Curse Worker

Chapter 1:Death or Reunion

They say that when you make a wish,be careful of what you wish for.
They say when your under a curse,thier's no way to break the spell.

Well,those saying's are WRONG.

Hi,my name is Layla Westcher,i am a Curse Worker.
My job is crucial and i give no second chances i have no mercy.I killed my own best friend
and i do not cry.Why?You ask,because as a Curse Worker i'm suppose to have no feeling's no emotion's.Thing's that could let me lose my guard.

But,I do make all your wishes come true,but you don't have to worry about "what you wish for"
i would just know,with a hint of Curse magic.Though you would have to give me something in return.It would be like making a deal with the devil.What you have to give me in return is your LIFE.
Not something you would wanna give up.And if you suggest fighting *tsk* Well,that would'nt be such a good idea.Cause i could kill you before you make your move.
I live with a evil family,not the type of family where your mother or father treat you like crap.
Not the type of family where your stupidass father beat you for no good reason.
I'm talking about a family where your mother uses Curse Magic on you to drink blood or thearten to make you jump of a cliff.The type of family where your psycho sister's try to kill you in your sleep but never succeed.
That's the type of family I call evil.
We're not the type to take you up for granted,espicially if you begg for mercy.
Us Curse Worker's would be the last thing you want in your life.
There is two saying in the Curse Worker's world that the human's use,saying you should ALWAY'S remember.

1:Just beause everyone do it does'nt mean you have to.Hiring a Curse Worker is a crime.
2:Just because everyone do it, does'nt make it ok.Hiring a Curse Worker could lead to certain death.

I love those two saying's.It's like bringing the taste of human flesh to my mouth.
Though i would agree with them though.
Alway's remember those two line's.Because hiring a Curse Worker,is like hiring a criminal.
We know your desire's.
The desire's you human have to kill,the desire's you have of jelousy,and the desire's you have of resentment.
You hire us to get rid of the person that make's you feel that way.
But is hiring us really a good idea?
Try asking your self that before you pick up the phone.
When we Curse Worker's get to the point of killing you,we either have a Death or a Reunion.
Both you should be afriad of.

The Death is when we kill you with out slaying you.Something you should alway's fear.
We make you taste your own corspe(blood) we make you see thing's you don't wanna see,
we even make one of your worsest fear's slid upon your skin.That's the meaning of Death for us,we do it over and over again until you have the courage to actually stop breathing and DIE.
So,if you ask about Death,you better catch your self.Because you could be walking stright to HELL.
Then thier's our favorite.Our little Reunion.You would think a Reunion is a ceremony.
But to us,its waaay more then just that.
With a Reunion we make you cry,we make you kill your self or a relative,we make you laugh until you can't laugh any more.The Reunion is the one you should fear most,because we give no second chances.If you try to run,that's it.You better make a silent prayer to whom ever because that would be the end for you.

Death and Reunion is our Curse Worker's favorite subject.A subject we crave for!
A subject,we LIVE OF.

My name is Layla Westcher and i'm a Curse Worker.
Someone you should try and run away from.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment's?