Status: re-wrote it :3 comment pleeeeeeeeease (:

This Is Our War, Our Beautiful Lie

Chapter Eleven

“Well...” he said, biting his lip.

“You're fucking kidding me, right?” I asked, surprised; I gotta confess, I was actually mad, not surprised. I had just married, and my honeymoon would be spent in a fucking tent!

“Hum...” He replied, not really giving me an answer; argh, I wanted to kill him.

Instead of attempting to kill my husband, I breathed in deeply; I considered the chance of camping once more and, well, it wasn’t that bad. After all, it would be just me and him in a tent, spending the whole day together, which made me feel slightly better about the idea. I breathed out calmly, and then even smiled a bit.

“Okay, I don't care, as long as I'm with you” I said, sitting in the car seat and with m eyes closed; what? Just because I had kinda accepted it doesn’t mean I wasn’t still a bit mad.

“Really?” He asked, starting the car. I could feel he was smiling, and that thought alone made me feel more comfortable about the idea.

“Absolutely.” I told him, smiling softly.

We started moving, and he turned the radio on. It was playing 'Na Na Na' by My Chemical Romance [my father’s band, by the way], and I started laughing and singing. One time, me and Jared had totally freaked out with this song, singing it out loud and jumping in the middle of the beach, in the night. Some people that were there that night looked at us. I heard Jared singing with me, so, I turned louder the radio.

Everybody wants to change the world,
Everybody wants to change the world,
But no one wants to die,
WANNA TRY? WANNA TRY? WANNA TRY?

We laughed when the song finished. I didn't know how long the trip would take, but I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

“Darling, wake up” Jared said, in front of me.

I smiled and opened my eyes to see his beautiful blue eyes so close to mine.

“Hum, how long I've been sleeping, love?”

“About eight hours, wifey” he said, making me smile.

“Hum, that means I'll be up all night. I wonder what I'll do...” I said, teasing him; he took the hint, and, of course, started teasing me as well.

“I have some ideas for that...” he said, kissing me sweetly and, at the same time, the kissed was filled with a lot of lust.

He took me off the car and, in a bride style, picked me up to take me to a house next to the beach; even though the sun never really captivated my attention, I liked to watch the ocean so, a beach house would be amazing.

“Where are we?” I asked, looking into the sea; it was beautiful! A deep blue with some hints of green, and still the moonlight reflected on it, turning it into a fading white.

“Jacksonville, Palm Coast” he answered, looking at my lips hungrily.

“Really? How long will we...” He shut my mouth with a sudden passionate kiss; when we finished, I was breathless.

“No more questions” he demanded while opening the door. He took me directly to the room, and lay me on the bed. We kept kissing, and then we made love, like we never had before. Maybe because, in that moment, we were wife and husband, and we were the faces of a single coin. In our hearts, we were completing each other. And it seemed to happen the same with our bodies; it was like they were designed to join each other's body. You know, not that I'm bragging, but we did it all night, so, he must really like it. I’m good at it, baby!

We lied in the bed for the morning, hugging each other and kissing once in a while. I noticed we hadn't used protection, again, but I didn't even mind. I was in my little piece of heaven, snuggled against my angelic husband and the love of my life; nothing could bother me anymore, even if I got pregnant.

“So, can I ask you something, now, or it's forbidden yet?” I asked, smiling at him as I reminded him he had prohibited me from asking him questions the night before.

“Since you already asked something, I think another thing won't make a big difference” he replied, laughing; he had totally turned the tables on me, that sneaky little bastard.

“Okay...” I laughed for a while, not even caring he had just mocked me. “How long will we stay?”

“One month” he answered, relaxed; one whole month in this heaven? I had to make the best out of it. “After that, we'll be on world tour, again” he said, making me freeze.

“WORLD FUCKING TOUR?” I screamed, calming down the next second. He’d be so far away from me, and I’d have only one month to enjoy his company as my husband; after that, we’d be apart for a long time, only seeing each other again after that long time had passed. I remembered when it came to my mom and dad, and their tours; they were separated for a long time, me with one of them, and my sister with the other, and those times when we got back together were filled with tears, hugs and a lot of kisses; but the time away from each other always killed my parents a little bit. I had to make sure that didn’t happen between me and Jay. “You promise you won't forget me just 'cause you're on tour, don't you?”

“Silly girl” he said, laughing. “You're coming with me, that's so obvious.”

“Really? I mean, the boys won't mind?” I asked, scared and thrilled at the same time; I didn’t wanna be a burden to them, but I also didn’t wanna be away from Jay for a single second.

“Of course they won't, or I'd just kill them” he said, serious. I looked up to him, a little scared of his tone of voice, to be honest. “I'm kidding, baby! They won't mind 'cause they're gonna take Bianca and Hayden, too.” He stated, making me smile widely.

