Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Sweet Dreams are Made of These

“Wake up.” Dean whispered in my ear.

I turned over to look at him groggily. “What are you doing in my bed?” I thought we had established that he was to sleep in the same bed as Samael.

“What? Can’t I sleep in the same bed as my soon to be wife?” He said cheerfully then kissed my forehead and got up from the bed.

Did he just use the ‘w’ word? I rolled over on to my back and rubbed my eyes. He was just messing with me. That’s when I noticed something on my left, ring finger. What? I looked at it and saw a silver band with 4 impressive diamonds in the shape of a 4 pointed star. “What?” I sat up and looked around the room for Dean. I wasn’t in the hotel room anymore! I was sitting on a nice queen sized bed that was in a nicely decorated master bedroom. “W-what?” I looked around the room. What happened to the crappy motel room?

“I would get up if I was you. Our mothers’ are going to come barging in here to get you ready at any minute.” Wait…mothers’? Both of our mothers were dead. Dean came out of a door, pulling on a pair of pants. He looked at me and his smile turned to a frown. “Are you okay? Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet.”

I shook my head, “No, I’m just really confused.”

“Damn you’re Bachelorette party was wild.” He laughed and sat down on the bed.

Wait...cold feet, mothers’, ‘soon to be wife’ and Bachelorette party? This had to be a dream just had to be. There was no way in Hell that Dean and I would ever get married in real life! I jumped out of bed. What the hell was going on?

A second later the door opened and my mom walked in with Dean’s in tow. I stood there frozen; it had been forever since I saw my mom in a dream, let alone real life. “Mom?” I said about to cry.

“Dean! What are you still doing in the house? You were supposed to stay at the hotel with the others since last night.” My mother said looking surprised.

I ran up to my mom and hugged her. “I missed you.” Tears were starting to run down my face. She felt real and she smelled real but I knew it wasn’t real. My mom was dead there was no way that she was real.

“I just saw you last night honey.”

“She’s been acting weird since she woke up.” Dean said from his perch on the bed.

“Come on Dean you have to go back to the hotel.” Dean’s mother Mary said smiling. “I think it’ll be good for them to have some alone time.”

Dean got up from the bed and followed his mother to the door stopping for a minute to give me a light kiss on the lips. “See you later.” He said with a smile and then left.

“Are you alright?” My mom asked looking at me skeptically as the door closed.

I nodded in response, “I just don’t feel like myself at the moment.”

She smiled, “That’s understandable.” She turned to the door that Dean came out of. “Time to get you dressed.”

The next thing I know I’m outside some big white doors with a dress on and my Dad at my side. It was like someone was skipping through a movie. “You know we can skip out on this. Go play some pool or something. What do you say?” He said jokingly.

Why was this happening to me? I didn’t care about dreaming about the wedding that was no big deal but why were my parents being dragged into this. I just smiled, trying not to cry again. “I’m too good at pool for you.” I teased. “I’d have you beat within two shots.”

“Hey now, you’re supposed to let you’re old man win.” Right after he said that the doors opened and the music started playing. “Now or never.” He whispered in my ear.

My smile widened, “I love you Dad.”

The scene changed again but it was similar to the first one. I was lying in the queen sized bed again but it was a little boy that woke me up this time. He looked just like Dean but younger and with brown eyes instead of green. “Mommy, Daddy sent us a package! And Grandpa Ian made breakfast.” He jumped on the bed at my feet. “He made pancakes and bacon and eggs and toast and my favorite waffles!”

I laughed looking at the little boy so happy about food. “You’re just like your father.” I joked. “But his favorite food is pie.”

The little boy sat down. “I like pie, apple is my favorite. Don’t tell grandma but I like it better when you make it. When are you going to make it again?”

“Soon.” I replied getting out of bed.

“Oh well John likes cherry pie so you might want to make that one too.” He replied taking my hand.

“Grandpa John?” I asked trying to make conversation.

“No, my twin John, Silly. You know your son. I thought mom’s knew these types of things about their kids.” Twins?

“Hey Ian want to get me the plates?” My father’s voice called as we walked down the steps.

“I’m not Ian I’m John.” Another little boy’s voice said. “Ian went to go get Mommy remembers?”

My father was standing in the kitchen at the stove and my mom was at the table with a cup of coffee. “Mail arrived.” My mom told me pointing to a package.

I walked up to it, still holding onto Ian’s hand. The box was 1 ft by 1 ft and said it was from Iraq. Dean was sent overseas? I let go of Ian’s hand and opened the box. On top were two Marine camouflage jackets with Winchester on the name tag. “I think these are for you two.” I said handing the jackets to Ian and John. Who acted like they were fabric gold or something. Then at the bottom of the box was a DVD and a small box. “I’ll be right back.” I said looking at the DVD. I walked out of the kitchen and into the next room which was the living room. I turned the television on and played the DVD.

Dean showed up on the screen smiling. “Hey Babe, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other or even talked. I hope the boys aren’t giving you too hard of a time.” He laughed. “Of course being our kids they are genetically trouble makers.” I smiled, I felt like I missed him so much. “Remember one more month and I’ll be back home. Just to hold you till then I sent you a gift and I hope the boys didn’t steal it yet.” I looked down at the box in my hands and opened it. Inside was a silver round locket. On one side it had a picture of all of us and on the other side a picture of Dean and me. “I know you’ll love it.”

I looked back at the screen. And the scene changed. I was now in an airport holding onto Ian and John’s hands trying to spot Dean in a crowd of people getting off of a plane. “I don’t see him Mommy!” Ian cried.

“What if he missed his plane?!” John said.

“He didn’t miss his plane.” I replied and that’s when I saw him walking towards us. My heart jumped as he smiled at us.

“Daddy!” The boys ran up to him. Dean set down his bags and crouched down so he could hug them.

“Hey boys.” He kissed them both on the head as I walked over. “Did you behave for Mommy?” Both of them nodded. Dean stood up and smiled at them. “That’s good.” He looked at me and brushed his hand against my cheek.

I turned my cheek into it and smiled. “I missed you.”

He placed his other hand on my back and pulled me closer. “I missed you too.” But I wasn’t paying attention to him when he said it because not too far from us I spotted Bekka.

***
I shot up breathing heavy. I felt so cold. “Oh my God! Oh my God!” I could feel tears running down my face. What happened? What just happened to me? I jumped out of bed and looked around the room. It was the crappy motel room and Samael was at my feet whining probably because I was freaking out. Where was Dean? He wasn’t in the other bed. “Dean!” I yelled not really sure if I wanted to.

Dean came barging into the door. “Alisha, are you all right?” He ran up to me looking me over like I had some physical harm. I wish.

I shook my head. “I don’t know what just happened it was like one of the djinn dreams where everything was perfect but I knew it was wrong but slowly it started to feel real. I felt like my parents were still alive! And you were sent overseas to fight in the war. I missed you so much.” I looked around the Motel room still trying to get my composure.

Dean wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. “Shhh…everything is alright.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this I've rewritten this one so many times ^_^ I hope I finally got it right ^_^