Status: In the works

Without a Doubt

Prologue

They say that love is never easy. But then again, nobody ever says who they (the esteemed and anonymous group of love experts) are so how accurate can they be on matters of love? The answer: extremely accurate. After all, these conniosseurs of romantics are never identified, therefore they live a very elusive life. However, being elusive gives an air of importance or high status. Whoever these people are, they are definitely correct on the matters of which they offer wisdom. Love is never easy.

Love occurs in various forms: the love for friends, familial love, love for your co-workers, religious love and lastly, romantic love. All of these forms are drastically different. You wouldn't love a friend with the same intensity as a signifcant other, nor would you desire to be in a relationship with a family member. You can love a co-worker as a person but may not view them as a potential mate. The religious can love their God and trust in him or her to take care of them, but you cannot kiss or marry God. Romantic love is often the first thought when the word love comes to mind. It can be the most wonderful or the most heartbreaking experience. It can open up your eyes, or shut them forever. It can heal your heart, but can also destroy it. Romantic love can end happily ever after or can crash and burn.

Love presents itself at all ages. Sometimes, people find their soulmate as young as fourteen while others don't find their perfect match until middle age. Love is unpredictable and comes with many challenges. Often, the teenage years are the hardest years for love to remain strong. With hormones, parents, school, and constant change, many teenage relationships don't last. Sometimes, no matter how much two people love each other, their love is just not enough to conquer the world. Other times, true love can overcome all obstacles in life despite adversity. The hard part is finding out if you're one of the lucky ones.

This is my story, coming from the heart of a broken girl who loved too much, too young.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not literally my story of love, it's an original fiction. However, I will draw a lot of content from my experiences because it will help me write this story better and make it more relatable to people. (At least I hope it will) This isn't a great first chapter, but please let me know what you think!