Status: Something I'm dabbling in.

Stranger Than Fiction

I have been an avid wrestling fan since I was born in Atlanta Georgia, but I only decided to pursue it as a career when I turned seventeen. I had created my own make shift wrestling ring out of a trampoline, some broomsticks, and some regular rope. Even though this wannabe wrestling ring constantly fell apart on me, it served its purpose in teaching me the basics. However, by the time I graduated high school, I had to lay this ring to rest and find a real one. By the age of 18, I enrolled myself into WWA4 (Atlanta World Wrestling Alliance and Professional Wrestling school) where after 3 years I learned to become, what I like to think of as, a great female wrestler. After I finished my training I got on to an independent wrestling promotion in Columbus, Georgia called Great Championship Wrestling, where I wrestled for four years. During my fourth year of wrestling there, I met Patricia Stratigias better known as Trish Stratus, who was an instant fan to my highflying moves. Now at the age of 25 and with the help of Trish, who became my best friend, I got my contract into the WWE. Little did I know that signing this contract, not only would give me my dreams, but it would also give me the love of my life and along with that love would come a world of heartache and fight to save a life.