Status: In Process.

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong.

Always Attract.

"I got tha pic!" Lee said excitedly as he ran over to the couch. I quickly forced a smile before looking over at him.

"Look." He said laughing and I gasped as I place my hand over my mouth.

"Oh my god. Poor Dan."

Oliver was in a fit of laughter and I spoke, "it's not funny. Is he ok?"

"He's fine." Jona said with a nod. I frowned as I looked back at the picture. Like I said, just because we weren't together didn't mean I didn't love him. That would take time I'm sure.

"Let meh see." Matt said motioning for the phone and Lee handed it over to him.

"I don't feel bad." He said throwing the phone into Lee's lap.

I rolled my eyes and he shrugged, "he deserved it."

I looked at Jona as Lee went into full detail of how Dan's face looked and once Jona realized I was looking at him I motioned with my eyes to the kitchen. His eyes narrowed together and I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Maddie get me something!" Jona yelled and I heard foot steps assuming it was him. Once he entered his voice grew quiet, "what is it?"

"Hey, you care if I stay with you for...I don't know, tonight?"

He looked at me confused, "I mean yeh can but why?"

I shrugged, "I just think Matt doesn't want me here."

"That's a joke, right?"

"No, I'm serious."

"Ok, well I know that isn't true but if yeh fink so fine. Yeh can stay wif meh as long as yeh want of course."

"Thanks."

He shook his head and I grabbed a water handing it to him as we walked out.

He gave me a look as I took my seat once again the dark now setting in as 6 pm started to get closer.

"Dude. I'm gonna go home before it gets super dark." Lee said standing.

"I'm stayin tha night wif yeh idiots." Oli said looking at Lee and Vegan.

"Why?"

"Cause its scary!"

I giggled as Lee rolled his eyes, "well come on. See yeh all tomorrow."

"Byeee." I waved as they left and Jona locked eyes with me.

I could tell he was wondering how this would work.

"Well, I guess I should go too..."

"Yeah. I'm staying with Jona." I said to Matty as I sprinted to my room so he couldn't question me. I grabbed a bag from my closet to put things in.

"Why are yeh leavin?" I heard and sighed as I saw Matty walk in.

"I just think I should."

"Madelynn..." he said sighing as he sat on my bed.

"Yeh didn't let me finish earlier."

"Its ok I get it. Really."

"No yeh don't. If yeh did yeh wouldn't be leavin and I don't want yeh to."

"Ok well explain then." I said standing in front of him and he looked up at me, "I juss...I fink we shouldn't act that way cause...I...I can juss tell that if it continues I'm gonna...I'm gonna start havin feelins for yeh..." he whispered, fumbling for his words.

He looked down at his hands as he played with some sort of bracelet a fan had made him.

"Cause I fink I am and I don't want to and I know its juss cause of all that." He said softly, "and if that stops then we can be normal and I won't feel like I wanted ta kiss yeh all tha time..."

I stared at him as the room grew silent. I could feel his nerves from here and hear my heart beating so hard I'm sure even he did.

"You want to kiss me?" I asked finally. Wow Madelynn, that's the best thing you could think of?! I was so stupid.

"I juss..." he was nervous now and I could tell. He wouldn't look at me and he was fidgeting with his bracelet then his jeans. Anything really.

"I juss...I mean...I don't know how ta explain it...it's stupid. Look, go to Jona's yeah? He'll be fun. I mean then yeh won't have ta listen ta me." He said rambling like normal and I smiled.

"What?" he asked with a frown.

"You're doing it again."

"I'm sorrah!"

I grinned and he rolled his eyes.

"Well Matty. If you want to kiss me. Kiss me."

A surprised look plastered on his face before he spoke, "what?"

"Kiss me." I said rolling my eyes.

"W...why?"

"I mean if you get it over with you'll realize how stupid you are for wanting to."

He chuckled, "I mean..."

"Oh for the love..." I said grabbing matt and pressing my lips to his.

Which now was the stupidest thing I've ever done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
Colorful_dinos
MforMaeri
Nessajc
Dark Eyed Dreamer
For commenting! :)