Status: In Process.

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong.

Don't bite your tongue.

Of course me waking up before Matty was nothing new. The kid could sleep all day if you let him! But me being woke up to someone banging on his door was something I hadn't experienced and also show me how he could sleep through anything. I sat up abruptly once it registered and sat there for a moment to make sure I hadn't conjured it up in some sort of dream. Once it was evident that it was in fact real I began shaking Matt. He groaned at me and I tried not to raise my voice, "Matt. Someone's banging on your door!"

"Go answa it." He mumbled.

"No. You. I'm scared."

He groaned and sat up as the banging continued.

"Who the fuck! I swear if it's Oli I'll kill'em." He mumbled as he got up quickly. I of course followed behind him and he unlocked the door and swung it open to be faced with a pissed off Dan.

"Well! I'll be damned! it's my lucky day!" Matty said chuckling and I rolled my eyes.

"Dan, what is it?" I asked pushing Matty back. Dan glared at me and I crossed my arms.

"Why the fuck did it take you so long to get the door Madelynn?"

"We were fuckin'." Matty said so calmly I elbowed him in the ribs.

"We were asleep."

"Oh right."

"Yeah. We were asleep because yeh are a fuckin' prick and made her cry!" Matty just couldn't give up could he?

I sighed, "what do you want?"

"I'm not moving out Madelynn. I refuse. I love you and this...whatever this is can be fixed."

I laughed, "Dan! You cheated on me! No it cannot!"

"Why not! It was a mistake and I told you about it the next day! Dammit Madelynn! Would you rather me not tell you at all?!"

"I'd rather it not have happened at all!" I yelled and Matty intervened, "She's movin in wif meh. Her stuff will be moved out by the end of the night. Now get the fuck off my door step." He said sternly and I just stood behind him not even bothering to stop him. He slammed the door in Dan's face before looking back at me.

"I'll call the guys so they can help us move." He said before leaving me in the hall.

"Matty..." I said softly as I looked around for him finding him pulling a bottled water from the refrigerator.

"I mean, who the fuck does he think he is?" he asked tearing open the bottle angrily.

"Coming over to my place, bangin on my door and then tryin to convince yeh ta be wif him! He's mental! He couldn't even bang on tha door in rhythm his drummin is probably shit!" he stated and I chuckled. When he gets irritated or angry he rambles so bad. It's sort of cute though.

"Don't laugh at meh." He mumbled and I grinned, "I'm sorry. You just go into fits of nonsense and I can't help it."

He rolled his eyes as he sat his water down.

"How much shit do yeh have ova there?" he asked and I shrugged, "I mean, the furniture can stay."

"we can be assholes and take that juss because."

I laughed, "could but too much work."

"True. So juss yeh and meh should be able ta get everyfing yeh fink?"

I nodded, "surely."

"Alright. Well, lets get shoes on and get this bloody ova wif."

I tried to prepare myself for the worst as we went back to my place. Well, Dan's place. I mean, between Matty who got angry even at seeing Dan and Dan who hated Matty just as much, I didn't know what would happen.

I walked into the flat and Dan was sitting with Josh. Their conversation came to a stop once they saw us. Josh instantly grew awkward and I could feel matty growing angrier.

"Getting my things and leaving." I said solemnly.

"Just like that?" Dan asked standing up quickly and before I could respond I was cut off by idiots.

"Now who's havin a partah wifout us?" we heard and turned to see Oliver and Jona at the door with smiles. Fuck my life. Seriously.

"I mean mate tha bird is juss here ta get her fings. Now sit down and let her." Jona stated and Dan rolled his eyes and I quickly grabbed Matty's hand and pulled him to the bedroom.

I glared at him and he shrugged innocently, "What?"

"You're in trouble." I stated as I grabbed a bag to start putting stuff in.

"I didn't do anyfing!."

"Liar."

"Ok. Fine. So what? I called'em. Nuffin wrong wif givin Dan a little scare." He stated placing my clothes on the bed. I had too much to do then to argue with him so I dropped it. It only took thirty minutes to get everything. Regardless it was now a mess in my new room but it was out of Dan's which was what mattered.

"Ok well here." I said handing Dan the key.

He frowned, "Madelynn, please...please...I'm beggin yeh. Don't do this..."

