Status: In Process.

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong.

Decode.

Of course peace can never stay when you have friends like I do. I was abruptly woken up by Oliver jumping on top of me. Why does that not surprise me though?

"We're gonna die wake up." He said shaking me.

"How did you get in?"

"He's got a bloody key." Matty groaned.

"Why would you do that!"

Oliver laughed and laid beside me.

"What do you mean we're going to die?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"It's a bloody thundastorm!"

I growned, "so what? Want a real one go to the states. What you have here is nothing, whimpy storms. Now don't come back until there's a tornado."

Matty chuckled beside me and I kept my eyes shut.

"It's noon! Get up!"

"Shouldn't you be hung over?"

"Yes, but I didn't get trashed like expected so here I am."

"That's a shame."

"Its hailin! That's close ta a tornado." He said changing subjects like always.

"Is not. Trust me."

"Madelynnnn." He groaned as he laid on top of me.

"Go bother Jona."

"Butttt....he lives farther away."

"Smart man he is." I mumbled and Matty laughed, "Oli. Get off of her."

"Well make her get up. Lad, yeh face is..." he said lifting up to look at Matt better.

"Shut tha hell up."

I was now in a fit of giggles myself and Oli began laughing with me.

"Sod off." Matty grumbled as he climbed out of bed.

"Yeh look pretty damn tough." Oli said and I laughed as I sat up.

"I hate yeh bof."

"I love you Matty."

"No yeh don't."

I nodded with a grin and he mumbled something before walking off.

"I love messing with him."

"Me too." Oli said falling down onto the bed with a sigh, "yeh two didn't bang or anyfing where I'm layin, did yeh?"

"Uh no. We didn't bang anywhere."

"Good. I mean, if yeh wana bang then go for it but if it was right here I might frow up."

I rolled my eyes and he smiled, "so since yeh lived here. Yeh two havent done anyfing? I juss figured like rebound or somefin..."

"Oli! I've been here two days and no! We don't plan on that happening anytime, ever."

"That sucks for Matt."

"What sucks for me?" he asked walking back in and I groaned.

"That yeh two won't be shaggin', eva!"

Matt's face turned red and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Well I don't believe we were eva plannin' on it..." He said smoothly.

"Oh. We were." I said just to mess with him.

He rolled his eyes, "Whateva Oli get outta my house yeh a bad influence."

"Me?!"

"Yeah, yeh! Now go."

"But I want him to stay." I said holding on to Oli's arm with a pout.

"She wants meh ta stay." Oli said with a victorious grin.

Matty rolled his eyes, "fine. Let him. I'm goin back ta sleep."

"Mate it's like 1!" Oli shouted.

"So? It's rainy and I'm tired and my lip hurts."

"He's a baby." He said looking at me and Matty waved his hand at us as he walked out.

"He's mad." I said with a grin because Oli was laughing.

"So?"

"So, I live with him not you."

"Yeh can move in wif meh. I don't bite. Well unless yeh inta that sort of fing."

I laughed, "oh my gosh you're ridiculous."

"Where yeh goin'?" he asked as I climbed off the bed.

"To check on Matty."

"Yeh fancy him huh?"

"Uh yeah we're friends duh."

He grinned, "rightttt...well, he fancies yeh I believe."

"Yeah you should leave. I'm over you today."

He laughed, "fine both of yeh are borin anyways!"

"Good!"

He smiled and patted my head, "see yeh lata I'm sure."

"Hope not."

"Bitch."

I laughed and he grinned, "bye."

"Well I'm walking into the living room so hold that thought."

"Now can I say bye?" he asked walking to the door and I laughed, "Yes perfect timing."

He chuckled, "Bye Madelynn."

I waved before he walked out and once the door shut I walked to Matty's room.

"Mattyyy. Get up."

"No. Leave meh 'lone." He mumbled into his pillow.

"Oli's gone."

"Good for him."

"Don't be a jerk."

"I juss wanna sleep. My face hurts."

"You've slept all day."

"So?"

I sighed and sat beside him. He moved his face from his pillow to look up at me.

"And what do yeh wanna do?"

I smiled because I knew he'd give in.

"Don't fuckin' give meh that look." He mumbled.

"Oh my gosh you're so mean!"

He sighed and grabbed my hand pulling me down onto the bed.

"Where yeh wanna go?" he asked softly.

"It's raining."

"Yeh don't say."

I frowned, "I'm not talking to you today."

He chuckled, "why?"

"Because you're being mean!"

"Stop it, am not." He said pulling me to him gently.

"Yes you are."

"Are not."

"You're grumpy."

He chuckled, "I'm not reallah, but I'm sorrah yeh fink that." He said kissing my neck and his hand rubbed my side lightly.

"Whatever."

He leaned up and frowned, "don't be like that."

"You started it!"

"I said I'm sorrah! Now forgive meh!"

"Oh my gosh! No. Not now."

He stuck his bottom lip out, "Please? We shouldn't fight when we share a house."

"You started it."

