Status: Please comment and subscribe so I know how well/bad I'm doing!... :)

Enchanted

...Because Now You're Gone.

???’s POV
I awoke the next morning feeling quite confident that today would be the day I’d finally get to see my friends again.

I didn’t trust myself, though.

I mean; who would? I haven’t spoken to anyone for a while now... I always think I’m going mad when I see those white vans drive past this long road I’m now walking towards.

They aren’t real.

I take my gun from its holster and keep it close as soon as one of the vans stop, though.

This has never happened... Are they really there?

“KILLJOY!” Somebody shouts as a door to the van opens.

I don’t notice every other van stop.

I’m holding my gun out in front of me now; clearly in defence mode and waiting for my moving target to appear.

I take another look around and lower my weapon slowly.

I’m surrounded.

Show Pony’s POV
I kept a close eye on Grace as she took deep breaths during her sleep, but I refused to let my guard down so easily, just in case there was somebody in this house, and I’d need to protect us both.

After a few moments of glancing at Grace and back at the door that Jet had walked out of not too long ago, I abandoned the thought of her awaking any time soon, and decided to briefly look around the room for anything we could take with us, or maybe even give us a hint about who was – or is – here.

I slowly and quietly walked up to a small desk in the corner of the room, wiping off a thick layer of dust to reveal a chestnut brown colour for the wooden surface. I could feel that the desk wasn’t very smooth, and as I wiped some more dust away I could start to feel small pricks from stray splinters that had been sticking out slightly. My white netted fingerless gloves kept getting caught on them too, so I soon decided that what I had done was enough, and I started to inspect what was on the desk.

There were many deep scratches on the surface of the wood, but none of them looked like there was any sort of writing hidden in them, so I just assumed that it was from where someone had maybe just gotten bored one day with a pen knife. I then started to take note of some of the items placed upon the wood, but all I could see without touching anything was an old and elegant jewellery box that looked like it had previously been white, but was now a bleached colour with a faint touch of mould at the bottom; slowly spreading to the top in hopes to cover the small box with it’s sickening sight. There were also small bottles of what looked like nail varnish and perfume that had been knocked over – and for some, spilt – but I didn’t bother to wipe the dust away from them; seeing as they would mean nothing to us anyway.

After looking over the whole desk and noticing other little things like a small broken mirror, a large black brush that had also begun to be contaminated by mould and a few smashed picture frames that were, of course, covered in dust, I had a strong feeling that this room had belonged to a woman, back when someone was actually living here.

I decided against the privacy of this woman to look at the pictures that rested on the desktop, and I blew away most of the dust from them; immediately regretting my actions when I inhaled the majority of the microscopic pieces and started to cough viciously.

“Well, that was stupid, wasn’t it Pony?” I whispered sarcastically to myself, quickly glancing around to see if I had accidently caused Grace to wake up from her peaceful resting. I pouted when I noticed how comfortable she was, and I wished I could sleep right here and now, too.

When I turned back to the picture frames I could see slightly clearer pictures, but I still had to wipe them over to get rid of the remaining dust particles. As soon as each one had been dusted using my short shirt, I crouched down slightly to get a perfect view of each photo.

One had a tall-looking young man in it with a slightly shorter girl, and I assumed that they were partners, seeing as they were holding each other with happy faces. The man had short and black hair that lay limp and curled slightly on his head; some stray hairs falling in front of his eyes that looked like they were either green or blue. He was wearing a loose plain black shirt, but I couldn’t see his trousers, since the picture had been shot from their waists up.

I then looked to the girl standing next to him, and she had a bright smile on her face that nobody could stop me from mirroring it. She had long and curly hair that flowed far below her shoulder blades and it was a dark brunette colour, along with her wide and love-struck eyes. She was wearing a light blue tank top that fitted perfectly around her slim figure, and a white hibiscus flower was embedded at the top of her curls in her hair. She looked beautiful, and I sighed.

I’m never going to find anyone like that...” I sadly stated; looking over the picture one last time before moving my head to look at the next one.

