Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Karma's A Bitch

I couldn’t believe that bitch! I finally got things all fine with Dean and she thinks that she can just make a move on him. The nerve on that bitch. I didn’t feel like ripping anyone’s eyes out at the moment so I just walked away…or more like stormed away. I took Samael and went to the light house. It seemed like a nice peaceful spot when I visited previously.

When we got there it seemed a bit off but I attributed it to my bad mood. “Come on Sammy; let’s go for a walk on the beach.” He sniffed the air and looked in the direction of the light house. I could see the hair on his back go up and he let out a low growl. No don’t worry we’re not going to go in there. I don’t think dogs are allowed in there anyways?” He looked at me and then the light house, and then trotted towards the beach.

After a short walk I sat in the sand while he brought me odd sticks to throw. After he got tired of that he decided to play in the waves. I had no problem with that because that meant I could rest for a bit. I laid back and quickly drifted to sleep.

I woke up to Samael growling menacingly in my ear. “What are you growling at?” I asked with my eyes still closed. He started barking so I opened my eyes. Right above me was a black cloud and the next thing I know I was at the lighthouse holding a gun up to Bekka and she was bleeding. I couldn’t control anything; I couldn’t remember how I got there or even why she was bleeding. Sam, Dean and Bobby were all on the ground unconscious.

“Azazel said he wanted you alive, but then again when have I ever listened to him.” My voice said but it wasn’t me. I was possessed!

“Azazel?” Bekka asked wincing in pain.

I could feel my shoulders shrug and a smile appear on my lips. “Alisha really doesn’t like you. She sees you as a threat.” Bekka backed up and the demon cocked my gun. “I think she might enjoy this.”

“Hey!” I heard Dean shout behind me and my body turned. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. “Take that Bitch.” My head looked down and I could see a knife sticking out of me from a sparking wound. He stabbed me! Dean pulled out the knife and all of a sudden I had full control of my body. The pain increased tenfold.

I dropped to my knees and Dean caught me before I could hit my head on the ground. “Can you heal her?” Dean asked Bekka as he took off his shirt and pressed it to my wound.

“You asshole.” I whispered feeling really dizzy. “You stabbed me.” Black dots started appearing in my sight. I didn’t even know if he heard me.

“I don’t know how to! I don’t know how it works!” I couldn’t see Bekka but I could tell she was panicking. I could feel my eyes start to droop and I started to feel numb except for the pain in my stomach.

“Shit! Call an ambulance!” Dean swore. He looked down at me; I could see tears starting to well up in his eyes. “Alisha, come on stay with me, don’t go to sleep.” Yeah and how was I supposed to control that? I couldn’t control my eyelids. Slowly everything went black.

There was no scenes from my life playing in the sky or my parents coming to talk to me. All I could hear was an annoying constant beeping noise and an unpleasant feeling in my throat. Then I realized everything was dark. Why was everything so dark? I opened my eyes and I was looking up into a bright light and I started to gag. I couldn’t breathe! Why couldn’t I breathe?

“She’s awake!” I heard a familiar voice from beside me but I couldn’t tell who it was. The person looked down at me. Dean! He looked like absolute crap. “Calm down Alisha. Just relax.” Easy for him to say he could breathe perfectly fine!

Some people came rushing into the room. One person in a lab coat stood over me and shined a light in my eyes. “Good no signs of brain damage yet.” The woman put the light in her lab coat pocket and started talking to me. “Okay we’re going to take the breathing tube out so you can breathe. Okay now I’m going to need you to cough for me.” She said as she grabbed the tube that they had rammed down my throat. I coughed and I could feel it coming out and when it was finally out I could breathe. “Good job.” She said to me like I was some damn dog or something. “Can you tell me your first name?”

“Alisha.” I said getting annoyed with her. My voice was raspy from the breathing tube.

She nodded, “Good. Now there were some complications from the stab wound.”

“What?” I snapped and she jumped back. Dean let out a soft chuckle.

“Ummm…” She checked the charts at the end of my bed nervously trying to cover for the fact that she jumped. “There’s a chance that you will not be able to have kids.”

The first thing that came to my mind was the dream. Before it I wouldn’t have given a shit but the dream opened me up to the possibility that I might want kids someday. That is if I ever got out of hunting but it was more likely pigs would fly. Still for some reason that sentence felt like it tore my world apart.

“What?” I asked softly. I felt like one of those dumb girls on one of those soap operas that I laughed at. Karmas a real bitch.

“I’m going to leave and let you visit with your fiancée.” She walked out of the room like I was going to explode at any second.

“I thought you were going to rip that poor doctor’s head off.” Dean said jokingly.

I glared at him, “Do you want to know what was in my dream Dean?”

“Dream?” He asked confused.

I nodded, “Yeah the dream that I’ve been keeping from you. The dream that has totally fucked with my head, changing my views on everything I have believed or thought.”

“What’s wrong Alisha?” He asked sounding concerned but I just ignored his question.

“You and I got married. My parents were there, your mom was there. It was perfect. And then we had beautiful twin boys that looked a lot like you and were named after our fathers. You were in the Marines, overseas and when you came back and smiled at me my heart jumped.” I could feel tears coming to my eyes. “And then I woke up and I’m here in this world. Where you and I fight 24/7, demons possess me and then you stab me. I don’t know if I can deal with this, I don’t know if helping you on this hunt was the best idea. I was perfectly contempt before when it was just Samael and I and the random guy I would bring back to screw. You make me want to have a normal life and that just can’t happen.” I wiped my eyes angrily.

“I love it when you get mad at me.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, “Did you hear any of the words that I said?”

He nodded, “Of course I did. You basically said you had the total hots for me in a roundabout way. Or was it that you love me. I’m not that good at deciphering girl talk in the dialect of bitch.”

I couldn’t help but smile, “You’re a jerk.”

He shrugged his shoulders, “I’m not going to deny it. I'm glad you didn't die on me."

"Oh gee thanks." I scoffed jokingly.

He stood up so he was looking down on me. He brushed his hand across my cheek, then bent over and kissed me. It was that kind of kiss that made my whole body tingle but that was always like how his kisses were. He smiled against my lips, “Don’t worry I love you too.”

“Hey I’ve never said those words and that’s the second time you’ve said them.” I said smiling.

He laughed, “That’s what you think. Remember that one time we were little. You were pretty in love with me then. I mean I don’t blame you I was quite the hansom kid.”

I pushed him away and rolled my eyes. “Yeah whatever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you liked this one! Please comment, it shows me people are reading and what they think should happen next!