Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Fourteen

They both stand on the stairs. "Jack.. we're having a baby." Alex says. Jack turns around and mumbles "I'm gonna be late for work." And walks out of their house.

--

For the next week Alex was left alone in the bed. He hated it so much he started sleeping on the couch just so there wouldn't be any room to roll around and hope that he'd wake up next to Jack. By Friday, his back was killing him. He figured that sleeping on something hard wasn't exactly good for him and the baby.

Alex had no idea what to do for the rest of the day. He can either sit at home and sulk or go to Rian and Zack's. But if he went to Rian and Zack's then he would have to tell them that he was pregnant. But since Zack had a miscarriage a little over two weeks ago he doesn't want to tell them yet. So instead he goes to Flyzik's house. It was only a half hour drive to his house. He knocks on the door and it wasn't Matt that answered it. It was a petite brown haired girl. "Uh, is Matt here?" Alex asked. "Yeah, come in." Alex steps inside to Matt's house. "I'm Kennedy. Matt's in the shower right now." She escorts Alex to the living room. "Oh, I didn't catch your name." "I'm Alex." "So you're the famous Alex. Matt talks about you a lot." "Does he really?" "Yeah, you and your boyfriend Jack." Alex's face saddens a little bit. "Hey Alex. What brings you to the Flyzik household?" "Uh, Jack left me. I think." Alex says. "You think?" "Yeah. We got in a fight a few days ago because he said that he was going to work. But right after he left they said that his first day wasn't until the day after. So while he was out Stacey came over and I.." "You what?" Matt asked. "I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive." Matt and Kennedy stare at Alex. Alex stares at the ground. "So he came back after an hour and I told him that his work called and said that he didn't have work and I accused him of cheating. So he slept somewhere else and he came back one morning to get new clothes. I told him I was pregnant and he just left." Tears spill over Alex's eyes. Kennedy hands Alex a box of tissues. "You guys need to talk." Matt says. "I want to. But he keeps leaving." "Go to Zack's or Rian's." "I can't. Zack had a miscarriage and I don't want to bring pregnancy up to him." "But he's going to figure out eventually. He's eventually going to figure out." Alex knew that Matt was right. Alex calls Zack and asks him to take the keys away from Jack. Alex drives to Rian's. "Sup?" Rian asks. "I have something to tell you guys." Alex sits down. "You're scaring me." Zack says. "I'm.. I'm pregnant." Zack stands up and walks into the bedroom and locks the door. "Fuck I knew this would happen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe/Tell your friends
(: