Status: In the works

Without a Doubt

New Communication

Shortly after I turned fifteen someone new had entered my life. He was a friend of a friend. This boy was friends with a girl I met in my last year of grade school, Amy. His name was TJ and he had dark brown hair that barely skimmed his eyelashes. His irises were also brown and they envoked a sense of mystery. When you looked at him, he stared back as if he had a million thoughts going through his mind and you would be lucky if you could even grasp one of those thoughts. Rarely, people ever did fully understand him.

We met indirectly at first. Amy had given him my screename after she told both he and I about each other. We found that we seemed a lot alike so naturally, the prospect of becoming close was not unexpected.

After long conversations via instant message about topics ranging from music to flying nuns, it became apparent that I was interested in him. We both sent pictures of ourselves to each other and I felt elated when he told me that I was pretty. I was actually considered to be pretty by a guy! I couldn't believe it! After years of ugly comments made at my expense, somebody finally thought I was pretty. Even this minor comment produced happiness inside of me. Most girls I knew would overlook a small comment such as "You are very pretty" because they were so accustomed to hearing it. I however, was rarely complimented on my appearance and as a result I had grown more appreciative of any kind words I received.
TJ was boyishly handsome; his facial structure was perfectly angled and his eyes drew you in. Not to mention he had dark hair and was 5"9". I have a thing for guys who are 5"9", don't ask me why because I couldn't tell you, it's just the perfect height in my eyes. However, that would later change.

After communicating virtually for a few weeks we decided to interact in person. We were going to meet at Woodward Skatepark located in the mall not far from my house. My friends Amy, Jenna, and Jacque would be accompaning me. TJ was also bringing one of his close friends. Finally the day I was going to meet him in person came and I was extremely excited about it. I was also a little bit nervous because I wanted to make a good first impression. I was a teenager girl with a crush, what more would you expect?
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally decided to update but it's not a very good update :/ This is more of a filler chapter really. I have plenty of ideas for this story but in light of some events, writing this story brings back some painful memories. Sorry for the long wait if anybody was really waiting! My apologies