Status: Active

Heartbreak Warfare

Baby You're Pretty

Annabelle you think you’re so damn special, but there’s a million other girls just like you.

I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself as I heard the opening lines to Annabelle. Even though the only thing that song did was insult me I had grown to like it. The song was actually what brought Nick and me back together again. I honestly don’t think we would have mended our relationship without it. The song made us hurt each other but in the end it made us realize our love for each other once again. It also helped me realize that life with Nick was much better than life without Nick.

“Remember the first time you heard this song?” Becca asked me with a chuckle.

“Don’t remind me,” I laughed along with her.

Becca and I were doing merch for the boys. We soon learned that being the girlfriends also meant we were the merch bitches. We didn’t complain too much though because it allowed us to go to all the guys’ shows along with hanging out with each other. One of our favorite things to do during the shows was to make fun of the guys.

“I really feel sorry for Justin. I got all the looks in the family,” Becca said with a smirk on her face.

“This is true. You know, I hope when you and Halvo have children they look like you and not him,” I laughed.

Becca and I were so busy making fun of the guys I almost didn’t notice the girl who had walked up to the table.

“Hi, what can I get you?” I asked.

“A small, please,” the girl said and then continued as I looked for her shirt. “She must be a huge bitch.”

“I’m sorry, what?” I asked.

“That Annabelle girl, she must be a huge bitch.”

Becca snorted and I tried to hold in a laugh. “Yeah, she is. She’s the biggest bitch east of the Mississippi…maybe even the biggest bitch in the U.S.”

The girl nodded. “That’s what I thought. She obviously broke Nick’s heart. He must be over it now though since he’s with you now.”

“Yeah, he’s over it.”

“So do you know Annabelle?”

“Yeah, I know her.”

“Well I hope Nick stays away from her and stays with you instead. You seem much better for him,” The girl said before walking off.

As soon as she was out of earshot Becca and I cracked up.

“Wow A.J., you sure know how to make friends,” Becca laughed.

“That was hilarious. I can’t believe she didn’t realize that I was Annabelle.”

Becca and I kept laughing about that encounter for the rest of the show. We were packing up the merch table when the guys were finally done talking to the fans.

“So, I hear you’re making new friends,” Nick said as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

I turned around to face him as I said, “Oh yeah, that fan and I are practically best friends now.”

“Hey! I’m your best friend,” Halvo yelled over at me.

“Actually Halvo, Becca’s my best friend,” I yelled back.

Becca started laughing. “Ha, take that! She likes me better!”

Nick rolled his eyes. “Those two are so perfect for each other.”

I laughed. “Well according to that one girl, the two of us are perfect for each other. I’m also much better for you than Annabelle.”

“Of course you are Annie, Annabelle’s a bitch.”

“That girl also said you’re lucky to be with me.”

Nick shook his head and jokingly said, “Actually I think you’re lucky to be with me.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I kissed him. “Nick Santino, you think you’re so damn special.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So there it is, the end. I thought Nick and Annabelle deserved a cute, funny ending after all the drama in this story.

I want to say thank you so much to everyone who commented on this story at least once since the beginnig: Yay It's Alex!, somebody_who_cares, XSoundOfSilenceX, perfectionist326, jackbarakat'sburrito, breaktheroutine, An Ode To Maybe, Baby.Blue.Eyes., KeepYourMouthShut, disappearing act., Dark.Eyed.Dreamer, Joyvaaay, zillyboo, MissTina170, nothingpersonal10, Serenading Sirens;, let's rebuild., Last Real Dreamer, draloliane, JuJuBee66, earthtomary, Fly Away, JustThinking, briibabiie28, astheonlybirdsings, mandiimouse, StashLovesJohnOhh!!!, and adolescentglory.

Also, thanks to everyone else for reading and subscribing. You guys are amazing.

If you want you can check out my other stories or join my contest.

Once again, thanks so much -Jenna