Status: re-wrote it :3 comment pleeeeeeeeease (:

This Is Our War, Our Beautiful Lie

Chapter One

Tonight was the night. I'd been saving money for that concert since I remember. I was so excited I felt like I could jump out of myself. I was almost having an out body experience, so enthusiastic I was.

I did the final touches in my hair and my make up; I had straightened even more my somewhat long blond hair with red locks on the end of it, and had put on a slightly red lipstick and some black eye-shadow; then I went out of my room. I checked if my ticket was in my pocket, and, after that, I left home, feeling kinda nervous through all the excitement I had inside of me. I walked through the calm desert street, that had once scared me to death, until I reached the stadium where the concert would be; it was huge! I was the first one there, what made me truly happy; as soon as the doors opened, I could go inside and protect my place. I would be on the first row, of course; so close to Jared. Thinking about him and about how close he was going to be made me smile from ear to ear, and almost pass out; he’d be there, so reachable.

There were still missing six hours until the concert began, but the stadium opened, and I almost jumped through the doors; I sat in front of the stage, wondering what it would be like, to be so near to Jared Leto, my crush since I was thirteen years old, and I first listened to Thirty Seconds To Mars. Reminiscing about it made me go back to the day I first heard 'The Mission'; I smiled, remembering the way I screamed in the middle of my school, when I heard the voice of that beautiful devilish angel, Jared Leto. I instantly fell in love, or started a crush, on him; what would you expect? I was a ‘new-born’ teenager!

As I went through my memories of those golden years of mine, I didn’t even notice the stadium started to fill; I got up, and fixed my eyes on the end of the stage. I imagined Jared singing to me, and started to feel a bit awkward. I imagined his blue eyes fixed on mine, he getting closer and closer... and when I was almost touching him, I woke up, and saw the stadium full. Luckily, I was right in the front row, precisely in the middle, not noticeable among the other people, but able to see my rock god properly.

The hours passed by, full filled with noise and screaming, even if Thirty Seconds To Mars weren't on the stage, yet. I was saving my voice to sing all the beautiful songs that this concert had to offer; I wasn’t gonna waste my voice in screaming, I had always been told my voice was too beautiful to be lost, and I surely didn’t wanna lose it. I smiled again, though; I could even sing all their beautiful songs backwards, if anyone asked me.

Suddenly, I looked at my clock and it was almost time for them to get up on stage; I felt so excited, I couldn't even describe it with proper words! I wanted to scream, yet I didn’t; I wanted to jump and touch the sky, and come back down and watch those amazing musicians give their hearts to their fans. A few minutes passed, and there it was, the moment I'd been waiting for. The first time ever I saw that amazing band, live. I gotta confess; Jared was so damn hot; even hotter than in the pictures. And despite he was 39 I still had a crush on him; I still, secretly, wanted to kiss him. I still wanted to be with him.

The concert started, and I was singing along with Jared; I wasn't screaming, like the other fans... I was really singing it. It was like I was playing a duet with Jared; we were in sync, and our voices matched like the moon matches the night sky.

'This Is War' was coming to an end, and I knew what would come next; '100 suns'... I smiled, because I really loved that song; it made me feel so light, so beautiful. Jared started singing, and came to the edge of the stage; I was looking really up, and I almost couldn't see his face. Luckily, though, he got down, and, catching me by surprise, gave me his microphone. I started singing, trying not to let my nerves break through my chest, into my throat and ruining that amazing song; soon enough, nothing could be heard but my voice.
I believe in nothing, not the Sun and not the Dark...
I believe in nothing, but the beating of our hearts...


When I sang that last verse, I couldn't help but look in Jared's eyes; they were just two drops taken away from the ocean and frozen into his eyes. I gave him back his microphone, but he stayed right where he was, singing the next verse: I believe in nothing, one hundred suns until we part, looking into my eyes the way I did before. I felt a warmth feeling coming up, and I smiled like I never had before.

Unfortunately, he got up, and continued singing for the other people as well, probably not wanting them to start picking up on me; or maybe he just didn’t care, and was just doing what he was supposed to do. I kept singing with him, though; I couldn’t stop myself, even if I tried.

Sometimes, during the concert, I felt like he was directly looking at me, but every time I felt that, I closed my eyes, so I wouldn't start dreaming about the impossible. There was no way he’d be interested in me; no way he’d ever think of me as something more than just another fan who had a crush on him. Only a few seconds later, I realized the concert was already over, and I was still there, my eyes closed and trying to think myself off of those dreams; those oh-so-beautiful dreams of mine.

