Are You Brave Enough?

1/1

Dragging my feet up the steps leading to my front door, I clicked the lock button on my car remote and shoved my house key in the deadbolt.

I was so sick of fucking days like this – work was hell every damn fucking day and then I came home alone, shoved down some dinner and fell into bed, not caring if I still had makeup on or my clothes from the day.

I wanted to live a little for a change, get out there and have fun.

Maybe that’s why I answered my phone for a change as it rang off the hook and maybe that’s why I told my good friend Devon, that I would get changed and head over to her place so we could go to LA and hit the clubs. I never said yes and I could tell I startled her with my sudden change in attitude but I was going and I was going to have fun.

Hanging up I kicked of my boots and sprinted up my stairs unzipping my dress as I climbed them and entered my room.

Leaning over my dresser I grabbed some shorts and let my dress drop exposing my thong.

Either I would need a bra or I would have to find a top I could get away without one.

Pulling the shorts up my thighs I jiggled them up to rest on my hips before quickly doing them up and walking to my closet. Flicking through the numerous shirts hanging, I shook my head unsatisfied over my options when I remembered a gag gift from Devon for my last birthday. She had taken me completely by surprise by making me a gorgeous halter corset top that up until now I hadn’t had the opportunity to wear.

Pulling down the box, I placed the boned bodice against my skin and laced the back. I didn’t have time to do much with my hair so I pulled it over my shoulder and touched up my makeup before slipping into a pair of heels that had been my favorite in high school.

Grabbing my keys and stash of cash, I bolted from the house only to turn around to lock my door, before I could change my mind.

Tonight was about me and fun.

**

Grinding on the dance floor with Devon, I was relieved to find I still had it in me to have fun.

All work and no play made Chris a very dull girl.

After we had hit the club, I had made another promise to myself – tonight I wasn’t going home to my vibrators, I was taking home Devon’s and her boyfriend’s friend, Dan.

The last time Dev and I had hung out her and Matt hadn’t been serious but I could see the change in that relationship and I was happy for my girl but I wasn’t settling down not after I had just stepped out and back into being me.

“Imma get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans – be your teenage dream tonight” singing along to the song with Devon, we stopped and giggled before heading back to the table.

Dropping into our seats I picked up my beer and slammed the rest of it down before taking a shot of whatever Brian was handing me.

Feeling brave I stood and grabbed Dan’s hand pulling him to the dance floor behind me.

Twirling under his arm I let him pull me flush against his body as we started to dance.
With each movement, I could feel the tension rising, the need getting more and more prominent until I was ready to burst.

Each rub of his hard member against my thigh, my stomach, my hip made me shudder.

Tossing an arm over his shoulder I pulled his head down so it was semi level with mine.

“My what big –“ running my hands down his chest I let my right fall on the bulge in his pants,
“muscles you have,” scraping my finger nail along the denim, I smirked as I shudder rippled through his body, a moan running down the side of my neck riding on his breath. “What do you say we make some sad, pathetic excuse and we get the hell out of here?”

Arching into his chest as his teeth nibbled on my flesh, I was momentarily ashamed of my bodies instant reaction – but that was forgotten we his hands brushed against the underside of my jean shorts.

“Fuck excuses, let’s go,”

**

As soon as the elevator doors shut enclosing the two of us I was pinned to the wall, his lips pressed savagely on mine, his tongue exploring my mouth as if there was some hidden plunder just out of reach.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pushed my shoulders into the wall and pulled my legs up to wrap around his hips.

Feeling adventurous, I nipped his tongue gently with my teeth and in his shock took over the kiss; threading my fingers into his hair as his hands grabbed my waist.

Giggling as the elevator dinged and the doors slid open, I relished in the sense of getting caught but I guess luck was on our side. There was no one in the hallway, as Dan carried me towards the end and his door.

Dropping my head to suck on his neck, I sucked, nipped and blew on the slowly tenderizing flesh. Slipping my hands between us as he leaned me against the wall to open the door, I ripped his zipper down and unfastened the jean button before wrapping on hand around his neck and tucking my other into his boxers and grasping his stiff cock. Curling my fingers around the member I brushed my thumb against the tip, his precum slick and warm against my flesh as his breathy moan filled my desire.

Slamming the door with his foot he took a few steps, kicking off his shoes with each step as I pushed his jeans down, his lips back on mine with more force as I flicked my own shoes off before quickly unbuttoning my own jeans, his fingers already working on the ties of my corset.

Throwing my head back, a shriek passing my lips as Dan dropped me on his plush bed I groaned as he leaned over me, his lips slipping from mine and down my neck to attack my flesh before paying special attention to my breasts.

Sucking my nipples he rolled the buds with his tongue running his hands down to my waist and into the band of my shorts before pulling away suddenly ripping my shorts away from my body. Picking up my right leg, he pressed his lips to the flesh of my thigh before trailing feather light kisses up to the edge of my thong and grasped it with his teeth.

Lifting my hips from the bed, I groaned as his breath hit my skin causing the heat to rise. As soon as my thong was gone, I was on my knees pulling his close before twisting my body to turn us so I could push him down on the bed.

Tearing his boxers from his body, I admired the length and width of what was truly going to rock my world before taking him into my mouth. Flicking my tongue against the tip, I held the base of his cock in my hand before I began to bob my head his hands wrapping in my long dark red almost black hair.

His moans and pants fuelled the heat spreading through my body and without caring I pulled away from his cock and climbed his body spearing myself on his hardened member.

The sensation of being filled again by something other than a dildo caused a loud moan to rip through my throat.

Slapping my ass as I rode him hard, he grabbed my neck forcing my mouth down on his before he rolled us to slam into my body with a speed and force to rival a tornado.

The head board was thumping into the wall and I wondered if he had any neighbors but only for a second as he bit down on my lip all thoughts flew from my head and I ran my fingers down his spine, clenching his fine ass in my hands before scraping my nails up his back as he picked up speed – a feat I would have thought impossible.

“Fucking hell you’re so tight,” tearing his mouth from mine, I whined in complaint until he attacked my neck.

“I,” unable to speak, I groaned as the feeling in the pit of my stomach grew the heat increasing until suddenly I exploded a scream erupting from my throat as I came Dan not far behind me. Instead of slowing down like I expected, he continued at the same pace sitting back on his knees and pulling my up to rest on his lap as he continued to pound into my core.

“Call me a whore,” demanding his attention, I wrapped my hands in his hair pulling his head from my neck so I could stare into his eyes as we met each other thrust for thrust.

“You’re a fucking whore a dirty whore,” slapping my ass as I moaned, I let go of his hair to dig my nails into his shoulders as another orgasm ripped from my body leaving me shaking in his arms.

**

Dropping back on the pillows our breathing ragged, I stared at his ceiling.

My vagina hurt like a sick son of a bitch, but I loved the feeling of fulfillment, contentment spreading through my limbs from the center of my body.

I had lost count of how many times he had taken my body over the edge but one thing was for sure – Dan was an amazing lover. No beyond amazing he was gifted in a way none of my previous lovers could compare.

Rolling over, I straddled his hips, his cock hardening as I rubbed myself against him.

“Think your brave enough for another round, sweet cheeks?” winking as he growled wrapped his firm hands around my think waist, I moaned as he filled my senses. If we didn’t break his wall tonight, I would be very surprised and highly disappointed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chris