Status: Active

Always Honest

Dandies.

Patrick claims that we were going to talk about all of this in the car, but when I brought it up, he said that it would be best if he asked my brother all the questions he needed to. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Patrick and I finally arrive at my house, and I thank him, and run up the stairs to me and Ryan's apartment. When I open the door, Ryan bounds off of the couch to me, and engulfs me in a bone crushing hug, and tells me how glad he is that I'm okay.

"Ryan. As happy as I am to see you too, I demand an explanation for everything I've witnessed and experienced tonight." I say firmly, so he knows I mean business.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ryan says lamely.

"Ryan, now isn't the time to bullshit around with me." I say lowly. Getting angry with him for even thinking that I'd believe that.

"Okay. Fine. Vampires exist. Is there anything else you want to know?" Ryan sighs, sounding defeated.

"Who's the man that bit me?" I demand.

"William. He's the ringleader of this gang of vampires. Their called the Dandies." He says with complete seriousness.

"Ha. Dandie? Oh. That's so threatening." I chuckle, and he looks at me with his mouth in a perfect frown.

"Hey. That's nothing to joke about. They are vicious, ruthless, and will do anything to get what they want. Their all under William's command." He says, looking around all skittishly.

"Lastly, who's Patrick, Joe, Andy & Pete?" I ask, and his face changes to serious, to slightly angry.

"Their stupid vampire hunters that don't know how to mind their own business." He says with complete venom, and his face turning slightly red.

"What the fuck Ryan? Calm down. They've never done anything to you. Their vampire hunters, and as far as I know you aren't one." I say shoving him slightly in a joking manner.

"Yeah. You're right. I'm just going to go to bed. Night Riley." He says quickly, running off to his room.

"Wait! Ryan!" I call out, but I already hear his door slam.

Well fuck. That's the end of that conversation. He's not saying anything else, and that's something I know for a fact… but I need to know his involvement in all of this. How does he know the things he told me. How does he know who bit me, if he was visiting Bren, Jon, & Spence?

See. Ryan is a smart guy, but he doesn't think things out all the way through sometimes.
I will get my answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoot. It's an update. Shocker, right?
Work, and band camp are keeping me super busy.
More than likely I'll update this again tomorrow also. (:
Enjoy babies.
S.Snicket.