Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Influential Love

Dean and Alisha left us there with the body. I found out why they had dressed up. They were pretending to be investigating the deaths. This is so illegal. I thought to myself as watched Sam from the sidelines. Bobby and I were supposed to be “bystanders.” I looked at the police man longingly. He could get me out of here, but I’d just end up back in prison since someone decided to break me out. I rolled my eyes and slumped.

I looked at the body again and shivered. It felt wrong. Poor kid didn’t have a chance. I looked at the boy’s blue face. They said he’d been drowned, and that someone had probably dumped the body off here. But looking around, even I could see that wasn’t true. The ground was soft here from the recent raining they’d apparently had and only the boys footprints were here. But then, I was actually looking for ways to prove it wasn’t supernatural, and not “who done it?”

Once I decided that it could possibly be caused by a supernatural life form, I looked back over at Sam. He was still talking to the police officer and Bobby wasn’t talking to me. Surely they understood that I wasn’t going to run away now right? I turned to walk away from Bobby and a hand grabbed my arm. I looked down at it, scowling.

“Where do ya think yer goin’?” Bobby growled, in a low, menacing voice.

“I was going to go stand next to Sam.” I answered defensively.

“Sure. And I was born yesterday.” He mumbled. “Even if ya weren’t gonna run away, ya still can’t go over buggin’ Sam, we don’t know him while he’s here.” He said, still looking as if he was extremely interested in the body.

“Oh…” I said, why hadn’t I thought of that? I took my spot next to Bobby again and I saw Sam walk off in the direction Dean had gone when Alisha joined him from our group. Bobby pulled me away, “That’s our cue.” He mumbled and we walked out of the clearing a different way. We met up with Sam where the impala had been parked, but no doubt Dean and Alisha had taken it to go do God knows what.

I cringed at that thought. Dean and Alisha… I shook my head. I didn’t know why Dean was so important to me at times, and other times it was whatever. I had a hunch though. The more time I spent with Alisha, the more I wanted Dean, in more ways than I’d ever wanted a guy. It was like how I’d felt her rage that one day. But instead, I was feeling her love towards Dean. You think living your own love life is hard, try making it through someone else’s.

“So what did you find out?” I found myself asking before even Bobby could talk. They both looked at me. Whoah. That was unexpected. The way Sam had just looked at me made my stomach jump. I rolled my eyes to myself, great, so when Dean’s not around, my wanting another guy is moved onto anyone who is close to me at the time.

I avoided looking at Sam whenever I could and only partially listened to them as they discussed the ghost and why it was killing kids. We were walking down a sidewalk, Artemis tucked snuggly in my jacket when she all of a sudden leapt away from me and ran off. I didn’t care if they thought I was running away, something got into Artemis and I took off after her. I heard Sam’s footsteps behind me, catching up too. Oh hell no. I sped up even faster and found Artemis. I couldn’t hear Sam now and when I looked behind me I couldn’t see him either.

Artemis was staring at something and when I got close enough to her, I saw what she was looking at at. I froze. My eyes got huge and I felt like they’d pop out of my head. I wanted to scream, but couldn’t find my voice. There was a woman there. Her face was really dirty, but you could see where tears had run down her cheeks. She wore an old fashioned brown dress and her hair was pulled back. That wasn’t what scared me.

She looked at me, but she had no eyes. Her ears were missing, and when she opened her mouth to speak, I couldn’t understand her because her tongue and lips were gone as well. I backed up as she walked towards me. Artemis stood her ground but the ghost didn’t care about her. She just came towards me. I kept backing up, all the while the ghost was saying something. I didn’t want to hear it. “Hheeeeeeewwwwwwwrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii” It kept repeating that over and over. Finally I looked behind the ghost and saw another dead kid. But it didn’t stay dead, he sat up and looked at me with a look of complete hatred. This time I did scream and I turned and… bumped right into Sam. I tried clawing my way past him, but he held me still trying to look into my face, I closed my eyes and kept fighting against him.

Finally, I looked behind me to see how much closed the ghost had gotten to us, but she was gone. I looked around the grove, franticly, afraid I was going to see her behind us. “What are you looking for?” Was the first thing I actually comprehended Sam saying to me.

“She was here. She was here.” I panted and pointed to the dead boy.

“There’s nothing there.” I heard Sam say, and so I looked at the boy, but there was no boy there.

“She… he… but?” I stuttered, looking around us. Artemis was standing next to me again.

“Calm down, and tell me what happened.” Sam said, holding the sides of my face, concern in his eyes.

Concern? That had to be wrong. I looked into his face. Whoah, that feeling again, I shook it off and looked down, feeling sheepish. I could feel my face was red. “There’s no need to be embarrassed for being scared.” Sam assured me. Thank god that’s why he thought I was embarrassed. I didn’t want him to know that I was feeling Alisha’s emotions and wanted to kiss him right now.

I cleared my throat and whispered, “She was here. The ghost. It was awful, and there was a dead boy behind her, but he sat up and glared at me. She was scary in her appearance, but honestly, the little boy’s face was scarier.” I shivered, remembering the look on his face.

