’s room and entered it. Everyone’s eyes turned to me each with a different expression but I didn’t care. “I got it.” I said happily. “I have the note!”

“And how did you get it?” Bobby asked looking disappointed.

I looked at all of them. Sam looked surprised, Bekka looked disgusted and Dean looked pissed. “What’s wrong?” I asked confused.

Dean stood up, “Is there something you’re not telling us Alisha?”

“What are you talking about?” What did they talk about when I was gone? My dream? I turned to Bekka. “Did you tell them my dream?” I asked pissed. Of course she would tell them! How could I not suspect her to? I didn’t connect their looks to what Bobby wanted to know.

“This has nothing to do with Bekka.” Sam said coming to Bekka’s rescue as always.

“You’re a witch aren’t you?” Dean came right out. “You sold your soul to a demon so that you could have magical powers didn’t you?” I looked at him surprised. How did he know?

“Bekka is somehow connected to a demon.” I blurted out hoping they would forget about the whole witch part.

“You’re not even going to deny it are you?” He was mad, really mad. He turned around and swiped a lamp off of the dresser.

“Dean?” I flinched as the lamp shattered. “I haven’t killed or hurt anybody who didn’t deserve it I swear.” He wouldn’t look at me. “Dean look at me!” I couldn’t believe this was happening. Why was this happening?

He grabbed his keys and stormed out of the room. Not even looking at me. Sam chased after him, leaving me with Bobby and Bekka.

“Now you know what it feels like, Bitch.” Bekka said in a sing song kind of voice from her perch on the bed.

I grabbed my knife from the bed stand and stuck it into the mattress next to her, just missing her hand. “You’re lucky the master wants you alive.” I whispered to her and then stomped out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you liked this chapter and will continue reading. Please, please comment it shows Jennoria and I that people are actually interested in this story.