I was a little confused at first when I looked through the cracked glass to try and see the actual picture, but when I figured out what the picture was I smiled a little to myself, feeling happy for the couple that they were able to bring a new life into this world. It was an ultrasound of their baby boy, and the date at the bottom indicated that it had been taken in the month of October in 2003, and I smiled. “This kid can’t be much older or maybe even younger than me... Maybe I’ll find him one day...” I whispered to myself hopefully; suddenly feeling a little happy that there may be a Killjoy out there that used to live here. I hoped he was still alive, at least...

I then glanced over at the next picture, and I had to double-take on two major things on that small sheet of paper. I picked up the frame and held it closer; hoping that they would change, but they didn’t.

One thing that struck something in my brain was the picture of the mother in a hospital bed with the child in her arms, tucked up in a towel not too long after birth. I guess that’s not what shocked me most, though.

The date that was shown in bold white letters in the corner of the picture showed the numbers ‘2/12/2003’.

The 2nd of December, 2003.

The exact date that Dr. D told me I was born on.

“...M-Mom...” I gasped, trying to catch my delayed breathing as tears pricked at my eyes. I jumped out of my skin when I heard a slight banging noise coming from a few rooms over, and as tears trickled down my face, I glared at the door and put the picture down on the table before holding my gun up towards the only entrance to this room.

If this is a Drac, this fucker is going to pay.” I growled angrily under my heavy breathing, and I was so close to firing when-

“P-Pony! There are bodies in that r-room!” Jet ran into the room Grace and I were in, and I lowered my gun, already knowing well who they could be. Jet must’ve noticed my sudden mood change, and his own face lightened when I dropped my gun on the floor; my eyes becoming blurry from my tears and my body trembling as I tried to hold everything in.

“Hey... What’s wrong?” He asked, coming closer to me as I dropped my head sadly, closing my eyes and clenching my hands into strong fists along with my clenching teeth; now unable to open and let useless words pour out of my dry mouth. “Pony...?” He asked me, and as soon as my body began to give in and let out soft whimpers, I felt two arms wrap around me cautiously and pull me closer to Jet’s body before the whimpers turned to heavy sobs that I couldn’t even dream of controlling right now.

He stayed quiet when he knew I wasn’t going to reply, but when I began to lose a little feeling in my hands from squeezing them too hard I decided to wrap my own arms weakly around Jet, suddenly letting everything out that I never even knew I had in myself.

“I-I’M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!!” I screamed into Jet’s chest, grabbing at the back of Jet’s denim jacket with force; feeling my jagged fingernails scratch against the faded paint that covered the majority of the worn fabric underneath.

Jet just stood still holding me as I broke down against his torso, staying silent and letting me release my anger as I cried. Well... That is, until a voice made me freeze and hiccup slightly; making my body jump every time the little squeak erupted from my throat and tremble as my tears rolled down my once dry cheeks freely.

“Jet Star?” Grace almost slurred, and two feet quietly padded on the wooden flooring as she stood up. I didn’t hear any other noise after that, though, so I knew she hadn’t tried to come closer to us or even back away.

I felt Jet attempt to pull away slightly from my tight hold on his jacket; only to let out a small sigh and turn his head when I only gripped tighter. I felt like I was acting like a baby, but I really didn’t care right now. I need someone to hold and let out everything to, and it was Jet’s fault for holding me in the first place... He should have seen this coming.

“What’s wrong with Pony?” She then asked, her voice sounding a little clearer as Jet looked at her. I felt Jet’s chest expand and shrink again as he let out another sigh, and some of his hair brushed against the top of my head as he shook his head and replied softly.
“I don’t know, Grace... He won’t tell me.”

I sniffed and trembled slightly as I tried to calm myself down; I was losing myself and I haven’t even told Jet what had made me act this way! I feel like a pansy...

“I-I’m sorry...” I whispered into Jet’s chest, finally retracting my hands from the back of his jacket so he could pull back and I could wipe my tears that were slowly drying on my cheeks. My eyes felt like they were burning, and I knew that they would probably be as red as Party’s hair... Not to mention swollen.

“It’s fine, Pony.” Jet smiled at me sadly, but it vanished as fast as it came. “What happened? You were fine when I left you with Grace not 10 minutes ago...” He trailed off, and I nodded before taking a shaky breath and speaking myself.
“T-This picture... Look at it...” I turned back to the desk before taking the relatively small and once golden coloured frame into my hands, trembling slightly as I handed it to Jet’s open hand. He took the picture from me and then examined it; his face scrunching up slightly in what I guessed was confusion.

