Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Thirty Nine

"Wait, so what are we doing?" Jack asks Alex. "We're making Rian talk to Zack." "Uh, how?" "Okay, so Zack is going to hide in the room downstairs, we'll have Rian go downstairs to watch a movie or something. Then I'll come upstairs to get a bottle for Preston or something. Then I'll lock the door and scream 'go' and hopefully Zack will hear and Zack will come out of the room." "What if Rian tries to come upstairs?" "That's why I reversed the doorknob so it locks from the outside." "Smart." Jack nods. The doorbell rings. "Okay, you ready?" Alex asks Zack. "Yeah." Zack races downstairs and goes into the guest room downstairs. "Hey Ri." Jack opens the door. "Hey, is uh, Zack here?" Rian asks "No, he went to his parents' yesterday." Alex says. "Oh okay." Alex walks down the stairs and Rian follows, Jack stays upstairs because he knew that Alex was coming back upstairs anyways. "So what's up Ri?" Alex asks as he sits down. "Nothin, hows Pres?" "He's good. He barely even cries in the middle of the night." Alex says as he fixes Preston's blanket. "Well aren't you lucky?" "Sure am. I got an amazing fiance and my son is perfect." "Speaking of your fiance, when are you guys going to get married?" "I don't know. Probably not for another year or so, we want Preston to be older." Just then, Preston starts screaming. "Fuck, I'm gonna go make a bottle for him. Be right back." Alex starts to walk up the stairs. Right before he closes the door he yells "Zack you can come out now." He closes the door and locks it. Alex climbs up the stairs to where Jack was. "Here." Jack reaches out for Preston and puts the bottle in his mouth. "Now, we wait."

"It's really quiet." Jack says. "What if they were having sex on our couch downstairs?" "I would burn that couch. Don't say that because I'm going to get really paranoid." "Yeah but what if-" "No, Alex. Shut up." "How long have they been down there?" Alex asks. "Like, an hour." "Well fuck they could be watching a movie or something." Alex stands up. "Where are you going?" "To make sure that they're actually talking." Alex says. "Well if Rian escapes somehow, it's your fault." "Thanks, Jack."

Alex walks down the stairs and knocks on the door. "Hey, you guys done or?" "Just open the fucking door, Alex." Zack says. "What does that mean?" "We're fine. I'm going back to Rian's to where we'll live happily ever after." Alex opens the door. "Seriously?" The two nods. "Finally. Jack and I will have the house to ourselves."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo this is the second to the last chapter uhh I'm like 90% sure that there will be a sequel