Status: Active

Heartbreak Warfare

It Was Your Heart on the Line

“I refuse to let you do this A.J.” Justin said.

It was the day after the gaymatch.com incident and I was pissed. I was pissed at Nick, but that was nothing new. The difference today was that I was also pissed at my friends and my sister.

I had told Justin what my plan was for my last act of revenge and he had completely flipped. He had quickly called Eric, Becca, and Stella so they could hold an intervention. They were acting like I was a fucking drug addict or something. The only person I could stand at the moment was Andrew. From the very beginning he said he wanted nothing to do with mine and Nick’s war so he stayed neutral throughout this whole thing. The boy was smart.

“Justin, you’re overreacting.” I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t think you realize how serious this is, A.J.” He retorted.

“I don’t think you realize how little I care.”

“Well maybe if you cared a little more we wouldn’t be in this mess. Maybe if you cared a little more we wouldn’t have had to put up with you and Nick fighting each other for the past couple months.”

Instead of answering I flipped Justin off.

“Real mature.” Justin scoffed.

“What I think Justin is trying to say,” Becca jumped in and then continued, “Have you truly thought this plan through?”

“Yeah, I have, and it’s genius. I will make Nick fall in love with me…well technically re-fall in love with me. Then right before the guys leave for tour in two weeks I’ll break his heart. He’ll be so depressed that tour will be awful for him. He’ll probably have a few one night stands which will make him look like a douche or he may even suck since he’s depressed and the fans will start to hate him. Basically, I’ll break Nick and ruin his life. He won’t have me, he won’t have music, and he won’t have fans.”

“This isn’t some cheesy 80’s movie, A.J. This plan will not work.” Stella said.

“If the fans start to hate Nick then Rocket will be ruined. What will Justin, Andrew, and I do?” Halvo asked.

“Justin has Brighten and I’m sure you Andrew can find another band. Or the three of you can kick Nick out and continue Rocket with the three of you.” I shrugged.

Becca sighed and said, “A.J., with this plan you’re not just screwing up Nick’s life; you could potentially screw up everyone else’s, including your own.”

“Why would I care? I’m just some cold hearted bitch. At least that’s what Nick likes to tell me every time he sees me.”

“A.J., I know you’re pissed at us but we just want you to see how horribly wrong this plan is. We care so much for both you and Nick and we’re tired of seeing you hurt each other. Obviously you guys are never going to get back to how you once were but you could at least be civil.” Justin said in a calmer voice.

Stella turned to me and said, “We just don’t want to see you get hurt again, A.J.”

“Fine, I’ll think about what you guys have said. I’ll probably go through with the plan anyway but I’ll at least reconsider it.” I said.

“Well I guess that’s the best we’re going to get out of you. We’ll leave you alone now. See you later, A.J.” Justin said as he stood up.

Everyone else stood up also and made their way to the door.

“I’ll pick you up tonight at 7 since last night was ruined.” Eric said to Becca and I rolled my eyes as he shot a dirty look in my direction.

“That sounds great. See you then. Bye A.J.” Becca said before following Stella and Justin out the door.

“Halvo, come here.” I called out before he reached the door.

He turned to look at me as he said, “I really don’t feel like talking to you right now A.J.”

“Halvo.” I said in a warning voice as I gave him the look he hated.

He sighed but walked over and sat down in the chair across from me.

“You’re mad at me, aren’t you?” I asked.

“I’m not mad. I’m just frustrated with both you and Nick. You guys have done nothing but hurt each other ever since he got back into town. I just wish you’d sit down and talk it out like civilized adults. What happened to the two people who were in love?”

“They found out who the other person really was.”

“Why’d you leave him A.J.?”

“Does that really matter anymore, Halvo?” I questioned.

“It might. I mean Nick never knew why you left and I honestly think you don’t either.”

“I left for perfectly good reasons and it wasn’t completely my fault so don’t you dare try to place all the blame on me.” I snapped.

“I’m sorry. I just remember how upset Nick was when you guys ended. It broke him, A.J. I don’t want to see you break him again.”

“It broke me too when we ended. Plus Nick has constantly been breaking me ever since you guys came back home. I think me making him fall in love with me again just to break him is perfectly fair. Even if it’s not, all’s fair in love and war.”

“I don’t agree with this at all.” Halvo said.

“You don’t have to agree with it. It’s not like I’m asking you to help me or anything. I’m not going to ask any of you guys for help with this because I know that’s not fair to you guys. I’m doing this on my own. All I’m asking is for you to not tell Nick my plan.”

“I don’t know A.J., Nick is one of my best friends. How can I not tell him?” Halvo shook his head.

“Well the way I see it, you’re in love with one of my best friends and I might be able to help you with that.”

“I’m not in love with Becca.”

I rolled my eyes and said, “Please, it’s obvious. Now I think you guys are adorable together and I’m rooting for you but that doesn’t mean I won’t tell her she shouldn’t date you if you mess up my plan.”

“But that’s like blackmail!” Halvo exclaimed.

“Blackmail is such a harsh word. I prefer to call it using my resources.”

Halvo just looked at me for a couple seconds but I knew I had him in the palm of my hand.

“You are an evil person, Annabelle Jaymes.” He muttered.

I smirked and said, “Tell me something I don’t know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know the whole "make him fall in love and then break his heart" plan is a little cliche but I have plans for this story. Real big plans...and such bad thoughts. Ha, couldn't help myself.

I got quite a few comments last time and if you guys would like to continue that trend, hey I wouldn't complain :)

Thanks to ALL my readers and especially: somebody_who_cares, MissTina170, KeepYourMouthShut, Dark.Eyed.Dreamer., disappearing act., nothingpersonal10, and breaktheroutine.