“Pony... I don’t get what this picture has to do with anything.” He stated truthfully, and I subconsciously rubbed my arm and looked to the floor, sighing.
“Look at the date, down in the corner of the picture. Doesn’t it remind you of a certain date...?” I looked back up to meet his gaze a few moments later; he still didn’t understand.
“What’s wrong with it? It doesn’t ring any bells.” He looked back at the picture and then back at me again, and I just shook my head and took the picture back, pointing to the baby and glaring slightly at him.
This,” I seethed, losing my patience, “Is me. She is my mother.” I then practically threw the frame back onto the desktop, ignoring Jet’s wide eyes as I pushed past him; basically fuming at this point as I thought of different ways I could torture as many Dracs as possible. “If these bodies are my parents, Korse had better fucking look out!!” I screeched, throwing open every door that I came across; searching for the bodies Jet had claimed to see.

“P-Pony, I... I’m sorry... I didn’t know.” Jet stuttered, also walking out of the room and cautiously walking up behind me as I kicked open the third door that lined the hall. I didn’t respond to Jet, and instead gritted my teeth together when he tapped my shoulder, making me stop and turn sharply to face his face that clearly shown both fear and sadness. “The room is, umm... On the other side of the hall...” He quietly said, pointing behind me to another line of rooms that reflected the others on the side that I had previously been searching in. I sighed in annoyance and ran my hands through my hair, gritting my teeth more. Who knew you could get so pissed off in such a small period of time?

“It’s the second door from the bedroom...” He stated quietly as I stormed past him, and I harshly gripped at the door handle before pushing the thick wood away from me; accidentally snapping it off of the hinges as it swung fiercely around the corner, revealing what I was expecting to see, but not what I wanted to see. My eyes instantly blurred with tears again as I clenched my fists and walked slowly over to the two bodies that were sprawled out across the floor. I heard small padding noises behind me as I got closer to the victims, and assumed it was Jet when his hand found my shoulder in a gentle but comforting gesture.

“Pony...” He almost asked, and I shook my head. I knew what he was going to ask; why waste more time waiting for him to actually ask? Jet sighed and let his hand drop as my eyes examined the already rotten corpses; seeing dry blood stained into the planks of wood that lay neatly beneath my parents.

Jet Star’s POV
I switched my glance between the bodies and Pony as minutes passed in silence, and I lowered my head as I let out a saddened sigh and my mind wonder.

He’s never going to let this go...

Why did I have to go and tell him about them?

If I’d have kept my mouth shut, this wouldn’t be happening. We’d be getting rest by now, ready to travel back to the Diner tomorrow...

No wonder my parents had chose those pills over me; I fuck things up repeatedly...


“...Jet? C-Can... Can I have some time alone, please...?” Pony’s voice put me out of my trail of thoughts, and I raised my head for my eyes to meet his own. They were cast downwards slightly, and I easily see that his eyes were shining with a thin layer of tears. I nodded slowly and tried to smile at him in a small reassuring way, although I should have known he wouldn’t have returned it.

I turned on my heel and left him to himself, deciding to return to Grace.

“Jet?” She asked, obviously unsure and confused about what had just happened.

No preparations would make what she was about to ask any easier to answer.

Fun Ghoul’s POV
In less than a minute both Party and I were shirtless; him trailing his careful hands across my bare torso leaving me led underneath him with one of my own hands knotted in his hair while another held onto his back as we kissed deeply and passionately. He then started to slide his hands down a little lower, and I quietly whimpered in response; making him pull back from our intimate kiss and earning yet another whimper from me.

Okay, I admit it... I was a little nervous of what he was leading on to. I mean, of course I wanted to have that ‘special moment’ with Party, but I do think that we’re maybe moving a little too fast, and I think I want to take my time in our new relationship. We’ve only been an official couple for, I think, 5 minutes or so, and we’re already moving onto [i[this level...