"I have to. Not because I don't love you but because I'll never trust you again."

"Whateva." He mumbled hurt before he walked off to his bedroom. I hated this as much as he did but it was the whole moral of it all. How could I ever trust him again after knowing he slept with someone that wasn't me without hesitation? It hurt to think about and if anything he deserved to be hurting.

"Look. Just because you two broke up doesn't mean you have to break up with us." Josh said and I grinned, "never."

"I'm serious Madelynn, I'll be super pissed."

"I promise I won't. I love you guys too much." I said hugging him.

"We love you too. No matter what."

I kissed his cheek before letting him go, "well you know where I live stop by. I promise Matty will be nice."

"I'm nice." Matty grumbled, "to anyone but Dan."

Josh chuckled, "ok. I will."

I followed Matty and the others back to our place. Which was weird to say.

"Ok bodyguards you can sit down now." I mumbled as I sat on the couch with a sigh.

"Sorrah! Juss wanted ta make sure he wasn't outta line." Jona stated.

"Josh was there."

"We didn't know that, dear."

I sighed, "I swear you all kill me."

"Sorrah we want ta make sure yeh ok." Oli said with a grin.

"You just came in hopes of a fight."

"Partly. The otha half was out of love."

"Bullshit."

The guys laughed and I leaned against Matty.

"So yeh stuck wif her for now?" Jona asked kicking my foot with his lightly.

"Hey!" I frowned and Matty laughed as he slid his arm around me, "She isn't that bad."

"Oh, not that bad? Thanks."

He laughed and patted my shoulder lightly.

"I fink we need ta get wasted tonight." Oli said with a sigh.

"I agree."

Matty shrugged not really caring. I mean, he never got drunk. Well not since we were friends do I recall him doing that. He would drink a bit but other than that he was usually the one taking care of all of us.

"Well. Then we will see yeh in a few houas." Oliver stated as he stood up.

"Meet here. I'll drive." Matty stated and Jona nodded before they headed out.

I sighed and gave Matt a grin.

"What?"

"Nothing. I love you lots." I said wrapping my arms around him and he groaned, "are we doin the whole emotional shit righ' now?"

"Yes." I said kissing his cheek and he made a face of distaste. I kissed his cheek once more just really to annoy him.

He groaned, "Go get yeh shit togetha. I assume we will leave around 9."

"It's like only 6 something."

"So?"

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Yes."

I frowned and he chuckled before cupping my face and kissing my forehead.

"I mean you're aware that us living together means you having to see me everyday right?" I asked as he placed his arms on the back of the couch.

"Which is new how?"

I shrugged, "living and seeing each other are different."

"Like I've neva lived wif a girl. I have a motha yeh know."

"No! Really?! And here I was thinking this whole time you came from aliens!"

He rolled his eyes with a grin, "don't get smart wif meh."

"Just saying. When I get annoying let me know."

"Sweetie, I go on tour for months on end wif 4 idiots yeh are like sunshine on a cloudy day compared ta tha fings I deal wif."

"Well...that is true..."

"Exactly. So stop worryin' bout it."

"Well I'm just..."

"Shut up." He said cutting me off.

"You're a mean roommate."

He shrugged, "Hey. Wanna go get somefin ta eat before we go?"

"Awe. So I move in and you take me on dates and stuff? This is a sweet deal."

He pushed me back onto the couch and I laughed, "Matty!"

"Maddie!" he said back with a grin.

"Matty." I said in a British accent and he rolled his eyes, "yeh know what? I fink I'll go alone."

"No." I pouted and he nodded as he grabbed his jacket.

"Matt." I whined and he stared at me with amusement.

"Well go get yeh coat."

"Are you going to leave me?" I asked placing my hand on my hip.

He chuckled, "not gonna leave yeh, love."

"Fine." I stated believing him as I went and grabbed my jacket from my room. When I came back he was leaned against the wall, waiting.

"You do love me!"

He rolled his eyes as he stopped spinning his keys on his finger. I laughed as we walked out and to the car. Maybe living with Matt would be a good thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I usually wait two or three days before posting a new chapter butttt I couldn't wait!

thank you to all my subscribers. Makes my day when I see a new one! :)

enjoy!