Status: Active

Always Honest

Human.

I've never seen anyone more beautiful than she. She surpasses my darling Avi by a long shot. She had wandering hazel eyes, thick, wavy brown hair. As soon as I smelled her, I just knew she'd be a sight to see. I turned in her direction and saw all these features in her and I just wanted to die… again? I guess… since I'm already dead.

When I met her gaze, I could practically see the horror in her eyes. But within that horror, there was something else… confusion? Bewilderment? - I'd be confounded also, seeing what's going on if I were just a mere human, like her.

Human. I can fix that.

I locked my gaze on her - all the while thinking about how sweet her blood would probably taste… wondering if she'll resist, put up a fight.

I started to put her in my trance…

“Dance with me darling” I said mentally, knowing she'd do it. She came over to me, slow and graceful. I looked at her with so much lust.

Eventually- she reached me and we proceeded to dance. An upbeat type waltz. Then, she looked up at me with confused eyes- eyes that yet flickered with an enamored light, and I knew this was the opportune moment. I bit her neck. For it was fast and easy. She didn't fight, but she screamed, as I expected.

Her blood was the best I've ever tasted in my many years of life. When I really started to get in to draining her of her life, with her gasping, moaning, and convulsing in my arms, another pair of strong arms knocked me out the way, and the stupid hunter- Patrick, I believe his name is, carried her off, applying pressure to her neck.

Ha. I will finish the task at hand. No matter what those silly hunters try to do. She. Will. Be. Mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mhm. This is all William's perspective. I know it's short. I'm sorry, but I did forewarn you all. These chapters will stay rather short, but updates will (try) to be frequent.

Comments, tell all your friends.

-SandySnickett.