“Ghoul? Is something wrong, honey?” Party’s concerned eyes found my own as I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him, taking in his features as he looked down at me expectantly.
“N-No...” I squeaked out, and Party chuckled at my voice. “Don’t laugh at me!” I cried as I covered my face with my hands, frowning behind them and closing my eyes. I then heard another chuckle, followed by Party’s hands moving up to my face and holding a light grip on my wrists.
“I’m sorry, Frankie. Your voice just sounded so cute and innocent... C’mon, baby... Don’t hide your face from me, please?” I opened two fingers slightly so I could peak through the small gap with one of my eyes, giggling at Party’s attempt of a pout.

“Y’know,” I started, taking my hands away from my face and moving us both so I could sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely. “My pouty face will always beat yours.” I smirked, and he shot me a playful but real looking death glare which only made me giggle more.
“Oh, so I can’t laugh at your voice, but you can laugh at my face?” He asked in a mockingly hurt tone as he folded his arms and pouted a little more.
“Well, it’s not my fault you can’t act, is it?” I sarcastically asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.
“I can too act!” He disagreed, a pure look of hurt now covering his face. I giggled again and leant forward to gently peck his lips, hearing a quiet groan of disappointment erupt from Party’s throat as I pulled away and jumped off of his lap at the sound of Kid’s voice echoing throughout the Diner.

“PARTY!! GHOUL!! Both of you get in here NOW!!” He screeched, and I turned around just in time to catch Party rolling his eyes at his brother. I smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him up from his seat to walk with me to the radio room to meet both Dr. D and Kid leaning over Dr. D’s desk to what I guessed get a clearer hearing from what was coming out of the large radio. Party took my hand as he walked over with me behind them, and he sent me a look of confusion which I’m sure I returned.

“Um... Guys?” I asked, and Kid twisted his head slightly to look at me as I rubbed the back of my neck with my spare hand. “You... Do realise that nothing other than that annoying static sound is coming out of that thing, right?” I asked, and Kid glared at me before hushing me and turning back to focus on the crackling noises. I furrowed my eye brows as minutes passed with silence from all 4 of us; just ‘concentrating’ on the radio before our eyes. Finally, Dr. D leant back in his wheelchair and sighed.

“What’s all this about, D?” Party asked, moving his attention to the elder man who now had his face in his hands. Rather than getting a reply from him, Kid stood up straight and faced his brother instead.
“Didn’t you hear the Morse Code behind the static, Party?” He asked, sounding a little scared. Party just simply shook his head and frowned.
“Why? What did it say?” He then asked, making Kid turn to Dr. D.
“Well, I could only translate part of it, but I could be wrong... What have you got, Dr. D?” Kid asked, pulling out a piece of crumpled paper from under a stack of radio cassettes and pushing it in front of him, along with a pen that had a large crack going straight down the middle and it’s end missing.

Dr. D picked up the pen and hesitated for a moment or two before starting to write something down, and all 3 of us leaned over him to get a better look at what he was writing. I read each couple of words slowly to try and process what the rest of the message could be, but with no luck. So, I just read each word as they were being written.

KILLJOYS YOU HAVE ONE HOUR BEFORE WE COME FOR

That was all I had time to read before Party roughly pulled at my arm; forcing me out of the room and towards the small bedroom. I still wonder how all 4 of us fit in here nicely, but that wasn’t my concern right now.

“What the hell, Party?” I asked, trying to pull away from his tight grip. Before I knew it I was being pinned against the wall that was closest to us, being roughly and deeply kissed as I struggled slightly under my boyfriend’s body. He refused to loosen his grip, though, and I began to panic slightly when he pushed his body as close to mine as it could get, pushing me harder against the wall with my wrists pinned above my head.

I whimpered as he tightened his grip on my wrists when I attempted to push him off of myself; feeling a slight burning feeling from where our skin touched and rubbed.

After what I guessed would have been 5 minutes or so, I managed to push him backwards slightly to break the kiss; leaving us both panting and gasping for breath. He desperately tried to push his lips down against my own again, but I turned my head at the last second which made him groan and instead push me even harder against the hard and thin painted surface behind my body, making me whimper in pain a little. I was starting to feel a little hot from being kept in a small space with Party’s body pushed against my own, and it only felt worse when his face moved down to my neck; licking and leaving sloppy kisses all over it. It was only then that I realised we still weren’t wearing shirts, but my mind quickly changed course when I felt Party nip at my neck a little too hard, making me whimper again and close my eyes tight.

