Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Nine

Later that night, after the party Alex and Jack go back to their room. Jack pins Alex to the wall and kisses Alex. He sneaks his tongue into his mouth as their tongues twirl together. Alex pulls back. “Jack.. I want you.. please..” Alex can feel his jeans get tighter and tighter each second. He pushes his lips back to Jack’s as he leads Jack to their bed. Alex rolls over so Jack is on top of him. Jack grids on Alex making them both get hard, well harder. Jack moves to Alex’s neck and finds his pulse spot. “Oh my god, Jack.” Jack hums in excitement. Alex’s hands slide underneath Jack’s shirt and Jack lifts his arms up letting Alex pull off his shirt. Jack unbuttons Alex’s shirt and tosses it to the side of the bed. Alex fumbles with Jack’s belt trying to get it off. Finally he gets it undone and he pull it out of the loops with one swift pull. Jack unbuttons his pants and throws it off to the side. He pull off Alex’s pants and boxers and throws it towards the hamper. Jack leans back down on Alex. Kissing his neck and slowly moving downwards towards Alex’s dick. Alex moans. He moves to his groin and stops to remove the his boxers. “You tease.” Alex says. Jack sticks two fingers into Alex’s mouth getting them wet with Alex’s spit. He inserts one finger into Alex. “Oh fuck.” Alex screams. Then he inserts his other. “Jack… hurry.. up.. please…” Jack finally inserts his dick into Alex and he starts thrusting. “Jack you fucker.” Jack starts going faster. “Jack right fucking there.” Jack keeps going. He grabs Alex and starts pumping him. “Alex.. so.. close..” Jack came, then soon after Alex. Jack falls on top of Alex. “I love you so fucking much, Alex.” Jack says. “I love you too.” Alex says. Jack kisses Alex and they both pull the covers on them and they fall asleep.