Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Something Wicked This Way Comes

After he left my room I made the decision not to eat breakfast as Dean advised. I looked over at Samael and frowned, “Boys suck.” Samael placed his head between his paws and whined. “Yeah maybe it is just Dean.” I sighed and got out of bed. I hated mornings, they were just way too bright and cheery for my mood.

I got changed and did a once over on the room, checking to make sure I had everything. Good thing that was my habit because Dean left his gun under his pillow and I’m pretty sure he would be pissed if he left it. I rolled my eyes and put the gun in my bag. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him so I just sent him a text saying what I thought was ‘I have your gun in my bag I’m going out to do some work txt me when you’re done doing whatever’.

“Come on Samael time to go.”

I was at the library when Dean caught up to me. “So I’ve been looking into the town history and found that this isn’t the first time this town has had a run in with some supernatural beings.” I said looking at the screen, when he didn’t ask any questions I looked at him. He looked like he was about to burst out laughing. “What?” I asked.

“Do you even know what your text said?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked running my hands through my hair annoyed. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked at my first text to him. ‘I have your gun in my vag’ was the first sentence. “God damn autocorrect.” I slammed my phone on the table and rubbed my eyes.

“Sam read it for me and threw it. He thought it was some code for something.” He sat down beside me.

“Where is Sam?” I asked looking around the library. Usually it was Sam in the library not Dean.

“With that Bekka chick doing something.” He waved it off.

“Whatever.” I replied. “So five years ago the town had some mass killings that they were caused by some cult or something. When in reality it looks to be either demons or witches. But get this the victims had their necks slit and a pentagram burned into their skin…now what does that sound like?”

Dean looked at my face like he was trying to find the answers written on it or something. “Oh shit Alisha. You don’t think?”

“The same thing that killed my parents? Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. You Dad and Bobby were never able to find what killed them so I think that would probably be the best bet.” I looked at the screen. “Do you think that one of them has my parent’s diary? I was never able to locate it.”

Dean shrugged, “I don’t think my dad has it but Bobby could. Why don’t you call him?”

I tapped my fingers on the table and bit at my lip. A habit I had when I was nervous.

“What are you nervous about?” Dean asked.

“Can you call him?” I asked not looking at him, just looking at the computer screen. “He and I kinda had a falling out after my parents got killed. He called me reckless and said I was going to get myself killed and I called him an old fool. So yeah, there may have been other words exchanged but that doesn’t really matter. I think my parent’s diary might be our best bet at catching this thing.” I finally looked at him and it looked like he pitied me. I hated that look.

“I’ll do it.” Dean got up from his seat and walked away so he could make the phone call. He came back shortly with a smile. “Good news Bobby has it, he’s going to bring it to us.”

“He can’t just mail it or something?” I asked dreading my reunion with him.

“I requested that he come out.” He sat down next to me and smiled with satisfaction.

I glared at him and got up. “You’re a jerk.” I walked away but didn’t get too far before he caught up with me.

“Where are you going now?”

“Lunch and you’re buying.” Then I remembered that I wanted to talk to Dean. “Dean I think we need to talk about Bekka.” We were outside and he was heading for his car so I grabbed his arm.

“What?” Dean asked looking down at me, making my breath catch.

I covered my falter by reaching into my bag. I pulled out my sunglasses and slipped them on. “I did the locating spell again last night while I was taking Samael out for a walk and it pointed to right where we were at. I admit that one time could have been a fluke but two?”

Dean shrugged, “She doesn’t seem like this evil being that could kill someone.”

“It’s the nice ones you have to watch out for, Dean. She might be trying to become all buddy, buddy with us so that she can mess with us.”

Dean sighed, “Do the spell again and if it points to her again then we’ll worry.”

I nodded, and walked back to my car with Dean behind me. When I redid the spell it pointed to the other side of town. “Where did you say Sam was?”

Dean pressed a button on his phone and held it to his ear. “Hey Sam where are you?” Dean paused and I could hear Sam faintly one the other side of the line. “Oh really. Why don’t you wait and we’ll meet you there. We were planning on going for lunch any ways.” Dean hung up and looked at me. “We need to go.”

I smirked, “I told you so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is mainly a filler chapter cuz Jennoria wanted me to post another chapter so she could ^_^ I hope you like it anyways ^_^