“P-Party, what are y-you doing?” I tried to ask; stuttering every time his tongue traced over a sensitive spot on my neck. He didn’t pull away from his awkward position, but he did stop his actions for a few moments; leaving just the sounds of us both breathing heavily fill the silence of the room. “P-Party?” I asked again, trembling slightly under him. I’ll admit; I’m starting to feel a little scared right now. One minute he’s reading the unfinished message that Dr. D was writing, and the next he acts as if he hasn’t seen me in years? What the fuck is going on?

Party Poison’s POV
My eyes skimmed over the capitalised inked words Dr. D was writing; letter by letter. I could see from the corner of my eye that Ghoul was reading too, but I didn’t think too much of it. It was only when my brain finally clicked into gear when I realised where this message was heading, and I couldn’t let Ghoul read that... I couldn’t let him worry about something as bad as that; what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let that happen?

So I did the first thing that came to mind; I quickly grabbed and harshly pulled at his arm before retreating as fast as I could out of the room, feeling bad that I was most probably hurting him right now. He stumbled behind me as he tried to keep up with me, and when we reached the bedroom he attempted to pull me to a halt; obviously confused as to what was going on right now.

“What the hell, Party?” He asked, sounding a little annoyed but confused at the same time. I didn’t give him anymore time to speak though; I rushed backwards into him and accidentally pushed him a little too hard into the wall behind him, making him whimper when his head hit the cold surface. I forced my lips against his parted ones for a hard kiss; knowing now that I had to make the most of this while we had the chance. He had started to struggle under my grip, but the only thought that is circling around my mind right now in an alarming speed was ‘We don’t have much time; don’t let him pull away or else it could all be over now’. So instead of listening to the small whimpers and whines coming from my smaller partner’s throat, I pushed him harder against the wall with my body pressed as close as it could be against his own; now holding onto both of his wrists as I pushed them up above his head.

I could tell that he was starting to panic a little when the kiss didn’t cease after several minutes, but when I started to get a little too preoccupied with it he had somehow managed to push me back enough to break our lips apart, leaving us both out of breath.

I can’t let him slip away just yet...

My body started to listen more and more to my mind without properly thinking things through first, and before I knew it I was desperately trying to lock our lips together again. He must have given up trying to push me away though, because his strength had suddenly died down; leaving me to freely move closer to kiss him again. I thought that he had completely given in, but I should have known better when my lips came into contact with his cheek instead.

I involuntary let out a small groan from not being able to do what I had wanted to do, and I guessed that his next move would be to attempt to move me away from his body again, so I pushed him harder against the wall, taking my chance to move to his neck when he whimpered and stretched his head upwards slightly. I started to lick at the skin first, and then began to leave wet kisses as he let out quiet gasps under his breath of what I guessed was pleasure. I then opened my mouth to bite at small bits of skin on his neck; but I couldn’t help biting a little too hard when he flinched slightly under my touch.

“P-Party, what are y-you doing?” He stuttered when I licked his neck a couple of times, and I would have smiled in satisfaction if I weren’t so busy right now. I figured I should stop though, or else he would just think that I’m trying to push him into the more... ‘Intimate actions’.

I caught myself thinking too much about it, however... I couldn’t help but think about his sweaty body writing underneath of my own, begging for me to make him feel more pleasure than he ever has. Though I was suddenly brought out of my imagination by Ghoul’s voice, making me pout slightly.

“P-Party?” He asked again, and I could feel him start to tremble under my touch. He sounded scared, and I felt my heart drop as if it had a tonne of weight dropped onto it.

Have I scared him? I asked myself, feeling ashamed of myself for taking this so far without even knowing if he wanted to actually do this.

I lifted my head a little sadly to meet his eyes, and his face dropped slightly when they took in the look of my own face.

“I-I’m sorry...” I mumbled a little sadly, releasing my grip on his wrists and moving back slightly as I took in his face that now had a look of relief on it from when I took my hands away. He sent me a small smile to try and assure me that he was okay, but I didn’t believe it for one second as he rubbed one of his wrists behind his back.