“They're coming too?” I asked, now totally excited about this world tour; my girls there, my brothers there [yes, Tomo and Shan were like brothers to me] and my husband there! It would be funny, exciting and a lifetime experience!

“Yeah, they wouldn't let them here, with so many temptations around!” Jay told me, and we both laughed at the stupid chance of them cheating on their rock star boyfriends; yeah, like they wouldn’t even cheat on a homeless boyfriend! If they loved someone, they loved him truly; they weren’t capable to hurt the ones they loved the most.

We went to the kitchen, to have some lunch, and in the afternoon went swimming in the sea. Good thing I had some swimsuits with me, otherwise I’d have to go there naked… not that Jay would mind, but, you know, someone could be in the beach and such, and my body had a stop; it was Jay’s, and Jay’s only!

The honey moon went most like that day, except for the fact we slept in the end of our nights, instead of lie awake in bed and whisper sweet nothings in each other’s ears; both of the endings for those nights were amazing, but I had to get some sleep, otherwise I’d faint, well didn’t I?

One month later…

We were arriving home, and I looked into my left hand. My wedding ring and my engagement ring were shining, just like my soul. I was smiling, also my smile shining; everything was shining, to me. In a few hours, I’d be on a tour bus with the love of my life and the most important people to me would be there; well, except for my parents’ who were themselves on tour with each of their band [My Chemical Romance was my dad’s band, him being the lead-singer, and Mindless Self-Indulgence was my mom’s band, her being the bassist].

“We're here, baby” Jay said to me, snapping me back into reality and making me look through the window to the house.

“Yeah, we are. We start touring tomorrow, right?” I asked, smiling as I observed his parents’ house.

“Yup; one last night in my mom's house, and then we'll be travelling around the world” he replied, getting out of the car.

I left the car, too, and went to hug him by his back, while he was on the trunk, taking our bags out. I picked mine up and walked with him to the house; already there, he rang the bell, waiting for someone to open the door.

“Oh, you're back!” Constance said smiling at us; after that, she moved towards us and hugged us.

“Yeah, mom, we are” Jared said, smiling; I smiled too, unable to contain my happiness on that blissful moment we were sharing.

We went inside and went to his room to land our bags, then went to the living room to say hi to the others; of course, Shan had to be the one to ruin the atmosphere of being back.

“You're back?” Shannon asked, confused; he had totally forgotten, which made me laugh at his memory. I couldn’t believe he actually managed to know how to drum differently in the songs of their band, seriously!

“No, Shan, we're just a hologram; wanna come here touch us to prove it?” I said, making everyone smile, and going to hug him.

“Yeah, you're really back” he replied; I wasn’t sure if he knew we had arrived because of my usual sarcasm being back, or because he had hugged each one of us and felt us real.

It was morning, and we talked about everything that had happen around while me and Jay were on honey moon. It seemed that the news were still surprised by our marriage, and kept saying bad things about Jared, and wondering why he married me; seeming as if they could hear us, the news started on the already switched on TV, their favorite theme being the first thing they’d pass in the morning.

Back again
It seems Jared and Danniele Leto are back home. And, with that, we finally realized why they married. So, our theory is that Danniele said to him she wasn't going to have sex before wedding, and since he wanted it so bad, married her. *a phone rang* Oh, we got someone calling. Hello there! Who talks?
“Hi! Here it's Thirty Seconds To Mars biggest fan, and I'm pretty sorry about what you think, but I totally think the same. I'm watching their concert tomorrow, and I'm totally sure Jared and Danniele will break up 'til then, 'cause that girl doesn't have what it takes to make Jared happy, or even excited!”
Well, that's an opinion...


And that, my friend, was what we heard on the news, right in the morning; of course, that kinda killed our feeling of bliss a little bit; well, at least, until I replied to that senseless new.

“Yeah, right, that's why we did it a lot” I said, forgetting I wasn't alone; after my obvious come out about our sex life, me and Jared blushed, obviously embarrassed about my unintentional exposure of our intimacy.

Shannon was on the ground laughing like I never saw him: kicking his legs, and moving his arms around; just cracking himself. However, the others were controlling themselves, which made that moment a little less embarrassing; the time it took for Shannon to calm down gave my baby a little time to think and reminisce about what we’d heard.

“I can't believe even my fans think of me as a total perv” he said, unbelieving. “But I just know what we're going to do...” he said; then, he proceeded to explain his plan, which we all agreed to, and we kept on with our day normally.

The next day...

It was the first concert of the tour, very near home; we were just about to get on the stage, and to do what Jared had proposed. I smiled, concentrating on my acting skills, so we wouldn’t mess this all up.