There is a bad thing about being in the front row: you have to wait until all the people leave the building, so you can leave it too; but I didn't mind. I didn't have to go home soon; I had plenty of time to be there so, even after all the people left, I stayed there a little bit more, looking at the stage and reminding of that awkward moment when Jared sang to me, I think.

“You know, you gotta leave the stadium. They want to close it” someone whispered in my ear, scaring me. I was so scared I didn't recognize his voice, at first; then, my nerves kicked in as my brain got out of shock and started working again, his voice echoing in my head, matching it with the songs I had heard so many times before.

“Ja... Ja... Jared” I said, not believing the way he was smiling at me, the way he was so close, so hot, so... I just couldn't believe he was there.

“Yeah, it's my name” he said, laughing for a while; and how beautiful his laugh was; music for my ears, definitely. “What's your name?”

I took a deep breath, and recomposed myself; okay, he was there, now I should pretend everything was normal, and make him get a good image of myself; easy peasy [got that from my father, don’t even blame me].

“I'm Danniele; but you can call me Dannie” I answered, relaxed; then, I flashed him a cute little smile, to which he responded with a gorgeous one.

“So, what are you still doing here?” He asked, looking around; I looked around as well, taking in my surroundings; the empty stage, the empty audience, the peaceful atmosphere… hum, perfect.

“Well, I really don't need to go home right now, and I was reminiscing about the concert...” I said, trailing off as some memories from the song I already loved so much flashed into my mind; the way he sang those simple words right in front of me, staring into my eyes…

“Yeah, this concert was awesome, wasn't it?” I nodded, still in dreamland and only now getting back to earth. “What was your favorite song?” He asked, making me flush; did he really ask that?

“100 suns” I said, before I could stop myself.

“It was my favorite too” he replied, smiling a little bit; okay, now, I was hoping he didn't remember me. “You sang very well, by the way. Do you have a band, too?” He asked me, and I suddenly found an inexistent interest in my shoes, while I denied. “Well, you should. The world would be very grateful, if they could hear your voice.”

I blushed again, as he said that. I had to say something, though; he was talking all the time, and that wasn’t fair, at all.

“Well, I really don't want to leave you here, but I think I need to go home. It's late night, and I'm going to walk home all by myself, and, honestly, I'm a bit scared” I said.
What? What was your idea? I thought to myself, thinking about the whole 'speech' about going home I made. I reddened yet again, hoping he hadn't noticed; good way to go, Dannie, like, seriously.

“Well, I can walk you home; if you don't mind” he proposed, a little crimson color appearing on his lovely cheeks; I loved to see him blushing, especially because of me.

“Well, why not? I would love it...” I said, then lost my breath. Had I just said I would love if he walked me home? Yep, it seemed so.

“Okay, then. Let me just go tell the boys...” He said; then, he went backstage, and came back in a minute. I think he was trying to hide it, but he was panting a bit, which could only mean he had ran backstage and ran back up again; aw, so sweet.

“Well, let's go?” He said, smiling at me; he didn't look like a 39-year-old man. He looked like my age. He looked like he was twenty-two years old, with all his gorgeousness, and all his flashing eyes, and all his everything.

“Yeah, I'll lead the way” I said, smiling back; well, at least I could still leave him with a good impression of me, couldn’t I?

We left the building, and started walking, side by side. He was so close to me, our arms almost touched; that thought alone made me shiver. Good thing he didn’t notice.

“So, do you live very far?” He asked, under the moonlight; I didn’t know how it was possible, but with that light on him, he looked even more beautiful.

“No, it's pretty close, actually, but, once, one friend of mine...” I started, but trailed off as those memories started to find their way into my mind again; I couldn’t let that happen, though. I knew that, if I started talking about it, I’d be all tears, and wouldn’t even enjoy having the very own Jared Leto by my side, walking me home. “Well, I don't like to talk about it.” I added, not wanting to leave him thinking I was just afraid to talk to him, or something.

“Hum, okay. And you live with your boyfriend, or your family?” He asked; I laughed and he looked at me, confusion written on his face better than the words I used to write on my notebook.

“I live alone, Jared. My family live far from here, and I don't have a boyfriend.” I stated, still smiling; I then took a glance at him.

“You don't?” He asked, while I looked at his features. It seemed to me that he was relieved... Probably it was just my imagination.

