Status: finishido!

Why I Live With a Demon

Porelain Queen

“I guess I’m the new Devil…” I said, watching all the zombies bow to me. It was kinda awkward, as some lost their limbs and/or heads. Jimmy was latched onto me.
“Yep.” He said, hugging me. I set my head on his and sighed, watching a zombie chase another that had taken his eyeballs. Zack and his wolf, Jacoby, just came back from fucking somewhere, their faces flushed and their breathing heavy.
“Horn dogs.” I muttered, sighing. Jimmy laughed and kissed my cheek.
“Not as much as someone.” He grinned. I rolled my eyes and then smirked and thrusted my hips forward, making Jimmy blush. I laughed and hugged him.
“Sir, I am sorry for being so rude to you when the formal devil was in charge.” A gravelly voice said from behind me. I turned. It was Parasite and his pony.
“It’s ok. May I introduce my husband, Mr. Jimmy Sanders?” I gestured to him and he blushed and smiled shyly at them.
“We will treat him like the, er, Queen? he is.” The horse said, chuckling. I smiled and glanced at Jimmy.
“Yes. He’s my beautiful porcelain queen.” I said, grinning at him.
“And I suppose you’re my drop-dead gorgeous king.” He said, grinning. I flexed an arm cockily and laughed.
“You know it.” I said. I turned to Decay and Parasite. “I have a new strategy that I think you should use…”
♠ ♠ ♠
yaaaay it's the end! =] tis finishido! short last chapter o.o aaaand comment. i command chuuu!