Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Six

Zack wakes up with an arm across his chest. He looks to his right and he see’s Rian. Oh god what did I get myself into this time? He thinks. He rolls out of bed trying to not disturb Rian. He goes and takes a shower. By the time he gets out Rian is sitting up on the bed. “Please don’t tell me we had sex again.” Rian says. “It really wouldn’t matter. I’m already having your baby.” “Fuck, I thought that was a dream. Dammit.” “Yeah, so you staying all day?” “Nope. I gotta visit my parents. They’ve been nagging that I haven’t been visiting enough lately.” Zack hates to admit it, but he kinda wanted Rian to stay. “Are you gonna tell them that I’m pregnant with your kid?” Zack asks. “I should, shouldn’t I? I guess better now than never.” “Do you want anything to eat before you leave?” “Nah, I’m fine. It’s a two hour drive and I’ll just get something on the way there.” Rian slips on his shoes and walks out of Zack’s apartment.



“Can we get trix?” Jack asks as him and Alex walk down the cereal aisle. “No, Jack. God, you’re such a little kid.” Jack grabs the box and puts it in the cart anyways. They grab more cereal, eggs, milk, juice, water, yogurt, some frozen vegetables, fruit, and meat. “Fuck let’s hope that this doesn’t cost much.” Alex says when they go to check out. “Your total comes out to thirty-five dollars even.” The register lady says. “Fuck man.” Alex curses under his breath. He hands her his money and they carry the bags out to their car.

“Can we get this tv?” Jack asks Alex. Alex looks at the price tag. “Jack, we’re getting three tvs. Consider how much money that would be.” “Stop being like that. This is why I don’t like shopping with you.” “Fine, we’ll get two of those.” Jack’s face lightens up. “You spoiled bitch.” Alex says. Jack sticks his tongue out at Alex. They put the tv’s carefully into their car. “When we get home, we are putting these babies up.”



Rian pulls into his parents’ driveway. He climbs up the porch steps and knocks on the door. “Rian!” A little girl screams. Dammit, his cousins are here to visit. “Hey Molly. Where is Aunt Kathy?” Rian asks. He steps inside and removes his shoes and Molly drags him into the den where Molly’s twin younger brothers Josh and John are sitting and watching Spongebob. “Not Josh and John. Aunt Kathy!” Molly drags him into the family room where she’s sitting watching Sex and the City. “Rian!” She yells. Rian smiles. She comes and gives him a hug. Molly leaves them and goes back to the den to watch Spongebob. “So what’s new?” His mom asks him. “I.. I got Zack pregnant.”