Status: Active

Always Honest

Dance With Me, Darling.

It's been at least 45 minutes since Ryan has left. I've caught myself up on a few episodes of "Weeds" that I have missed on Netflix. I cleaned the house, and I'm still feeling restless so I decide to go outside and take a walk.

Yes, I know it's late and Ryan told me to stay inside but I always go on evening walks. Nothing bad has ever happened to me, and what makes tonight any different than any other night? Ryan will live.

I grab one of his hoodie's, and my set of keys and start walking a familiar path. About 15 minutes into my walk, I notice that I hear a lot of movement and chaos somewhere, and my curiosity gets the better of me and I follow my ears.

After following the commotion, I realize that what I have come to find is very... strange. There are many, many people running around abnormally fast and biting each other? Competing in intense hand-to-hand combat. I even see a little pudgy guy trying his hardest drive a wooden stake into a angry, pallid, hissing man.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Vampires? Really? I mean I do enjoy the Twilight series but damn. Maybe I've been reading too much of it.

Don't laugh at me. That's the only plausible explanation that comes to mind. I haven't been noticed, by anyone so I come just a little bit closer to the horrific scene and I go to crouch down behind a tree, until my movements I catch the eye of man? Vampire? Whatever the fuck you want to call him.

But what I do know for certain is that this being is beautiful, in a hypnotic way.

Before I know it, I'm in a trance like state and I'm being… lulled to him. I can't turn and walk away. Can't resist at all.

I try to open my mouth and protest, but my lips feel like they've been stitched shut.

Dance with me darling.

Says smooth, male voice, in my head.

Before I know it, I'm standing in front of this man, and he wraps a strong arm around my waist, and we're waltzing.

Oh , how attractive he is. I gaze deeply into his light colored eyes and then, teeth. Sharp, menacing teeth.

Teeth. Sinking oh so deeply into my neck.

Two screams. One my own, the other I can't recognize.

Darkness. That comes over me quickly.

Then, I pass out...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. It's longer than the first. But still rather short. I want to keep the chapters short and sweet. Keep you on the edge of your seat maybe? But because their short; updates will be more frequent. Hope you liked this.

Yes, as you can tell - this is based strongly off of the Fall Out Boy music video, "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me" I know the vampire theme is getting kind of old, but like I said, I wrote this story a while back… like when I was in seventh grade and I just wanted to bring it back. (: (even though I've heavily re-written parts) It's just fun to read, and fun to write/re-write. Any who. Enough babble. Comments, maybe?

Sandy Snickett.