He groaned, "fine. I started it. I'm apologizin'. So, please forgive meh."

"Well, ok." I said shrugging.

He rolled his eyes with a sigh, "yeh ridiculous."

"So I've been told." I said kissing his cheek with a grin.

"How bad does my cheek look?"

I chuckled, "you look bad ass."

He smiled, "yeh fink?"

I nodded and he chuckled, "right. Yeh juss sayin that so I'll get up."

"Nah uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Matty please!" I whined as I tugged on his arm which was still securely around me.

"Why must I go? Call someone else." He groaned.

"oh my gosh. Fine." I said trying to move from her his arm but he wouldn't budge.

"Matt! Move!"

"No. Yeh mad at meh."

"Oh my gosh am not. Let me up because I'm going to call Oli."

"Why Oli?"

"Cause he wanted to hang out anyways!"

"Why not Jona?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Fank Oli might fancy yeh." He mumbled as he let me get up.

"Funny. He said the same about you." I said patting his chest as I got off the bed.

"What?" he asked and I looked back at him as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"He thinks you fancy me."

"Why?"

"I don't know Matt. I'm not psychic." I said shrugging although I wanted to know for myself now thanks to Oli bringing it up.

"Yeh don't say! And this whole time I fought yeh were!" he said with a grin.

"Smart ass."

"Yeah? Wonda where I get that from, love."

"Shut up." I mumbled as I walked out of his room to go shower and get ready.

It was still raining outside which was nothing new but I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom to shower anyways. I sang some song softly as I began washing my hair and was about to turn the water off when the lights went off. I froze, praying it would come back on as soon as it went off. No such luck.

"Matty!!" I screamed and he laughed on the other side of the door, "yeh ok?"

"Um, I can't see."

"No shit. Well the doors locked so I don't know what yeh want meh ta do dear."

I whined, "uh how about save me!"

"Oh my gosh yeh such a baby. Be back."

I sighed and grabbed the towel I knew was right next to the shower. It wouldn't be so bad if there was a window in here but of course that would be asking too much. I wrapped the towel around me and pulled back the curtain as Matt opened the door with a flash light in hand. He laughed as I stood there my hair dripping wet.

"Shut up." I mumbled and he held out his hand for me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand softly.

"Yeh gettin wata all on meh floor." He stated as he led me out of the bathroom.

"Oh well..." I said shaking my head and letting the water hit him.

"Oye!" he said shielding his face with his hands. I laughed as he glared at me from where he stood in the hall.

"You're a baby." I said laughing as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

"I should have left yeh in there."

"Matt!"

He shrugged and I brushed the water droplets off his cheek softly. His eyes never left me and I found myself trying to find words because of the nerves now consuming my stomach, "Are we dying or what?" I said which came out a bit more fumbled then planned.

He grinned, "nah. Some daft bird probably took out a powerline or somefin."

"Why does it have to be a girl?!"

"Cause none of yeh can drive!"

"Oh my god you're so sexist!"

"Are yeh gonna stand in my hallway naked?!"

"I have a towel on!"

"Well semi-naked!"

"Why is your voice raised?!"

"Yeh started it." He said softly and I laughed as he grinned.

I stared at him for a moment longer because for some reason when he grinned his cheesy sideways grin I found myself noticing how oddly cute it was.

"Why yeh lookin' at meh like that?" he asked giving me a weird look.

I shrugged, "you're cute."

His cheeks turned a crimson red and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

I laughed at his embarrassment and I patted his cheek softly, "Matt Nicholls, you get told your fit every show you have." I said leaving him in the hall and I walked to my room to put clothes on. I got dressed quickly and walked back into the semi dark living room as I was trying to towel dry my hair.

Matty looked up at me from the couch and I sat beside him crossing my legs underneath me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nuffin." He said with a shrug.

"Well alright. Well, safe to say I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm sure the guys will be here soon. Trust me."

I chuckled and he gave me a grin. He leaned over to me and kissed my cheek gently.

"What was that for?"

"Juss cause."

"Logical." I said rolling my eyes causing him to laugh softly as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his lap.

"You're creeping me out." I said because he never was all mushy like me.

He laughed, "why?"

"Because, usually it me hugging you and you hating me."

he laughed once more, " I never hate yeh. are yeh hatin meh right now?"

"Well, no. And yes you do. You act like it's horrible."

"I juss tease yeh. I don't mind if yeh hug meh or kiss meh." He said into my shoulder.

"Sudden change of heart?" I asked chuckling even though I couldn't seem to fight off that nervous feeling taking over my stomach.

"Somefin like that." He mumbled and before I could question anymore there was a banging on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm pretty much only updating this so soon because Nessajc threatened me if I didn't...so you can thank her for a next day update which I never do! Haha. But this is sort of a filler. i cant wait for everyone to read next chapter! ahhh. anyways...

Thanks to:
Colorful_dinos
MforMaeri
For the comments also!

I pretty much appreciate everyone who reads this story, none the less subscribes or comments! You all rock prettyyy hard. :p