Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Eight

It’s been a month since Zack and Rian had sex. He went to the doctors today to check on how the baby was doing. “Hi Zack. Just you alone today?” The nurse, Jackie, asks. Zack nods. “Okay no problem!” She does the usual things. Took his blood pressure, weighed him etc. “The doctor will be with you soon.” She walks out of the room and Zack just sits there in a plain white room. He starts shaking. Should he text Rian, Alex or Jack? He hears knocks on the door. Too late. “Hi, I’m doctor Fitzgerald.” She shakes hands with Zack. She tells Zack to lie one the examination table and she squirts the jelly and takes a look at the baby. “You are doing great. Are you taking prenatal vitamins?” She asks Zack. “No, this is my first appointment.” “Okay I’ll prescribe you some. You’re only about five or six weeks pregnant so next time you come you’ll be able to hear the heartbeat.” She cleans off Zack and scribbles down the prescription and hands the paper to Zack. He folds it up and puts it into his pocket. “And you are due on the sixth of March.” She smiles and walks out of the room.



It was the day of Jack and Alex’s house warming party. “So you got the beer’s and stuff?” Alex asks Jack. “Yes.” He confirms. “Are you sure? I mean we need beer, water, hot dogs, ketchup, burgers, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, paper plates, chips…” “Alex, I got them okay?” Jack says. “Fine.” The doorbell rings. Alex goes and gets it. “Rian! Zack!” Alex screams. “Hi.” They say in unison. “Wait, since you two are having a kid are you guys like, a thing now?” Jack asks. “Jack!” Alex scolds. “Uhh.” Rian looks at Zack. Zack nods. “I guess.” Rian says. The doorbell rings again. This time a bunch of people are at the door. Both Alex and Jack’s parents, Flyzik, Evan, Nano, Danny K, Colussy, Jeff, Greico, and the rest of their friends from college. “Dude this is a nice house.” Flyzik says. “I think I’m going to live here..” Danny says. “No. You will not.” Alex says. “Hey, I’m gonna go flip the burgers.” Jack tells Alex. After that, Jack looks for Alex’s parents. “Hey Mr and Mrs Gaskarth.” Jack says. “Please Jack, call us Isobel and Peter.” Mrs Gaskarth says. “Okay, Peter and Isobel, I was wondering if I can have your permission to marry Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh there's sex in the next chapter so..
It might not be my best sex scene because I've only written one before this next one so...