Status: finishido!

Why I Live With a Demon

Death by...

“All you have to do is…kill yourself? Jimmy, that’s dying.” I stated. We were now outside.
“No, I have to kill my demon body. My soul will float around, searching for a new host. All we have to do is find a good, guy host, alive, that we can kill right before I kill my demon body.”
“This is making my head hurt.” I said, rubbing my temples. “Isn’t it dangerous?”
“Well, yeah. It could go wrong. My soul could dive straight down to hell instead of search for a new host.”
“Fabulous.” I growled sarcastically.
“And in that case, I’d be as good as dead. Because I’d be in the king’s hands and he would get rather unhappy and probably rip my soul apart.” His voice trembled slightly.
“Then why don’t you go? I don’t want you to die. Couldn’t you come back?” he ducked his head.
“Well, I might be able to, but he might kill me if I’m not good enough. Or if I’m too good, he’ll keep me for a few hundred years. And then you’ll be dead.” He said. Then I got an idea. An idea that would guarantee me an afterlife in hell, but at least I’d be with my demon.
“Jay, what if you made me a demon? And then married me? Wouldn’t that make the king not want you or something?” he stared at me.
“You, Matthew Charles Sanders, are a fucking genius. If we get married when you’re a demon at a certain place, under certain supervision, it could work. But I need permission from the king… we could work it out.” He focused his red eyes on me. “Are you sure you want to marry me?”
“Jay,” I giggled. “That isn’t the right question. You should be asking if I really wanted to be a demon, which, by the way, does it hurt?”
“Yeah. A bit. When you’re first changed. Demon venom doesn’t do pretty things to you.” He said.
“Lovely. Bite me up, Jimmy.” I said, exposing my neck.
“Are you sure? Condemned to hell for eternity?”
“Condemned to be with you forever? Hell yeah. Bite me already.” I demanded. Stop making me nervous damnit.
“Ok…” he said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt his mouth on my neck, his long fangs sinking in slowly. I moaned, twining my fingers in his hair. Hell, it was so good… I heard him growl and dig his teeth in deeper, making me gasp at the strange, sick pleasure I was high on. I pulled at his hair and panted, begging him for more. He sucked gently on the wound and I growled, pressing myself against him. I whined with loss when he released me, his red eyes dark.
“Why… why’d you stop?” I asked, silently begging him to do it again. He chuckled.
“Because if I did it any more, I would have killed you. You, my pet, are intoxicating.” He said, not taking his red gaze off me.
“Damn… god, it felt amazing…” I whimpered. He hugged me, setting his chin on top of my head.
“It won’t in a few seconds.” He stated. I felt a strange burning sensation in my chest.
“Uh…” I started screaming as my chest felt like it was ripping apart. The pain… my entire body was burning, I could almost feel a fire wrapping itself around me, eating away at my flesh as I screamed and screamed. It intensified; my skin feeling like it was splitting as I burned. I screamed louder, the pain spiking…
And then it stopped. I slowly recovered from the horrifying burning and opened my eyes. Everything looked different. Clearer, I think. I looked around, letting my eyes focus on things far, far away. I could see so much more. It was amazing. I twisted and looked at Jimmy. He didn’t look much different. Except for a faint, glowing green halo around him. It made his skin look paler.
“Jay?”
“Matt, your tail is crushing my balls.” My tail? I looked down at a slimy-looking orange snakish object scrunched up around Jimmy’s balls. I blushed and attempted to move it, uncertain how. “Just use it like any other limb.”
“Ok.” I said, surprised at how easily it moved. I had a fucking tail. “How come you don’t have one?” I demanded. He chuckled.
“I do.” He snaked his own red tail out, wagging it side to side.
“Weird. Can humans not see it?”
“Less I decide to show em.” He shrugged, curling his tail around himself.
“Do I have red eyes now? Like yours?” he smiled.
“Naw. Yours are gold.”
“Gold?”
“Yep.”
“Weird. That isn’t so far from my original color.” I said, disappointed.
“Oh, they’re more than you think. They are actually gold. Not that metallic green-yellow-orange color, but gold. Like, the mineral color.”
“Oh. Weird.”
“Actually, yeah. Very weird. You don’t see many demons with gold…” he trailed off, his face frozen in a strange expression.
“What?”
“The only demon I know of, that has gold eyes, is our king…” he said.
“Uh, is that a bad thing?” he smiled.
“No. It actually means we have a chance.” And then he got that scary expression he got when he was plotting. I whimpered.
♠ ♠ ♠
crushing Jimmy's balls and plotting! what a fun chapter. comments?