Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Twenty One

Alex drives to his parents’ house. Luckily they didn’t live too far away so Alex wasn’t driving for long. Alex walks up the porch steps and knocks on the door. “Alex, what are you doing here?” His mom answers the door. Alex doesn’t reply as he walks upstairs into his old bedroom. It looked exactly the same. He remembers all the things he did in it. He shared his first kiss with his girlfriend, Marie on his bed. He shared his first kiss with Jack by the window across Alex’s room when Alex helped sneak Jack in. He played with race cars with Jack on the floor right in the middle of his room. Pretty much every memory in that bedroom was with Jack. “Alex, what’s wrong?” His mom asks. Alex told the story of when Benji came over and when Alex mentioned Sam. “You guys really should figure things out. But every couple gets into fights, I don’t care how perfect your relationship is, you will get into fights every once in a while.”

After spending the night at his parents. Alex decides it would be a good idea to go back home. He wasn’t really scared or anything knowing that Jack would be at work. He pulls into the driveway and he sees Jack’s car. “Why aren’t you at work?” Alex said out loud. He opens the car door walks up the steps. He looks at his ring of keys to grab the house key but before he could find it Jack opens the door. “Uh, hi.” Alex says. “Hi.” “Why aren’t you at work?” “I called in sick.” “You look fine to me.” “Duh, I lied.” Jack smiles. Alex stands in the doorway with a serious look on his face. “Alex, what do you want me to say?” Jack puts his hands in his hair due to frustration. “Okay, I’m sorry that I left you the other day for Benji.” Jack looks at Alex. He doesn’t move. “What do you want me to do? I’ve already told you that! What else do you want to hear?” “Jack, why aren’t you mad at me. I mentioned Sam I broke your heart for him. You couldn’t do anything when he left me. Nothing! Why the fuck aren’t you mad?” Alex screams at Jack. “This isn’t good for the baby, all the yelling.” “I don’t fucking care! Why aren’t you furious at me!?” Jack wraps his arms around Alex. “Why?” Alex sobs. “Because I love you, Alex. We’re going to get married soon. We’re going to have a baby. Alex, a baby something you and I made. That’s all that matters.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably my shorter chapters.. Sorry about that. But I'm most likely going to make a sequel and a side fic about Rian and Zack. Comment/Subscribe