“If you saw her in pictures, would you be able to tell what she looked like?” I nodded, but stopped.

“Well, I could try…” I said.

“Try? You didn’t get a good look at her?”

“Oh, I got a good look, she was just… messed up.” I whispered.

“Messed up?” Sam asked me.

I looked up at him and nodded. “Mhm, she had no lips, no tongue, no ears and no eyes.” I shivered again at the memory. “And she had tried to speak, but I couldn’t understand anything.”

Sam nodded, and with that, we walked to various places, and Sam walked up to the families of the kids to “interview” them. After what felt like forever, I was falling asleep leaning against trees and shit when Sam and Bobby decided we should finally head back to the motel.

We walked in on Dean and Alisha sleeping. Lazy asses. They woke up with our commotion walking in the door and I walked over to the bed they weren’t occupying. Bobby said something about them looking cute, more like lazy in my book. I rolled my eyes. “Shut up. What time is it?” Was Dean’s reply. I tuned out as I took my shoes off until I heard Dean say something about them going out. I tuned in and man wouldn’t you know, they were leaving! Yay. “Finally! I get more time away from both of you. This is turning out to be a good day.” I said while I sat down, thinking back to the ghost. I didn’t know if I honestly wanted Dean to stay or not. I decided not, if it meant Alisha would be staying too.

Shortly after Alisha walked out looking pretty, but much like a slut in my book. I grinned. Too easy, I decided and kept my mouth shut. Honestly, it was probably a dress I’d wear on certain occasions too, except I’d change up the accessories a little. “You look beautiful.” I heard Dean say and Alisha beamed, shooting me a smug look. I rolled my eyes. Bitch.

They left and I laid back on the bed. “I’m gonna to go see if another room opened up fer me to use. I don’t wanna sleep on the darned uncomfortable floor again.” Bobby complained as I heard the door shut. I was already half asleep as I heard Sam lie down on the other bed. I yawned and closed my eyes.

”What? Not again.” I mumbled quietly to myself. I knew where I was and I ran to the kitchen door, I was going to see what caused the fire this time. I waited for Sam to walk out the door and I knew about how much time I had before he came back in. I ran up the stairs and into the room where the fire always started from. There was a man with yellow eyes leaning over a girl’s body. I guessed it was probably Jessica’s. Soon her body started to float to the ceiling and I heard Sam running up the stairs, I misjudged my time! I ran into the closet, and kept it half open as Sam ran into the room. I looked back up at Jessica, but it wasn’t Jessica anymore… It was me. I was looking at a body burning, and the body had my face! I gasped, and Sam started screaming my name. I wanted to jump out and tell him that I was ok, but I couldn’t help but wonder why he was dreaming of this happening to me.

Soon we were no longer in that room, and I was standing in a cemetery, and Sam was in front of me and I was looking at his back. I walked up beside him to read the grave stone. “Bekka Hollow 1986-2005” I gasped and Sam looked at me. His eyes got huge. “Bekka?” He looked back down at the grave stone and back at me and took a step back. Just then Jessica walked up next to me and Sam looked at her and shook his head. He looked back at me. “Sam,” Jessica’s voice rang, it sounded like music to me. He looked at her. “Be happy Sam.” And with that Jessica disappeared and Sam looked at where she once was.


I woke up, sitting straight up in bed and I looked over at Sam, he was sitting up in his bed too, breathing hard. He looked over at me and we stared at each other for a little while. “I had a bad dream.” I said quietly, when he just kept looking at me. I wanted to comfort him. “I’m sorry.” I said to him. He just looked at me still. “It’s no fair when the people we love are taken away from us the was Jessica was taken from you.” I frowned and looked down. He swung his legs off the side of the bed and stood up.

“How did you know about Jessica?” He asked, referring to the one time I had asked him about her.

“I told you, I get pulled into people’s dreams.” He was standing next to my bed now and I dared a look up at him. His eyes seemed to be burning into my face. “I don’t mean to. It just happens.” I shrugged.

“Did you just see this last dream?” He asked me. I looked up at him and shook my head. He was about to say something when Bobby barged into the room. We both looked at him. More like I glared at him.

“She’s not wasting any time anymore.” Bobby said, “There’s another kid dead.”

Sam strode forward, “Where’s Dean and Alisha?” He asked, I looked up at the clock. 4 am. Nice guys, real nice. “The little nasty’s.” I mumbled to myself. It wasn’t that I disagreed in what they were doing, is just that I disagreed with WHO Dean was doing. I smiled to myself. “That’s what she said.” I mumbled, but immediately reprimanded myself. This was serious, there was another dead kid out there and we didn’t know what to do.

Just then I felt Alisha’s presence. She was… outside. Sleeping… awe man, I have to ride in that car! I said as I was pulled into her head from concentrating too hard on her. I shook my head. I didn’t want that image in my head. As I said before, the little nasty’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let us know what you think and what you'd like to see happen!! :D