Status: new story-comments please :)

Those Nights

Invitation

She had the voice of an angel. Her delicate fingers picked the strings of the acoustic as she softly sang to the music for her audition. She sang "Here Comes Your Man by The Pixies. Another musical knowledge surprise to me.

After that class, the two of us shared the afternoon together; English and Art. After the school day had ended I walked her back to her locker as we laughed about the lame jokes the English teacher told. Then Tommy came and bumped into me.

"Hey you two, party at Kyle's place tonight." He waved a flyer in front of our faces.

"Isn't Kyle like, grounded or something?" I asked him.

"Well it was his parent's stupid mistake to leave him at the house while they're off getting wasted themselves in Vegas." He grinned.

"Who parties on a school night? Especially when it's the first the day of school." Elizabeth chuckled.

"Well my dear, since you're new to this school, it's Kyle's annual first day of school party. It has nothing to do with school, but it's always fun to be hungover the next. It also gives some good stories to tell the next day." Tommy put his arm around her. "And your brother is going, so you'd better go too."

"Haha, I'll have to think about it." She took his arm off her shoulder.

"C'mon Wills, the party is gonna be insane." He punched my arm.

"I don't know, maybe." I smirked.

"'kay then, I'll see the two of you tonight." He grinned, walking off, following a girl.

"That Tommy, what a funny guy." She laughed, taking her bag from her locker then shutting the door.

"Yeah, I've been friends with him and Dan since we were kids." I chuckled, watching the girl push Tommy into a wall then walking away.

Elizabeth looked up at me and smiled softly. "Is that so?"

I nodded.

She smiled again and nodded in reply.

"C'mon, Daniel told me we were dropping you off at your place." She grinned, walking past me. I followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i changed the names of the characters! they are now William and Elizabeth.

i'm gonna go back n forth with the character POVs eventually, just giving you a heads up.

anyway, what do you think? comments are appreciated:)