“It’s okay, Party-” He began, but I cut him off before he could finish.
“No, it’s not. I hurt you, Ghoul...” I ended my sentence slightly whispering, and I turned to go and sit on the edge of my ‘bed’. I lowered my gaze to my feet when I felt the extremely thin mattress move a little at Ghoul’s added weight beside me, and I heard him sigh lightly before wrapping his arms around my torso under my arms; leaning into me slightly and resting his head on my shoulder.

“Barely.” He then said quietly, making me look up at him again. He showed me another small smile, but this time I was able to just about return the kind gesture. He leant up slightly to place a soft kiss on my temple, making my smile grow slightly. “Now, what was all that about?” He asked me, and my smile immediately faded.

I can’t tell him... My mind repeated itself over and over again, making me struggle to reply. I opened my mouth to finally explain everything to him, when suddenly a loud crash could be heard from outside, making both of us jump and turn to the door, just in case someone was just outside.

I stood up and reached down to take my gun from its holster, cursing under my breath when I realised I’d left it in the medical room. I turned to Ghoul and he stood, waiting for me to speak as he knew I was going to.

“Stay here, I’ll get our guns.” I simply said, and he nodded and kissed my nose sweetly. I smiled in response making him blush slightly, then turned to head out of the bedroom, taking a look around before making my way to the medical room. I started to jog when a louder crash could be heard, and of course I started to panic a little when I heard my brother’s shriek.

“Party! They’re here early!!” He cried, and I could feel my heart thumping so hard that it threatened to break out of my chest.
“I know; I’ll be with you in a second!!” I shouted back, now running into the medical room as fast as I could to grab my ray gun, frantically looking around for Ghoul’s, but with no luck in finding it.

I cursed again before bounding out of the room, desperately trying to beat the invaders to the bedroom, or before Ghoul had moved himself out of safety.

I managed to beat them to it, thankfully, because when I entered the room panting slightly, Ghoul had jumped up from the ‘bed’ and looked me over before sending me a quizzical look. I just shook my head for him not to ask, and he nodded in understanding before taking my offered hand. I kept him close to me as I left the bedroom once again, but this time I made my way towards the unwelcome noise, making Ghoul tense up behind me slightly.

“Stay close.” I told him when we walked into the main room, creeping to the radio room quickly, just in case they could hear us from the outside. We managed to reach the room successfully, and I let Ghoul in before myself, taking a final look around for safety before walking in myself and shutting the door.

I wasn’t expecting to see Korse stood right in my face, smirking.

I flinched backwards against the door in both fright and shock, when something hit me. I looked around and behind the man that was now advancing on me, glaring up at him when I noticed there was a large hole blown into the wall.

“Where are Dr. Death-Defying and the other Killjoys?” I hissed, tightening my grip on my ray gun when he only came closer. He smirked at my concern for the people I had spent the majority of my life with, stopping just inches away from me.

“We won’t hurt them. As long as you give us something in return... We can trade.” He smirked again, and I felt sick to my stomach. Oh, how hard it is to retain from spitting at the floor he walks on...

“What do you want?” I spat back, raising my gun ever so slightly to tilt it at an angle I could shoot him with. I dropped it in both pain and shock though, when a nearby Drac had spotted my slow actions and shot the hand that had been holding the yellow gun. I yelled out in pain as I gripped my wrist, making him laugh heartlessly.

“Well,” He started, using his index finger to lift my chin upwards slightly so I was glaring straight to his face. “I promise to let your... Family go, but only if you are willing to give yourself up.”

I considered my options for a moment or two. If Dr. D were here right now, he’d tell me to save myself and to not worry about him. I would do that right now, but I had to remember that they had my brother and now boyfriend, too. I mean, I could easily rescue one person... But all three? That’s just basically impossible from a place like BL/Ind. So, I sighed and lowered my head; the pain in my wrist fading.

“Okay.” I whispered. I then lifted my head to meet his eyes, which were now full of accomplishment.

“Take me away.”
♠ ♠ ♠
FFFFFFFFFFF--

I am SO sorry that you had to wait 2 whole months for this update!! But I'm at college now, and it has been seriously eating up my spare time, not to mention the huge writer's block that I have had for a while :(

I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again, so until then, enjoy this monster of an update! ;)

xoxo