Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Twenty

“I think it’s going to be a girl.” Rian says. They walked around the mall. “I think it’s a boy.” Zack told Rian. “Fine, fifty dollars if it’s a girl.” Rian held his hand out to Zack. “Fine.” They shook on it. “You guys are so stupid.”

After a few hours of walking around the mall talking about the baby, looking at clothes for the baby, pretty much doing every possible thing to get ready for the baby, Alex comes home. “Jay?” Alex calls out. “Jay?” He calls out again. He walks into the kitchen, nobody. He goes to the basement, nobody. Finally he walks to the room and he finds Jack laying on the bed with the TV on. But he was staring at the ceiling instead. “Hey.” “Don’t ‘Hey’ me. Where were you for the last two hours?” Jack asks. “With Rian and Zack. Why?” “I was worried about you!” “Like you noticed that I wasn’t there during the entire fucking Nemo movie. You were too busy talking to Benji. You didn’t even notice me leave. So why does that matter? You didn’t even bother texting or calling me.” Alex screams back. “Sorry if I haven’t seen Benji in a while!” “Oh, is that your excuse? I haven’t seen Benji in a while either! But I don’t go running off with him leaving my pregnant boyfriend upstairs.” Alex screams. He feels tears stinging in his eyes. “God dammit Alex. Calm down and just move on!” “I wouldn’t have gotten pregnant if never I moved on from Sam!” After Alex said that he realized how harsh that was. He walked downstairs and grabbed his jacket and left.

Alex knocked on the door to Rian and Zack’s house. “What are you doing here?” Rian asked he opened the door. “Jack and I got into a fight. And I mentioned that one guy I should never name. Do you have pizza?” “Sam? And yeah, we do.” Zack yells in the back. “Yeah. We got into a huge argument about Benji and Jack and me leaving. So then I said that if I never moved on from Sam I wouldn’t have gotten pregnant.” Sam was Alex’s boyfriend when Jack and Alex broke up. And they broke up a lot. At one point when Jack wanted to come back to Alex, Alex decided to stay with Sam. It turned out that Sam wasn’t really into Alex, he was pretty much just using him for all of Alex’s money. Oh, and Sam wasn’t exactly bi, let alone being gay. It took Alex forever to get over Sam. Sam shattered Alex so much it took Jack months to help Alex. “So you going to go back?” Zack asked as he throws the empty pizza box into the trash “I don’t know. I think I’ll go to my parent’s house.” He says taking a last bite of his pizza. “You should go back and make up with Jack soon though. Didn’t you guys schedule a doctors appointment the day after tomorrow?” Zack asks. “Oh shit yeah. Thanks for reminding me.” “How far are you anyways?” “Uh, like sixish weeks I think.” “You get to hear the heartbeat of the baby then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I wrote ahead and I finished the story at 30 chapters
But im 99% sure that i'll make a sequel