Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Nineteen

“Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story 3, or Monsters Inc?” Alex asks the group in his basement. Zack and Rian invited themselves over for a movie night. Which means that Flyzik and Kennedy had to come. And since Kennedy’s best friend was Evan, Evan came with his girlfriend, Tori. “Toy Story!!” Evan shouts. “Don’t you have any other Disney classic movies?” Matt asks. Alex looks over at Rian and Zack. Zack was occupied with powder sitting in his lap. “Jack?” Alex turns and looks over at him. “Finding Nemo.” Jack says quickly. Alex puts the DVD into the player and pushes play. He goes and turns off the lights but right as he sits down the doorbell rings. Everybody looks at him. “Ugh fine, let the pregnant one do all the work. That’s cool.” Alex climbs up the stairs and opens the door. “Alex!!” “Babe who’s at the door?” Jack yells as he walks up the stairs to join Alex. “Jack!” “Benji Madden, how’s it been dude?” Jack throws an arm around Benji. “Good bro, how bout you two?” “Good. Alex and I just got engaged and we’re also having a kid.” Jack and Benji head down the stairs leaving Alex at the top of the staircase. “Well thanks for inviting me..” Alex mumbles. He decides to not go downstairs so he grabs a tub of ice cream and walks up to his room. “Ladies and gentlemen, Benji Madden!” “Oh my god.” Kennedy and Tori scream. “Hi.” Benji says. “You gonna stay for the movie?” Flyzik asks. “Depends on the movie.” “Nemo.” Evan tells him. “Sure.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down, Pony-Boy!” Marlin yells in the movie. “Haha pony-boy! That line reminds me of Trace Cyrus.” Benji laughs. “Oh my god, Benj. That’s great.” Jack starts cracking up. “Hey, where’s Alex?” Flyzik asks. “Did he even come down?” Tori asks. Everybody looks at Jack. “What?” “Whatever.” Zack stands up and walks upstairs. “Alex?” Zack calls out. He walks around the entire top floor and there’s no sign of Alex. He walks up the stairs and he hears the tv from Alex and Jack’s room. “Lex?” Zack opens the door. “What?” Alex turns around. Zack spots an empty tub of ice cream on the nightstand. “Did you really eat that entire tub of ice cream?” “It was half full when I got to it.” “What’s wrong?” Zack sits on Alex’s bed. “Nothin.” “Stop lying.” “Ya know how Benji got here Jack just totally forgot about me… And I’ve been up here for a while and they just noticed that I wasn’t down there. And I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but you came up here, not Jack.” Zack knew where Alex was coming from. “It just seems like he hasn’t really cared lately. We haven’t talked much since he got a job. And the one day where I can spend time with him for the first time in a few weeks we have a group of people over.” Alex sighs. “I’m sorry, I think he’s just a little overwhelmed with you being pregnant and being engaged and stuff.” “But that’s the thing. We haven’t been engaged for a long time and we aren’t even planning for the wedding. I’ve been pregnant for a while and there isn’t anything to really worry about. Jack has a job and my parents being as wealthy as they are we’re set for the next few years.” Alex wipes a tear that was sliding down his cheek. They hear someone walk up the stairs. Alex hoped it was Jack “Hey, you alright?” It was Rian. “God dammit.” Alex mumbled. “Oh, well then okay..” Rian turns around and heads towards the stairs. But before he could “Hey, no, come back!” Zack yelled. Rian turns around and sticks his head in the door. “What?” “Come join us. Please.” Alex asks. “Why?” “Because we want to see if Jack will ever notice that we’re gone. What was he doing with Benji?” Zack asks “They were talking about calling each other shark-bait or something.” “Oh great.” Alex sighs.

By time the movie Finished it was Rian, Zack, and Alex. Kennedy and Tori came up a few times but they decided not to stay. Once everybody but Zack, Rian and sadly Benji left, Rian and Zack decided to take Alex out. “Hey, let’s go somewhere.” Rian suggests. “No.” Alex responded quickly. Zack takes Alex’s hand and drags him down the stairs. They shuffle into their shoes and walk out the door. And Jack didn’t even notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'd figure I should just get this over with, do you guys want them to have a boy or a girl?
Comment/subscribe/tell your friends..?