Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Twenty Eight

Two months later, five months pregnant.

Alex was starting to get big. He was five months into his pregnancy and he just wanted it to be done. He wanted the swollen feet to not hurt, he wanted the lower back pain to disappear, he wanted his mood swings to go away because he didn’t want to cry every time he got bad news, and most of all he wanted his cravings to go away. He wanted chalk. He didn’t know why, but he did. He also wanted bar soap. “Alex, will you stop eating the god damn soap? Jesus Christ.” Jack yells from the bathroom. “I’m sorry! I don’t even know why I’m eating it..” Alex buries his face in a pillow. “is it even normal?” Jack asks. “Yeah, I think so. I want some chalk.” “No, you wont eat any of that stuff. It’ has god knows what in it so don’t eat it.” “But I really want some!” Jack steps out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. “No. You will not eat any stuff that you aren’t supposed to eat.” Jack points a finger at him. “Fine.”

“Jack, we need to make decisions.” “On..?” Jack asks. “On our wedding. Should we get married now. Should we get married after the baby. What our color scheme should be. What cake should we have.” Alex goes on and on until Jack cuts him off. “After the baby is born, like a year after. Black, white and purple. We’d have to go taste cake first.” “But it isn’t that easy. There’s much more Jack.” “Yeah, but I’m not going to worry about you, the baby, the wedding and Zack all at the same time.” Zack was still missing. Well not really, his parent’s know where he is but they just told Rian, Alex and Jack that he needed some time to get away. What they did know was that he’s still in Maryland, so if anything happened he wouldn’t be hundreds of miles away. “But-” “No Alex, we aren’t going to worry about a billion things at once. It isn’t healthy, especially you being pregnant and all.” “Fuck.” Alex says while biting his lip. “What?” “I need to schedule an appointment. God dammit. We get to find the sex of the baby.” Alex says. “Ten dollars it’s a boy.” “No, it’s a girl. It feels like one.” “It’s a boy. I know it is.” Jack mocks Alex. “Shut the fuck up.”

The two decide to go to Rian’s just for the hell of it. At this point, nobody knew if Rian and Zack were still together. Rian says that they still are, but who know what Zack thinks. “Hey!” Jack says as Rian opens the door. Rian’s eyes were red revealing that he’s been crying for god knows how long. “Ri, what’s wrong?” Alex asks. “I.. I just miss him so much.” Rian says quietly. “We all do. But he just needs some space.” “He’s been gone for three fucking months. Three Fuck, he might not even come back for all we know!” Rian starts screaming. “Ri,calm down he’ll come back.” Jack puts his hand on Rian’s shoulder. “How do you know? You haven’t been talking to him. The only person he’s come in contact with for the past three months is his parents. His parents know where he is but they won’t tell us. Zack doesn’t want us to be friends. He doesn’t want to be with my anymore.” Rian was slowly talking Alex into thinking that Zack really didn’t care, hell the reason why Zack left was probably because of Alex. A tear slides down Alex’s cheek. “Fuck this, I’m waiting in the car.” Alex turns around and slams the door. “Now look what happened.” Jack snaps at Rian. “What do you mean? You were the dumbass who didn’t use a condom.”