“Nope, I don’t; oh, we’ve arrived” I told him, stopping in front of my house; it was just a plain white house with a red roof on top of it, and it wasn’t as if there were amazing things inside too, but it was my house, my home.

“It's a beautiful home...” He said, trailing off at the end of his sentence, as if he was thinking about something; then, he flashed me a tiny smile. “Can you please get me some water? My throat is scratching and killing me... I haven't drunk anything since the concert...” He said to me, while biting his lower lip; unf, if he knew how sexy he looked!

“Well, you can come in if you want” I said, inviting him in; never throw away a chance to get a pretty boy inside your house, even more if he’s sweet and… well, Jared Leto.

“Okay, if you don't mind...” He said, seeming as if he was trying to fight back a smile from creeping through his already parted lips; why was he fighting something so beautiful?

We both entered, and I leaded him to the kitchen, pointing to my right, to where the cupboards were, and to the tap on the counter.

“Pretend it's your house; I gotta put my jacket in my room, but I'll be back in a minute” I said to him, not waiting for an answer.

I went to my room, which you could see through the kitchen, and I hid behind the door; I jumped a bit, and then composed, fixing my clothes and my hair. I smiled largely, and went to the other side of the room to put the concert ticket on my desk as a reminder of that amazing day. I looked at the photograph that was there, me and my sister, and I went down for a bit. However, when I heard the door closing, I forgot it all; I turned, and Jared was on the door, looking at me, but it was not a normal look. It looked like he desired me, and he wanted to take me with him to a whole new world...

Neither of us talked, but we kept staring at each others' eyes, while Jared walked to me. Then, he stopped right in front of me, looking at my lips, then at my chest, and at my eyes. "Sorry" he said, and then kissed me. It was not a hungry kiss, like I had expected; it was calm, lovely and ever so sweet. I was loving it, but I was eager for so much more that I wasn’t able to stop myself.

I grabbed his hair, and put him even closer to me, our bodies fitting each other’s like we were two pieces for the same puzzle; he walked back, and I dropped his hair, thinking he got scared, but then he pulled me with him, and pushed me to the bed.

I lied back, while he got upon me; I looked at his eyes, and said "You don't need to be", very sweetly, in a whisper. He kissed me again, and moved his hand around my body, exploring it for a little while. Meanwhile, I put my hand under his shirt, feeling his abs, and moving them up and down on his beautiful silky chest. He took off my shirt, and I did the same with his, as we heated things up. The room was dark, but I could see every single muscle of his perfect body, which made me smile at how amazing he was.

He left my mouth, and started kissing my neck, my chest; my belly... and then he took off my bra, and kissed my breasts. I started to feel something huge coming. He kept moving down, and unfastened the buttons of my pants; then, he took them off, and did the same with his. We were both in our underwear [well, I had only half of my underwear, but okay], and I felt the time coming. It was my first time [yeah, twenty two years old and a virgin!], but I was sure I should do it right then, with Jared. In fact, I kinda wanted this since I was thirteen, so I think this was my dream coming true, after all.

I took off my panties, and he took off his boxers... and went to his jeans to get a condom; always safe, people! He put it on, and then got into me, starting very slowly, so I could get used to him inside of my body, and then fastening his pace as I whispered and moaned words like ‘faster’, ‘stronger’ or something among those lines; I could feel that we were both very happy with the results we were achieving, and, after a while, I felt it coming. A few more thrusts and I exploded, while he released to the condom, still inside of me. We were both screaming, and we didn’t stop until we both were long gone with our orgasms.

I had never felt so high. It seemed I had reached heaven, and, to make it even better, Jared Leto was with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chappy.
hopefully there'll be one per night, so, keep checking :3

I wanna dedicate this story to my beautiful and sweet Megan, well, because this was actually what made us get to know each other. I know this will sound cheesy and such, but it's true; we only met because the website where the original to this story is on was being a total bitch to us and wouldn't let us exchange normal messages; so, we started exchanging fucking emails! GOD BLESS EMAILS! It was a bit awkward, at first, but, sooner that we could see, we were already talking about veggan-talking-babies, about our weirdest dreams and about our fears. Then, it was only one step and we were already co-writting [ Bloody Wings ] and telling each other how our future will be and how long we'll hug each other. It's just an amazing friendship :3 you shall learn that I love you to bits, Meg! «3

oh, well, back to this.
some comments would make a certain someone me very happy, you know?
and they wouldn't kill you :b
oh, well :3
I hope you enjoyed this (:

this is Ephedrine Ruby, signing off.
xo