“It's time” Shannon said to me, tapping on my back sweetly, before getting up on stage with his brother and Tomo. Jared was acting like he was really mad at some shit, even hitting one of the techs in the way; I was pretty sure he didn’t do that on purpose though. I couldn’t have the guts to care, despite that; I still had shit to do.

“COME DOWN HERE, FUCKER!” I screamed, getting on stage after Jared, in a fast and threatening way; the fans screamed angrily, scaring me a little bit; I couldn’t let it show, though. Keep your acts up.

“GO AWAY! I can't believe I did it all for nothing... You're not even worthy...” Jared said. I slapped him across the face, very hard if I shall say, and the fans offended me, screaming once again. I was kinda afraid I had hurt Jay too much, but he didn’t seem affected; he followed the plan just like we wanted it.

“Oh, really? REALLY?” He said, grabbing my arms. “DO YOU REALLY WANNA FUCKING MESS UP WITH ME?” He screamed, shaking me back and forth; I widened my eyes and opened my mouth at him, pretending to be scared.

I looked into his eyes, and he took me to the ground, lying upon me.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Some crazy fan screamed.

Jared kissed me, and I grabbed his back of his face, through his hair, so he would get away; he slapped me right away [oh, well, he pretended to], and I acted dead, letting all the ketchup I had hidden in my shirt split through the side of my face, as if I was bleeding through my nose or my mouth or something; I’m still surprised as to how the fans believed that, it was ridiculous how I bled to death from a simple slap across the face. The audience screamed ”YES! SHE’S FINALLY GONE”, and I was shocked; Jared turned to them right away, grabbing his microphone.

“So, how are you doing?” He asked, calmly. The fans screamed 'good'. “Good, because I need to tell you something... I have to get someone up on the stage with me. Where is the girl that called yesterday to the news?” He asked. After a while, I felt a girl climbing the stage and screaming. Then, she went to his side.

“I knew you would want to meet me” she said, in a somewhat dirty way. I opened my eyes, and got up. The fans shocked; she hadn’t noticed yet, which made me smile evily.

“Yeah, don't be so fucking happy” I said, behind her, while going to the other side of the stage, next to Jared. She jumped, scared, and I chuckled a bit; don’t even blame me, that bitch was forcing herself onto my husband!

“I wanted just to let you know that I'm not that older... I had some circumstances and I played I was older than I actually am. For your information, I'm only twenty-three, just like Dannie. Don't ask why, 'cause that's personal. All you need to know it's that I'm not a pervert, or some strange pedophile or anything like that. And I'm very disappointed you all think that - he said to the microphone. - And for you, self-denominated 'biggest fan', I just wanted to tell you Dannie's has everything I've always wanted. And yes, she's a great fucker, too. But what matters now, is that I LOVE HER! - He screamed, turning to the crowd. - And what we have has nothing to do with my band, so, STOP BEING SUCH HATERS, PLEASE! And, by the way, I don't know if anyone knows or remembers, but a year ago someone bullied Dannie, and I gotta say I'm still pretty mad about it. If anyone who did that is here, I want them to say sorry, RIGHT NOW! - He screamed, again. I was calmly holding his hand as we heard "sorry" fly through the crowd, and I grabbed his microphone, wanting my revenge.

“Yeah, right, whatever. By the way, since he had to expose our personal life, I just want to say this...” I said, surprising Jared; I grabbed his hand and squeezed it in front of everyone, shifting closer to him. By that time the fan had already left the stage, but I wanted my revenge on Jay, not her; and he had done the same to me, so, I was in my fully right to do it! “Jared, you're a great fucker too.” Now, taste some of your own venom, baby; he blushed really hard, kissed me once and then turned to the screaming fans. Luckily, the fans were now screaming my name and cheering me up.

“NOW LET'S START THIS FUCKING SHOW, SHELL WE?” He screamed, as I gave him back his microphone; the fans screamed back, and I smiled a bit.

I kissed him again, and went back to the side of stage, beside Bianca and Hayden, who watched me come to them while laughing.

“Well done!” Bianca said, smiling towards me. “That last part, it truly seemed he was surprised.” She tried to compliment; I would’ve taken it as a compliment, if we were acting.

“Yeah, that's because he was.” I told them; then, we all laughed along as the band started playing. We started singing with them, and just simply having a good time.

Without me noticing, Jared was already singing '100 suns'; our beautiful song, the start of our love. The soundtrack to our true love.

I believe in nothing, but the truth in who we are...
♠ ♠ ♠
so, this is it. this is over. again
I don't even know why the fuck I have tears in my eyes. holy shit. I'm such a pansy [even for a girl].
oh, well.
I hope you enjoyed your trip; I seriously hope I entertained you, guys :3
please, a review on this would be awesome :3

this is Ephedrine Ruby, signing off for the last time.
---XØ---