Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Four

The color drained from Rian’s face as he tries to process what Zack just told him. “Rian?” Zack poked Rian’s shoulder. “Rian.” He pokes him again. This time Rian takes the water bottle out of Zack’s hands and chugs the entire thing within seconds. “What are we going to do?” Rian asks Zack. “I have no idea.” Zack says.



Alex and Jack order the mattress to be delivered later that day. “What else do we have to put together?” Alex asks. “We have a desk, a bunch of lamps, two tv cabinets, and more tables.” Jack says. “Where are our chairs and couch?” Alex asks. “They should be here tomorrow.” Jack says. “Hopefully. I don’t want to re-order anything.”Alex’s phone vibrates. He pulls it out of his pocket. I told Rian. We have no idea what we’re going to do. Alex has no idea what to reply back so he just puts his phone back into his pocket. “Who was that?” Jack asks. “Just Zack.” Alex replies. “Is there something that’s going on that I should know about? Are you cheating on me?” “Jack Bassam Barakat, don’t you ever ask me if I’m cheating on you ever again. I would never do that.” Alex yells at him. Right ask Alex was going to tell Jack that Zack was pregnant with Rian’s baby, Jack’s phone starts ringing. Rian’s ringtone. “Sup home diggity dog?” Jack answers. “Wait what? That’s awesome! Yeah I’ll tell him. Kay, bye!” Jack hangs up his phone and turns to Alex. “Dude, Zack’s pregnant and it’s Rian’s!” Jack tells Alex. “I know that. I was just about to tell you but then Rian called. That’s where I went with Zack earlier.” Jack stares at Alex. “What?” Alex asks as he rubs his face thinking that there’s something on his face. “Should we have a house warming party?” “No. I don’t like parties. It took you hours to make me go to Martin’s party a few weeks ago. So no.” “But please!” Jack says extending his word. “No.” Jack starts the car. “You don’t love me.” Jack pulls out of the parking lot and sets his hand down in between him and Alex. Alex puts his hand down and laces his fingers with Jack’s. “I do love you. So fine, we can have a party.