Status: Active

Always Honest

Mr. Sideburns, Mr. 'Fro, and the Kid With The Tattoos.

When I wake , I notice that I'm not home. I look around, confused and I see a guy with big sideburns and a trucker cap on, looking down at me.

“Are you okay” He asks.

“Where the fuck am I?” I ask Mr. Huge side burns.

“Well, let's just say your in a much safer place, my name is Patrick, and you?” He asks kindly.

“I'm Riley. Why am I here? , Where is my brother? I want Ryan” I ask starting to get panicked. As much as I like to act big and bad, and remind him he's not older by much, Ryan is my protector. I depend on him so much. He's really the only one who's been there for me.

“Alright, I'll give you the truth. You're here because you almost got turned into a vampire. We had to get the poison out of you, and cleanse the bitten area with Holy water. I'm a vampire hunter, and so are the three other people that live in this house. Oh, I'm sorry but I don't know who, your brother is, or where he's at.” Says Patrick, speaking softly.

All I can do is stare at this Patrick character like he has four heads.

"Where are the three other people that live here?” I ask, still in shock.

“I'll go get them” He says as he goes up stairs and comes back with two people, one with it seems like millions of tattoos, and the other with a really cool `fro.

“Hey I'm Joe” says `fro boy “And this is Andy” He says, pointing to tattoo kid.

I tell them it was nice meeting them, and I notice thaant the third person is nowhere to be found.

“Isn't there someone missing?” I ask.

“Oh, yeah. Pete. He's still sleeping” Says Andy

Before I can say anything else, Ryan is calling my phone.

“Ry-Ry!” I yell with relief.

“Ri! Where are you, are you okay?” He asks quickly.

“Well, I… I don't really know.” I trail off.

“Are you hurt, where are you?” He sputters out.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I'll be home soon alright." I say, trying to calm him down.

"Good, hurry back. Next time, will you listen to me when I tell you to stay home." He asks dryly, with concern still surrounding his words.

“Yes, I promise. Okay Ryan bye. I love you I'll be home soon.”

“Love you too Ri.” Ryan says, and clicks off.

“Well, I take it that was your brother? You guys seem like your close” Patrick asks.

“Yes we are, he's my twin. We legitimately have the twin telepathy thing going on.” I chuckle.

“Well, I'll take you home, I'm sure he's worried shitless about you” Patrick says placing a hand on my sholder.

“Oh, you can't even imagine. He's probably pissed too… He instructed me to stay inside tonight. He was so adamant about it… almost like he knew something bad would happen to me if I left…” I say becoming suspicious. “He said he was going to meet up with some friends of ours… Brendan, Jon, and Spencer…”

Patrick's face clouds over a little bit, I raise an eye brow at him.

“We'll talk in the car.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So. I'm not really getting any reads or comments, but I think I'll continue this just for me. I like this story.