Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

One

Alex and Jack just moved into a new house after two years living separated housing and four years living in a dorm together with two other guys and no privacy. Both Jack and Alex's parents helped pitch in the cost of the house. "How do you want the living room to look like babe?" Jack asks. "I really don't care. You're the one that is amazing at interior designing." Alex says back. So far they had nothing in the house mostly because they haven't exactly bought anything yet, they just have an air mattress to sleep on until they decide to buy furniture. "We can go to Ikea tomorrow." Jack tells him. "Sounds good to me."

--

They pull into the parking lot of Ikea the next day. "Why are we here so early?" Alex whines. "Because then we can park closer if we buy anything. And the place wont be as crowded." Jack said. They walk inside the mazed furniture store. Jack inhales the scent of furniture. "We meet again." He whispers. Alex yawns. "Party pooper." Jack says.
After hours of shopping they come out to the car with lamps and kitchenware. "We spent so much money." Alex nags. Alex comes from a wealthy family unlike Jack. But he still wanted to save as much as possible. "Shut up." Jack says. "When is our stuff coming?" Alex asks. "Uhh, I think Wednesday." Jack tells Alex. Alex looks at his phone figuring out what day it was. It was Monday, two more days of sleeping on the air mattress and eating Chinese takeout.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Comment/Subscribe please (: