Anarchy + AIDs

Come on Eileen

Karynn and Eileen end up in 1977 at a Sex Pistols show. They;re filled with excitement. They;re wicked glad to be there.
Johnny keeps "singing" or whatever it is you want to call it to one of his songs. It's called "God Save The Queen."
Karynn and Eileen jump up and down, and then they realized that was too boring of a dance move, so they started dancing really crazily. They were trying to get the band's attention. Well, they didn't care too much for Steve Jones and Paul Cook...they were too, well, boring (if you could call any of the Sex Pistols boring, which I wouldn't). They were mostly trying to get Sid and Johnny's attention basically.
Then, as Johnny spits into the crowd, he walks away. Everyone else in the band follows. They go backstage, Karynn and Eileen guessed.
They didn't know what to do so they somehow found an easy way to get backstage.
Johnny sees them and gives them his trademark stare. Then, he walked up to them, and asked them who the hell they were.
"I'm Karynn," Karynn tells him, reaching out her hand to shake his.
"No handshaking....that's for bloody formal wankers," he tells her.
"Oh My God!" Eileen yells. "You're Johnny Rotten! You're actually him! I have all of your songs on my iPod"
"What in the bloody hell is that?" Paul asks.
"Oh...," Eileen says, not knowing what to say. "It's a...music device."
"Never heard of it," Johnny states shaking his head.
"Anyway, I'm Eileen," Eileen tells Johnny giving him a big toothy smile.
"Eileen...Karynn...do you want to come over to our place?" Steve asks, winking at them.
"Yeah, it will be bloody fantastic," Sid says.
"Yeah," Johnny starts "singing" or whateve ryou awnt to call it in his amazing english accent. "COME ON EILEEN!"
"Wait..." Sid says.
"COME ON," Johnny says.
And Sid forgets what he was going to say.
And then they all go to their house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the characters in this story don't completely relate to who the people are in real life, but who cares? It's just a story...seriously..